Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Hot as lava; EOP reunite MMHF and FiElites.

Milky

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For anybody who cares, and if this gets deleted watch the shitstorm that will commence after it seen as thought it bares more truth than the topic.

Foe did what foe does best atm, pulled **** on a saturday only out-done in the badness by tlp's pull. No clans really wanted a pk ri and even if one was set up mm was chasing us to crash which is fair enough id do the same.

Eop having only around 60-70 and mm having 70-80 they pmed me pretty much instantly into the trip (knowing we only had around 40 and no prospects of a decent trip) asking if we wanted to help them ruin mm's trip by limiting any action they got to essentially a 2 v 1 situation out opting them.

I agreed to this as i do enjoy killing mm. So it happened early on, foe and eop teamed on mm near 13 portals and killed quite a lot of mm but to be fair to mm they actually stayed and fought and prob racked up some kills themselves.

as all three clans regrouped we planned to do the same, eop headed out and mm was on eop's trail and foe was waiting ready to go in. When FI rushed eop WITH LOWER OPTS, this seemingly caught eop off guard and from all the scouts i sent there ultimately FI bullied eop. This was confirmed when i was pmed and told to come and help eop against FI.

At this point i refused, dont mind hitting mm specially when they out pull and would crash us without hesitation but Fi has given foe some legit clean fights in past weeks, also FI was out opted already from the start. This didnt seem to go down well with eop so they tried to bs us (claimed to be going after mm as we set up to hit mm also eop rushed us lol but we was pretty much next to single)

All i can say is i do not like a clan like MM so i will happily try and ruin their trips, however i respect a clan like mm. I dont really hold much respect for a clan like eop.

Im done using you as easy access to mm spies and leaks and then foe's meatshield when im bored. I will happily sit back and watch as FI, MM, Tlp and well every other clan that hates you sink your little pirate ship.

May even join in when we sort out foe's pulls.

The end.

The funny thing about this is you say we got smashed by fi? watch the video buddy lmfao you should retire again :)

Was a fun trip.

Wasn't even on a registered nick and someone from MM actually AKA Search Dialog'd to find me to tell me what I ***** I was for wearing adamant, that right there is evidence of EoP's successful trip.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

For anybody who cares, and if this gets deleted watch the shitstorm that will commence after it seen as thought it bares more truth than the topic.

Foe did what foe does best atm, pulled **** on a saturday only out-done in the badness by tlp's pull. No clans really wanted a pk ri and even if one was set up mm was chasing us to crash which is fair enough id do the same.

Eop having only around 60-70 and mm having 70-80 they pmed me pretty much instantly into the trip (knowing we only had around 40 and no prospects of a decent trip) asking if we wanted to help them ruin mm's trip by limiting any action they got to essentially a 2 v 1 situation out opting them.

I agreed to this as i do enjoy killing mm. So it happened early on, foe and eop teamed on mm near 13 portals and killed quite a lot of mm but to be fair to mm they actually stayed and fought and prob racked up some kills themselves.

as all three clans regrouped we planned to do the same, eop headed out and mm was on eop's trail and foe was waiting ready to go in. When FI rushed eop WITH LOWER OPTS, this seemingly caught eop off guard and from all the scouts i sent there ultimately FI bullied eop. This was confirmed when i was pmed and told to come and help eop against FI.

At this point i refused, dont mind hitting mm specially when they out pull and would crash us without hesitation but Fi has given foe some legit clean fights in past weeks, also FI was out opted already from the start. This didnt seem to go down well with eop so they tried to bs us (claimed to be going after mm as we set up to hit mm also eop rushed us lol but we was pretty much next to single)

All i can say is i do not like a clan like MM so i will happily try and ruin their trips, however i respect a clan like mm. I dont really hold much respect for a clan like eop.

Im done using you as easy access to mm spies and leaks and then foe's meatshield when im bored. I will happily sit back and watch as FI, MM, Tlp and well every other clan that hates you sink your little pirate ship.

The end.

Lmfaooo

The end.

Lmfaooo

Join Corrupt Pures

running away from the fight and leaving it early because you know mm is on the way does not constitute winning your leaders knew the fight was far from over by the way i was being pmed to come and help up until 'nevermind mm is coming we are leaving'

#TEAM-WALLI

running away from the fight and leaving it early because you know mm is on the way does not constitute winning your leaders knew the fight was far from over by the way i was being pmed to come and help up until 'nevermind mm is coming we are leaving'

When we "left", Fi had 10-15 in range (confirmed by spy) attempting to stall/drag for returners compared to our 45-50. We didn't even really leave the fight, we rushed Nippon's team who were sniping us the entire fight, they ran which forced us to run after them.

I know who was PM'ing you, and just to clear things up he wasn't even leading the trip nor was he at the fight. If you want more accurate information next time, you can PM leaders who are actually running the trip like myself or [EoP]Goop.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

I hate getting involved in such discussions but I can't bite my tongue any longer, you can't claim wins if we still have 10-15 on the battle field, we had a 20 man return group on the way, we could have easily left the battle field after taking the lead within the first 5minutes. But no we don't roll like that Fi likes to stay to claim a Clean victory to avoid any heated discussions like this one.

There were many other variables which affected this Fight but there is no point getting into it, we won't get anywhere lol... I didn't even die to EoP it was Ls or some **** :S during that fight lol.

Again great job on your trip and i'm glad you guys had fun.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

The end.

rival clan speaks the truth, admit to team and you mods still think this topic is legit lmfaooooo

and keep deleting every proof of this topic being full of lies, joke you are

respect walli if you go through with your word :thumbsup:

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

The end.

I remember doing the exact same during my eop days, ha, why am I not surprised.

negative kdr, teaming with foe :confused:

The end.

lol this is epic

epic and true post

Keep in mind EOP doesn't stop at just asking FOE for help . . .

l4rsV.png

I hate getting involved in such discussions but I can't bite my tongue any longer, you can't claim wins if we still have 10-15 on the battle field, we had a 20 man return group on the way, we could have easily left the battle field after taking the lead within the first 5minutes. But no we don't roll like that Fi likes to stay to claim a Clean victory to avoid any heated discussions like this one.

There were many other variables which affected this Fight but there is no point getting into it, we won't get anywhere lol... I didn't even die to EoP it was Ls or some **** :S during that fight lol.

Are you serious lmfao! we had like 40+ at the battle field the whole fight LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you got smacked sit down s0n!

Not to flame or anything but EoP seems to be writing their own deathwish in both servers. They bsed their only allies and chance againts MM and now every clan hates them. Cant wait to see what happens at todays trip.

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Are you serious lmfao! we had like 40+ at the battle field the whole fight LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you got smacked sit down s0n!

Why do you seem so excited, we gave you a fight being outnumbered by 15-20. ? :S lol...

This is why John tells us not to get involved in these discussions immature people^... I'm out peace.

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Not to flame or anything but EoP seems to be writing their own deathwish in both servers. They bsed their only allies and chance againts MM and now every clan hates them. Cant wait to see what happens at todays trip.

That boats already sailed mate, we are used to being hated but at the end of the day we really couldn't care less.

Thanks for the fights everybody, it's a shame mains are always in our fights... Especially HF

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

The end.

Lmfaooo

We did not call LS if we were allied with LS we would of called them when you called HF to help you when you were losing.

I'm guessing you did call LS, but it takes LS about 10 mins to hop since they don't use TS. Not that they wuda stood 2 mins against HF 1v1 anyway.

You should teach them to use TS by next weekend :thumbsup:

128250368099.gif