Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

burst of clans

cx ftw yes

I give them three weeks. It's usually the same people making the same clan with a different name. I'm all for new clans opening but not when it's the same process of opening and closing it loses it's value.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

I give them three weeks. It's usually the same people making the same clan with a different name. I'm all for new clans opening but not when it's the same process of opening and closing it loses it's value.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Sort of.. but with all the new clans.. they start on somewhat of an even playing field and have their own lil bracket for competition :)

I hope they last long so the pure community doesnt have to compete with the same clans all the time D:

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

This.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Sort of.. but with all the new clans.. they start on somewhat of an even playing field and have their own lil bracket for competition :)

I hope they last long so the pure community doesnt have to compete with the same clans all the time D:

dis :3

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

The good ones will; they will grow and eventually compete with normal clans if they choose. (Look at NME/Z)

The good ones will; they will grow and eventually compete with normal clans if they choose. (Look at NME/Z)

Na Look at NPO :whistling: :thumbsup:

Great example of a clan that was doubted.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Yeah, he spoke the truth, not to flame but look at the new clans

Dv (Cx with newname?)

Inf (WAR with newname?)

Hz (dF lol)

then theres like a few new masser clans that start with P and they are tryin to go offical or somethin, props to them, NPO has been sorta successful doin it despite hiding in only 1 server

120219234947.png

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

NPO doesn't fit that description. You pulled 60 your first trip, I was talking about clans that grew from nothing, not merges.

i dont think these clans are the 3 weeks type, clans like POP , PLS they seem to be like new clans outta no were, pures ive nvr seen in any other clans and their pullin a good 25-30, so new pures are atleast entering the pure community, but i agree clans like hz , dv , inf there just clans from the same ppl with diff names so dont see em goin anywere

Dv (Cx with newname?)

Inf (WAR with newname?)

Hz (dF lol)

then theres like a few new masser clans that start with P and they are tryin to go offical or somethin, props to them, NPO has been sorta successful doin it despite hiding in only 1 server

Not really WAR, considering over half of WAR arent in Inf, most are in FI, NPO, and NME.

I myself am in NME.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

So funny reading skids replies to pure warfare topics.

Doubt whoever you want, see you in 1 year when I'll be posting on a topic just like this still repping my Hazard sig.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

naw look at marshawn lynch

Clans Cp Has Closed

TH

DP

CT

NME

WAR

Z

Dv (Cx with newname?)

Inf (WAR with newname?)

Hz (dF lol)

There's only about 3 people from dF who are in Hz out of 30 members, most of Hz are newly recruited and I really think they have potential.