Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Hz] Hazard's Saturday :)

Josh

hazardbanner.png

hzsymbol2.png

Forums || #Hazard || Archives || YouTube || Memberlist

Today, we set out on our first official F2P pk trip. We pulled an epic 17 to our first mandatory event and it was a success! We had some fights vs some pure clans like, Activation, and Restraint some of which were teamed up with Fury. Due to lack of competition we only had a fair few fights. Some fights declined, and other clans pulled 15 with 7 level 100s in Adamant. No thanks. :)

vidsd.png

hzdiv.png

hzvsr.png

As we were waiting for a fight with Activation, Restraint popped up on our mini maps. We promptly decided to rush them with our scimitars a blaze, clearing them in a matter of about a minute. The fight started just northwest of Corp, and the call was a simple hold the tree and keep your scim pounding, and let your hands do the rest. After an epic chase down of a man named YOLO, the fight was deemed in the right path, as us, The HAZARD, claimed a win by spamming Rip R. Why did we do that? Well we killed them..that's why.

hzdiv.png

hzvsa.png

We got a fall in after the Restraint fight and out of the blue Activation rushed us. We decided to stay and fight, just being fierce for action, and it was a good idea. We held our own for awhile, while being out-manned and we managed to start pushing them all around the map until they gave their last final push. I don't want to sound like a total arrogant ******** in this topic, but mains DID indeed play a big factor in sniping, and we aren't going to point fingers at A, and say they brought them but we have an ideal feeling they did. (If you did just refrain from doing so next weekend) The fight started at vents north of old NE Bh stairs, and ended in single at moss giants. We had returned, but sadly the rest of 3-5 A had dipped out, so we decided to find a total hack created by Big M1tch :P (We swam in Lava, ye u mad?)

hzdiv.png

hzvsa.png

After the previous two fights, we wanted more. We pmed Activation's leader for one more run-in at New Gate. They accepted and we commenced fighting. They fought us even though we had some levels on them, respect A. The fight took place just east of GDZ @ the newgate hill. No idea why Activation kept trying to use transitions in a 15v15, but they did, and we just kept following them with scims and killing them slowly but surely. Due to lack of binds, it was very easy to drag around. Thanks for fighting us anywho mates.

picsms.png

120218160914.png

120218162327.png

120218164125.png

120218164203.png

120218164331.png

120218135049.png

120218150032.png

120218132206.png

120218134319.png

120218145708.png

120218145720.png

120218170019.png

120218162849.png

120218162807.png

120218155156.png

120218164351.png

120219000100.png
120219000129.png
120219000813.png

120219001211.png

120218165708.png

120218180023.png

Thank you to the two clans that fought us today, we hope that you have fun battles in the future. It was our pleasure.

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

Fun fun fun fun

looking forward 2 2moro@@

:D

Thanks for fights

Also, Josh, way to make us look like ******* flamers.

Putting a :) in the title and ****...

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

That logo thing is pretty sick.

I spent a long time on that, so it getting recognized is definitely something that I approve of.

Meet me w89 nw ge, I'll giv u 50k for bein nice 2 me

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

good job.

Thanks bro.

Did venom not go out today? Can't remember if you guys do f2p still or not was jwing

@Shokh

There's no reason we should. It's RuneScape...

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Goodjob, although there was a rune war going on it that world, but i appreciate that you think that Activation called them.

The second fight was less than a 15v15, as Activation had 13. Everyone else had ended so we decided to give it a go. Calling movements to pick as many of you off as possible is all you can do when heavily outlevled and outopted. Your massive amounts of mith armor might have kept you from following us though :whistling:

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Nice job.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Goodjob, although there was a rune war going on it that world, but i appreciate that you think that Activation called them.

The second fight was less than a 15v15, as Activation had 13. Everyone else had ended so we decided to give it a go. Calling movements to pick as many of you off as possible is all you can do when heavily outlevled and outopted. Your massive amounts of mith armor might have kept you from following us though :whistling:

Maybe we can give you some more fights next weekend but I can assure you we did not have mass amounts of mithril armor/defence. Also, what kept us from following you was our entire TS bursting into laughter at you're transition.

:whistling:

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Zac don't be mean.

I think me and Fadi are the only ones with mith. Oh Josh has it as well.

But I guess considering you are all in robes, etc it would look like we had a mass amount.

;p

Gj on ur trip

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Please don't give into Zac, you're turning a aftermath topic into a flame session, some of which making both of us look bad.

Refrain from posting, especially replying to a voiced black male named Zacary Donaldson from Swiss cheese alaska

29q01op.jpg

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

we had 1 person in mith

ty for the fight

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord