Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hot as lava; EOP reunite MMHF and FiElites.

Milky

We did not call LS if we were allied with LS we would of called them when you called HF to help you when you were losing.

I'm guessing you did call LS, but it takes LS about 10 mins to hop since they don't use TS. Not that they wuda stood 2 mins against HF 1v1 anyway.

You should teach them to use TS by next weekend :thumbsup:

Don't you remember what happened last time your **** mains teamed with Fi idiot?

To Fi: We had 53 starting, we were low on pray/food when we hit you. When we pushed into furnace Nippon's mains were there sniping us specifically with Fi capes. We cleared you at furnace completely (You had maybe 3 or 4 people) then dipped south and killed Nippon's team then logged out as MM came crashing.

To FOE: You were asked to AC when we were fighting Fi + mains and you refused, then we logged ontop of you, you started attacking us and you expected us to stay off..? lolwat

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno how FI think the fight vs them was even close, you guys called Nippon's team to stay south and try to hold off our returners, yet we just told people to return from the north and it worked perfect. We pretty much had FI cleared, then made Nippon's team run with their tails between their legs once they realized there was 10 mains, and 15 FI, trying to fight 50ish EOP members who were still at the battlefield....we don't care if your outnumbered, your warlord or leader, Alcohol, seems to want this rivalry to take place so thank him for our actions.

As for Walli, you might be an honoured member, you might have led foe, hell, you might even consider yourself a "legend"....but in all honesty, atleast get all of your facts straight before posting...yeee we did rush in and help you kill off MM, ofc we will target MM seeing as they tried crashing all our run-ins last week....the favour was returned indeed. But FI did not rush us with lower opts, we rushed FI and pushed them north, til they were pretty much all gone, then pushed all of the remaining fi+mains south. Seems like your trying to act so big, yet half of your statements are wrong.

As for letting MM, FI, and TLP sink our pirate ship....people have been trying to "sink it" for over a year....it just ain't gonna happen lol....MM will get wrecked anytime we pull close to matched opts vs them, they have 50-60 more than us on ml so by rights they should be outpulling us by alot but they aren't.... FI will continue to be our punching bags until they go back to competing with Z and the other MPC clans....as for TLP....we will gladly give em a fight in P2P whether we win or lose it won't affect us, but in F2P they are a joke.

Only reason we rushed FOE is because we logged in right next to you, at first we weren't gonna do it but we did anyways....wildy is wildy, and action is action....just because we hit you guys doesn't mean we have to be enemies....if that was the case we would have just went and hit FI right away, and let you guys get smacked by MM.

All I got to say, good luck to everybody on their p2p trip today, hopefully theres alot less mains lurking about. ;)

thekingu.png

Dunno how FI think the fight vs them was even close, you guys called Nippon's team to stay south and try to hold off our returners, yet we just told people to return from the north and it worked perfect. We pretty much had FI cleared, then made Nippon's team run with their tails between their legs once they realized there was 10 mains, and 15 FI, trying to fight 50ish EOP members who were still at the battlefield....we don't care if your outnumbered, your warlord or leader, Alcohol, seems to want this rivalry to take place so thank him for our actions.

False. FI didn't call me, my leaks in LS told me you're fighting(didn't know who) and I hopped in to snipe you. We were amused to find you using our presence as an excuse to bail south while FI held the battlefield north. Having like 10 people there we just tanked it to crater and sniped your stragglers while you hopped.

128250368099.gif

False. FI didn't call me, my leaks in LS told me you're fighting(didn't know who) and I hopped in to snipe you. We were amused to find you using our presence as an excuse to bail south while FI held the battlefield north. Having like 10 people there we just tanked it to crater and sniped your stragglers while you hopped.

Lmao, man you don't have a darn clue at all....you wear FI capes, your ex-fi rank, some of your main teammates are ex-fi, and your saying they didn't call you? Ok, even if they didn't call you, you still helped FI, and the both of you got spanked. Your presence was no excuse, in fact most of EOP were stacked north of you killing the **** outta FI while your team of unorganized mains had problems trying to ko our members. Not many EOP died to your team....FI was not holding the battlefield at all lmao, they were scattered everywhere and there was only like 15 of them left....even FI members on this topic said that there was still 10-15 FI at the battlefield, and a 15-20 man return group on the way....when we realized there was only 10-15 FI left, they started running away cause they knew we outnumbered them bigtime, once the FI started running south, we made the massive push south to get rid of the remaining FI, aswell make your team of mains run as fast as you could run. FI didn't hold anything, your team of mains barely helped them, you both got pushed mini-maps away while EOP still had about 50 people left, lmao.

thekingu.png

Pretty clear that Walli is annoyed that we rushed them yesterday, but what does he expect when he or whoever was leading leads FOE's fall in right up to us, so now hes making up a few white lies, expecting everyone to believe him, when in reality the majority of his post was ******** ;p

What REALLY happened was, MM were hunting FOE, they'd already rushed them once on sperm hill and killed a dozen or so of them, Foe pmed US to help them, seeing as they were the ones being hunted not us, so instead of killing Fi to start off our trip we hopped over to FOE's world to crash their fight south of 13 ports. After that had happened Fi rushed us, and we cleared them AND nippons team, as you can see in our vid and pics. Regardless of what Walli said we never required their help against Fi, as you can see in the vid/pics we pushed them from the west graveyard entrance all the way up into the spider village furnace, where they all died.

Then after banking, we headed back out, heard MM was in a particular world, we hopped there and when we logged in, we saw FOE's fall in walking right up to us, so the call was made to attack them. We cleared them, and our MM spy told us that FOE had apparantley called MM to come crash it as revenge.

Then FOE went to P2P for the rest of their trip.

So yeh walli, a few facts there you got wrong or neglected to mention, but that is what really happened.

qOY7v.png

Walli; announcing another clans future slump (or minute hardship) while his own is failing to pull well...

I see your taking the whole "nothing to lose" strategy, Good Luck.

As for me I spent saturday playing starcraft which to me sounded 100x more fun than the drama I see here on PW. RTS ftw

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

you wear FI capes

I always wear FI capes. Got almost 1k team-37 capes in bank, makes sense to use them.

some of your main teammates are ex-fi

Not a single ex-fi person among the people I pk with, not yesterday and not on any of the previous times we massacred EOP.

EOP were stacked north of you killing the **** outta FI while your team of unorganized mains had problems trying to ko our members. Not many EOP died to your team....FI was not holding the battlefield at all lmao, they were scattered everywhere and there was only like 15 of them left....even FI members on this topic said that there was still 10-15 FI at the battlefield, and a 15-20 man return group on the way....when we realized there was only 10-15 FI left, they started running away cause they knew we outnumbered them bigtime, once the FI started running south, we made the massive push south to get rid of the remaining FI, aswell make your team of mains run as fast as you could run. FI didn't hold anything, your team of mains barely helped them, you both got pushed mini-maps away while EOP still had about 50 people left, lmao.

That's just ********. I was south with my team and when I saw you rushing south we just bailed to single. Don't think we lost anyone there. I didn't see any FI running south, indeed, they say they had a regroup coming from mossies so they propably moved north.

128250368099.gif

Guess Nippon failed to watch the vid haha, clearly shows us clearing pretty much ALL of fatality, then making your team of mains run. You act like you made a difference in that fight, but all you did was make FI look bad by teaming with them. We didn't focus on you until after FI was demolished, and you guys ran right away.

To sum it up, your team ran south and logged, FI's return group was far too slow, and even if they did make it in time, their 15-20 man return group, along with the 10-15 or so FI that was in the process of getting cleared, just wouldn't have been enough....it would have been 30 of them vs 50 of us.

Our whole clan was low on food/prayer from the fight before, and some were still returning....yet we still managed to clear the both of you, seems like FiElites got some work to catch up on. ;)

thekingu.png

Guess Nippon failed to watch the vid haha, clearly shows us clearing pretty much ALL of fatality, then making your team of mains run. You act like you made a difference in that fight, but all you did was make FI look bad by teaming with them. We didn't focus on you until after FI was demolished, and you guys ran right away.

I don't aim to make a difference, frankly I don't give a poop about the outcomes of pure clan fights. I head out with fun in my mind, as do the rest of the people who pk with me. You can tell your members what you want, but I'm positive your propaganda is useless on these forums.

128250368099.gif

I don't aim to make a difference, frankly I don't give a poop about the outcomes of pure clan fights. I head out with fun in my mind, as do the rest of the people who pk with me. You can tell your members what you want, but I'm positive your propaganda is useless on these forums.

Theres a video and about half a dozen pics of us pushing fi from grave to furnace, clearing them, then chasing you lot south and logging out.

I believe thats called the truth, not propaganda, pal.

edit: sorry, 2 vids.

qOY7v.png

Meh, EOP slumped FI when you were in it, now you hate EOP, and you always try to make EOP's trips bad, but really you just give us free lols and free loot....if you didn't care about the outcome of pures fights, then you wouldn't go around trying to crash EOP and help FI all the time lol....FI is only using you cause they are desperate for wins but it's just gonna come back and bite em in the ass like always.

As for telling my members propaganda, we told them we cleared FI, got sniped by your team, and made both clans/teams leave the battlefield, while we claimed victory. It's not propaganda if the video proves that we are right....unless your definition of propaganda is completely different than mine.

We got pics and vids to prove it, and back our "lies" up....you got nothing, therefore the only one spreading propaganda here, is you. ;)

Cheers.

thekingu.png

Theres a video and about half a dozen pics of us pushing fi from grave to furnace, clearing them, then chasing you lot south and logging out.

The outcome is arguable, but the propaganda part is that FI called us to help them. How do you explain to your members us being in every world you tried to get a fight in, no matter who you were against?

You have nothing to back that argument up with, meanwhile LS is officially claiming alliance with you and there are pictures of you taking fall ins next to them after fighting pure clans. Mains, defence, whatever gets you through the trips nowadays lol.

128250368099.gif

The outcome is arguable, but the propaganda part is that FI called us to help them. How do you explain to your members us being in every world you tried to get a fight in, no matter who you were against?

You have nothing to back that argument up with, meanwhile LS is officially claiming alliance with you and there are pictures of you taking fall ins next to them after fighting pure clans. Mains, defence, whatever gets you through the trips nowadays lol.

You're an ex-FI High Council, you lead a team of mains, your team of mains snipes EoP while we fight Fi to try prevent us from beating them, thus you can understand why it looks pretty obvious that they called you to help them. The only other possible answer is that MM were giving you our locs throughout the trip, which is also possible.

The only time we saw LS today was when MM, HF and your team of mains rushed us in single. LS showed up and cleared your team or at least made you leave, leaving us to fight MM and HF, we ended up killing enough MM that they decided it wasn't worth it and they ran off to east of ruins, then LS came back and it was EoP, LS and HF in single, which was when that pic of the fall ins was taken. We obviously didn't attack LS seeing as they'd just gotten a bunch of mains off us, so we walked off and hopped. Would have made no sense to attack them when a) we're low food and prayer, B) HF are still there, and c) If we did attack them MM would probably come back for a 4v1.

When MM uses HF and your team of mains to have to fight us, i think its OK if LS show up to kill at least some of the mains helping them, don't you? ;p

qOY7v.png

Obviously our KDR wouldn't be as good as MM's since we had mains on us every time we fought them or FI, but at the end of the day we all know who's better

Better luck next time :thumbsup:

addyzerk.png

(13:08:51) -[JK]RuneScript- *** [ DEFENCE ]: [Horseface] Unranked | Level: 38

For anybody who cares, and if this gets deleted watch the shitstorm that will commence after it seen as thought it bares more truth than the topic.

Foe did what foe does best atm, pulled **** on a saturday only out-done in the badness by tlp's pull. No clans really wanted a pk ri and even if one was set up mm was chasing us to crash which is fair enough id do the same.

Eop having only around 60-70 and mm having 70-80 they pmed me pretty much instantly into the trip (knowing we only had around 40 and no prospects of a decent trip) asking if we wanted to help them ruin mm's trip by limiting any action they got to essentially a 2 v 1 situation out opting them.

I agreed to this as i do enjoy killing mm. So it happened early on, foe and eop teamed on mm near 13 portals and killed quite a lot of mm but to be fair to mm they actually stayed and fought and prob racked up some kills themselves.

as all three clans regrouped we planned to do the same, eop headed out and mm was on eop's trail and foe was waiting ready to go in. When FI rushed eop WITH LOWER OPTS, this seemingly caught eop off guard and from all the scouts i sent there ultimately FI bullied eop. This was confirmed when i was pmed and told to come and help eop against FI.

At this point i refused, dont mind hitting mm specially when they out pull and would crash us without hesitation but Fi has given foe some legit clean fights in past weeks, also FI was out opted already from the start. This didnt seem to go down well with eop so they tried to bs us (claimed to be going after mm as we set up to hit mm also eop rushed us lol but we was pretty much next to single)

All i can say is i do not like a clan like MM so i will happily try and ruin their trips, however i respect a clan like mm. I dont really hold much respect for a clan like eop.

Im done using you as easy access to mm spies and leaks and then foe's meatshield when im bored. I will happily sit back and watch as FI, MM, Tlp and well every other clan that hates you sink your little pirate ship.

May even join in when we sort out foe's pulls.

The end.

have to admit, best k0 i've seen in a while

All i can say is i do not like a clan like MM so i will happily try and ruin their trips, however i respect a clan like mm. I dont really hold much respect for a clan like eop.

almost shed tears :NULL:

topxo.png
botbi.png

You're an ex-FI High Council, you lead a team of mains, your team of mains snipes EoP while we fight Fi to try prevent us from beating them, thus you can understand why it looks pretty obvious that they called you to help them. The only other possible answer is that MM were giving you our locs throughout the trip, which is also possible.

The only time we saw LS today was when MM, HF and your team of mains rushed us in single. LS showed up and cleared your team or at least made you leave, leaving us to fight MM and HF, we ended up killing enough MM that they decided it wasn't worth it and they ran off to east of ruins, then LS came back and it was EoP, LS and HF in single, which was when that pic of the fall ins was taken. We obviously didn't attack LS seeing as they'd just gotten a bunch of mains off us, so we walked off and hopped. Would have made no sense to attack them when a) we're low food and prayer, B) HF are still there, and c) If we did attack them MM would probably come back for a 4v1.

When MM uses HF and your team of mains to have to fight us, i think its OK if LS show up to kill at least some of the mains helping them, don't you? ;p

You're allying with an open masser CC of 90s, who don't know what priv off means and have never heard of TS, yet you wonder how I get your locations...

If it comforts you, we killed far more MM than EOP on this trip. I would've preferred more EOP kills, but you guys hardly left single, whereas MM was deliciously snipable hitting clusters and leaving stragglers behind. Hope you guys hit the multi next sat, I'll be seeing you there :thumbsup:

128250368099.gif