Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All Good things Must come to a end

Xpnkrockemox

We Are Royalty closed today after being around since 2009, and fighting clans like Trepidation, and CPR v1 was a great time.

We have always have a blast being a clan, we made some great friends on this game, had some great memory's that no one will ever forget. You can hate us all you want, NO clan closed us, we closed on our own.

You can hate me, hate the clan watever you want, but we never allowed hacking, ddosing, phishing in our clan. I hope that this is a way for you all to clean up your clans, as the pure community is a **** hole. Its not worth the time.

Remember the good old days of a legit run in? without being crashed? Or remember when ddosing was so frowned on, they were hated by the whole pure community? These are things the pure community needs to go back to.

I myself am most likely quitting pure clanning for some time, as well i told my members to quit for the most part, or join some respectable clans.

Hate us or not, we tried our best to improve the pure community by always posting respectable topics, always keeping our fights flame free, and making sure we had a good time. If we are remembered for anything remember us for that.

As well we banished Addy from our trips and changed our reqs to 1-20 def for a reason, we didnt slump, we didnt do bad after we did this. We still pulled great and had a great time.

Thank you for reading, Rip We Are Royalty. Was a ******* blast.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will always remember WAR, was really a fun p2p based clan with a tad bit of f2p.

Thanks for the fun fights and i hope each person in WAR good luck with whatever they decide to do even if it's quitting scape.

inb4cpsaystheyclosedwar

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Thank you everyone involved in We Are Royalty over the 11 months I was involved. Truely the best clan I've ever seen, maybe not pull-wise and maybe not performance-wise but nothing stopped us from giving it our all and having the most fun.

R.I.P. WAR, _Jake will never forget ya.

p.s. inb4 CP camp the topic, modz beware.

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

******* legends WAR vs TP yea buddy lol

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

and fighting clans like Trepidation, and CPR

REALLY :(?

anyway it was always fun fighting you guys but I've experienced first hand that a p2p based clan in the community these days isn't even fun to do anymore. gl to wherever your life takes you mr. Joel.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

possibility one of the most respectful and laid back clans I've ever had the experience to war against, sadly I wasn't never closer with the WAR community =/ sucks to see you guys go, if you need anything just pm me!

da funnest war in da pure community @

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?