Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All Good things Must come to a end

Xpnkrockemox

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supported you since you were born, one of the best clans I have witnessed come to pass and under a great leader (Joel).

Always thought "if something ever happened to FOE, this is the clan I would join"

R.I.P.

lmao

45w2jk.gif

I really hate how everyone's saying "Inb4 cp says they closed war" and what not.

For me, it is always sad to see a clan go. WAR was a good clan, and I respect the decision of the leader to close it. R.I.P WAR

Good luck finding a clan to the Ex-Members of WAR.

we say it because the rest of your clan is immature and has been spamming it for the past 12 hours.

it's good to see at least 1 nice person in CP, though. thank you for the post mate

thank you for all the posts everyone, means alot :)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Never really seen you being ''strong''. Well, probably it's because I'm more of a fan of ''F2P clanning''. Not saying that I'm strictly against P2P as I love membership benefits in this game, but not the clanning.

RIP

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave