Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My apologies.

Carl

All right, recently, I've been thinking a bit in terms of my position in Pure-Warfare aswell as my posts. I came to the conclusion that I have posted and acted to biased for a person of my rank.

I wish to apologize mostly to MM and Fi for some of my posts, they have been regarded as flame bait and maybe even flames. Some have taken them perhaps more serious than others, while the rest couldn't care less. I realized that I wont achieve anything by that. I felt like I should be the bigger man in this whole drama, and admit some of my mistakes.

For the future, if you happen to become a honoured member of Pure-Warfare, try to avoid being the one to post topics like these. Many of us joined Pure-Warfare because we wanted to get away from the flaming, biasment and random faggotry on Purecommunity. What better way to destroy the image of Pure-Warfare would there be if a person like me acted the exact same way they do on Pure community? Unacceptable.

I will from now on try to avoid posts that would seem harmful. Also, there's a concept that everyone of us must understand. In a run-in, there are a minimum of two factors, two clans. BOTH clans will experience the same story, only from another view. That's the whole issue here, really. I saw one thing in a run-in, while the opponents saw another. Only possible way of determine the actual event would to place some sort of judges in the middle, vidding everything...

Nonetheless, once again, apologies to mainly the MM and Fi members.

Omni was here lssssss

So was Karl

I did Karl's mom, LOL. ~Hatton

I demand a demotion!

Anyways I didn't really notice it but I guess thanks for the apology.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .