Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

lp mr ahd

bigmac

120219171036.png

120219171046.png

120219171048.png

120219171050.png

Yes, I was a halfop in Zenith for 17 months, it got old doe need to change things up.. :confused:

Might get 99 sum some day, my friend got me too much def to get turm otherwise i would have it, atleast i got the range/mage version of turm :P

Edit: Npo don't bother, you don't f2p and Cp don't bother, you don't p2p (other than goin out on sundays with 22 ppl in addy med helms or sumtin) not gonna bother with a 1 server clan

120219234947.png

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

Hello lp mr ahd, you might want to chill with us before applying to get to know our community in #clan-eop

We have a great community, one of the most active pure clans around, and have great ranks/members.

You've been in a mpc, you might want to check out a HPC since you certainly have the stats for it mate.

Here's a link to our clan history:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2754

We're 6 years old and still going strong, we are Pirates, we are Eruption of Pures!! :pirate:

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

I'd say EoP or Foe would be your only options, not to mention your best options.

I think EoP has a better community than foe though, come intro at least and see how you like it ;p

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

If you're looking for clans that do both servers, then your best bet is probably EoP.

TLP cancelled their saturday trip due to a 12 pull, FOE ended their f2p trip after 40 minutes and went p2p pking, Fi are..Fi, and there really is no-one else.

We have a nice 120s unit and i'm sure you'd fit in well, and your past clanning experience could lead to opportunities to climb up the ranks quickly if we see you have potential.

www.eop-rs.com

qOY7v.png

Don't normally post on these threads but I guess its worth the time this time after looking at the OP of this topic.

I don't know your reasons for leaving Z, nor do I want to, they are personal to you and from past experiences I know it must have been a good reason as your a loyal, dedicated member.

That being said, I'm obviously going to attempt to get you to join EoP , based on all we've achieved, our relationship with Zenith in the past, and other factors.

You would be a huge addition to EoP, we're teetering on the edge of a new era and all it requires is that little push... the push that you can give us.

On top of this, there are several other reasons I think you should join, but its obviously entirely down to you.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Fi. We own. Unlike some clans I'd rather you just come see for yourself and leave my paragraphs for you to read later when our staff boards get leaked next.

Oh our Youtube is pretty cool too. Fatality Cinema.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

I think EoP is the right clan for you man. Check us out #Clan-EoP, if you have questions pm me here or on IRC [EoP]Joey :)

#Clan-EoP

council.png

344ukna.jpg

eopftw.png

Proud %Council Of EoP

Fi. We own. Unlike some clans I'd rather you just come see for yourself and leave my paragraphs for you to read later when our staff boards get leaked next.

(11:07:44) * X set mode: +b *!*@AC1F40B4:522726FB:4708D93:IP

(11:07:44) * You were kicked from #fatality by X (Requested)

(11:07:44) * Attempting to rejoin #fatality in 2 seconds...

(11:07:46) * Attempting to rejoin #fatality...

just idlin checkin things out not even talkin and elit3 bans me....swag

120219234947.png

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

thats why you should be idling in #NPO

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

thats why you should be idling in #NPO

start doin f2p and I'll consider :whistling:

120219234947.png

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?