Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Wilderness is dying.

Faked

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MM is probably one of the most active PKing clan. If you look at PC's total kills of the day, MM always have 100+ kills a day compared to other clans. Me being an active pker in my clan, I can say that the wild has died down a lot (P2P wise) and you'll find mostly 1 itemers that reign the wild. The most active pking places in P2P currently revolve around places where there is heavy botting (drags, rev caves) and it is sad to see that people would rather kill botters than other players.

And people say MM doesn't do many preps l0l. That's because we're in the wild.

TBH I never see MM in wild. Ive been ideling in your TS and IRC for days now and most people spend all their times in minis and other things. P2P Wild is dead despite what anybody says. The only valid places to PK in multi now are 50s w124 and Revenants. Mainly revenants is the only place you will find action. I wish more clans would go out during the week for more action instead of only devoting 1 day out of the week to P2P Trips. HPCs need to go out and the only clans that really do this are FOE and Zenith(and TLP???). Im not trying to hate/compare/flame its just how it is , I cant remember the last time I've seen a Fatality or MM midweek video that looked good. Dont get me wrong MM used to do a lot of midweeks but Ive been in their TS lately no1 ever wants to PK everyone is Mini'ing or training or something.

The Video unfortunately spoke the truth. This game is becoming more devoted to skilling due to how ****** the 1v1 P2P Wilderness has become. People don't play to kill eachother anymore they just play to annoy the **** out of you rag/spec/tele, etc. I really wish clans would get out of CLW and just go into the wild and PK.

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

We all know why the wilderness died.

I rather focus on getting the 30 defence out of the ******* community then the wildy

defiance was one of the first mpcs to allow adamant, and most of you were unquested.

6PNqq.gif

For those of you that think wildy will become active if us HPCs start pking more during the week are delusional. Here are the more likely scenarios that would occur if us clans DID pk during the week

1. Clans will get pumped up that their finally doing a midweek and once they step into wildy all they see is emptiness a couple masser teams that tele and aren't even worth the loot. We will continue walking around wildy and hopping worlds and not find any action until some rag mains start camping us and we decide to leave since its not worth it to get a miniwar or prep.

2. Instead of fighting massers, pure etc some clan will instead use their leak or we will use ours to hit that clan and the rest of the day will determine who won or lost, whos KD was best and finally who will be making that honorary pure warfare midweek trip topic.

Some of you expect the MPCs and HPCs to create action on their own but you fail to realize that the only action available is each other and anything other than fighting other clans on here is a waste of time.

Another thing is that most of the time you are hunting randoms in wildy most of them aren't even pure. So long goes your "if random pures see clans pking they will join them and increase the pure community" argument.

Most clans on here now play for survival, and with p2p wildy basically dead with many of the p2p clans closing the past few weeks serving as evidence of that, it will only be a matter of time before the same happens to f2p.

Honestly, I'm enjoying every bit of this.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

For those of you that think wildy will become active if us HPCs start pking more during the week are delusional. Here are the more likely scenarios that would occur if us clans DID pk during the week

1. Clans will get pumped up that their finally doing a midweek and once they step into wildy all they see is emptiness a couple masser teams that tele and aren't even worth the loot. We will continue walking around wildy and hopping worlds and not find any action until some rag mains start camping us and we decide to leave since its not worth it to get a miniwar or prep.

2. Instead of fighting massers, pure etc some clan will instead use their leak or we will use ours to hit that clan and the rest of the day will determine who won or lost, whos KD was best and finally who will be making that honorary pure warfare midweek trip topic.

Some of you expect the MPCs and HPCs to create action on their own but you fail to realize that the only action available is each other and anything other than fighting other clans on here is a waste of time.

Another thing is that most of the time you are hunting randoms in wildy most of them aren't even pure. So long goes your "if random pures see clans pking they will join them and increase the pure community" argument.

Most clans on here now play for survival, and with p2p wildy basically dead with many of the p2p clans closing the past few weeks serving as evidence of that, it will only be a matter of time before the same happens to f2p.

CP is an HPC? :O :O

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

CP is an HPC? :O :O

We have the highest reqs out of all pure clans, love how you ignored everything else.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

We have the highest reqs out of all pure clans, love how you ignored everything else.

Not a flame incase a spastic takes it that way, and quite off topic.

Do CP actually have the highest req's? I'm curious. I ask as i cba to register on the forums.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Do CP actually have the highest req's? I'm curious. I ask as i cba to register on the forums.

Yessir :D Higher than Eop's and MM's

And just register lul and check

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

MM is probably one of the most active PKing clan. If you look at PC's total kills of the day, MM always have 100+ kills a day compared to other clans. Me being an active pker in my clan, I can say that the wild has died down a lot (P2P wise) and you'll find mostly 1 itemers that reign the wild. The most active pking places in P2P currently revolve around places where there is heavy botting (drags, rev caves) and it is sad to see that people would rather kill botters than other players.

You pk with a crystal bow and monk robes in edgeville and used to pj me when i was about to get kills. Don't talk about 1 iteming l0l

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

For well over a year Fatality's have been the highest.

I've checked yours and they don't come close to FOE or Fi's requirements.

FOE requires like 88 str and 70 mage.... They just lowered their requirements. Also, MM has higher requirements than FI (plus the 1-20 defense requirement), not sure about CP because who the hell wants to register on their boards to check.

And, hello Flash Cutter, we meet again if you remember me :thumbsup:

FOE requires like 88 str and 70 mage.... They just lowered their requirements. Also, MM has higher requirements than FI (plus the 1-20 defense requirement), not sure about CP because who the hell wants to register on their boards to check.

And ours is 93 and 86 more than mm. glad you guys know how to count

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

because I said what CPs was....... are you stupid, I clearly said that I didn't know yours because I didn't want to register, and congrats, your requirements are one level above MM and yet you accept all the way up to 39 def unquested.

You pk with a crystal bow and monk robes in edgeville and used to pj me when i was about to get kills. Don't talk about 1 iteming l0l

Ahh yes, fun times when I was a lil guy. :thumbsup:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

The way to bring the wild back the way it was is to pk with honor and respect like we did back in 2006 and 2007, other people will take notice.

I never started caring about all the pixels, to me its all for the fun. Isn't that why we all started playing this game and pking in the first place? Greed ruins everything IRL and IRS.

e81z7c.jpg

because I said what CPs was....... are you stupid, I clearly said that I didn't know yours because I didn't want to register, and congrats, your requirements are one level above MM and yet you accept all the way up to 39 def unquested.

This is why the pure world sucks, stop flaming, who cares about such stupid things? You all sound like kids.

e81z7c.jpg

This is why the pure world sucks, stop flaming, who cares about such stupid things? You all sound like kids.

^^^^^ <3

oh and this is a topic about why the wilderness is dead, if you wanna *****/moan/complain about our def levels there are 100 topics about it where you can flame all you want. :P

vid is true doe :3

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

Exactly, I clearly pointed out this wasn't meant in a flaming way yet someone has to bring in the stupid defence ********. I was asking about offensive as flawp said, it's well discussed about the defence ****, no need to bring that up.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png