Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL vs Activation PKri

Rajjstility

I'm sorry but "we came out on top" no way. You won 2 we won 2, and for the first one as you can see, it's in single..

EDIT: The fight at 3:30 is the same fight as at the start, you just edited to make it look like you returned and won. The vids on our topic...for the full version.

But whatever.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

lol its impossible to come on top lol you won 2 and we won 2, and not to mention yall really only won because we ran out of prayer and food .also we had a lvl 48 with us who mad?

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

Goodjob xL. I can say that you gave us a hell of a fight. You performed well. Like i said in my topic, you dominated the second half of our fights. /query BvG to do it again.

FFS tell your 2 Addy Daddys not to snipe me though.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

Kill death tracker tracks the duration of the fight. You fail to factor in that we ran to boat to gather returners in a portion of the fight. Look at the time tracker from the time it begins till the time it ends.

Dat pm in the vid thats all i got to say, gj you won the other half of the fight,it was nice tie.

34i3i54.png

24ljyah.png

Rip Activation Best Community Ever

Retired from NME

Proud Ex Founder/Leader Of Vanquish

lol its impossible to come on top lol you won 2 and we won 2, and not to mention yall really only won because we ran out of prayer and food .also we had a lvl 48 with us who mad?

It's funny because of the 48's RSN.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png