Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

All Good things Must come to a end

Xpnkrockemox

Cpr fighting war in 2009 and early 2010 was probably the most fun i've ever had pure clanning. You guys were one of the main reason it was so fun. I dont remember you crashing run ins or trying to delibritely disrespect any clans. You guys had a great run, good luck to everyone in your clan wether its in real life or in the pure community.

Was some good times, thanks for the post. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cpr fighting war in 2009 and early 2010 was probably the most fun i've ever had pure clanning. You guys were one of the main reason it was so fun. I dont remember you crashing run ins or trying to delibritely disrespect any clans. You guys had a great run, good luck to everyone in your clan wether its in real life or in the pure community.
:stupid:

Best of luck in whatever you decide to do warriors of WAR!

Upsetting to see your clan go :c

Oh and this is just a friendly reminder to keep the recruiting off this topic; for obvious reasons.

You've been warned! ^__^

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

seemed like a respectable clan that had a fair bit of fun, good luck to yall

and yeh, inb4cp claim they closed another clan they had nothing to do with, lol.

Sadly they already claimed it b4 u posted this :(

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Respected this clan more than alot of others around, best of luck to all the members whether they quit the game, or in finding a new clan to call home.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Aww Joely! Gunna miss you boyss, was always fun having preps vs you when we were in CT.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

R.I.P War , was a great clan with great members & rank's. I wish you all the best in the future as yourself joel. Glad to have been able to be in WAR for the short time I was before I eventually quit RS myself ;P

I wish all the members luck & offer the advice to not make a clan , but join one and prove yourself that you can be something in this community. much love noobs

~ Cass

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

You can hate me, hate the clan watever you want, but we never allowed hacking, ddosing, phishing in our clan. I hope that this is a way for you all to clean up your clans, as the pure community is a **** hole. Its not worth the time.

Remember the good old days of a legit run in? without being crashed? Or remember when ddosing was so frowned on, they were hated by the whole pure community?

stopped reading there, sad to see you go, gl and bye.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I really hate how everyone's saying "Inb4 cp says they closed war" and what not.

For me, it is always sad to see a clan go. WAR was a good clan, and I respect the decision of the leader to close it. R.I.P WAR

Good luck finding a clan to the Ex-Members of WAR.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore