Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

This Is Caketown

Keith

Corrupt Pures.

Implying CP had anything to do with this at all or any other clan that recently closed. NPO has done more damage to clans than CP.

RIP TH, good clan that did things the right way.

No point in getting so defensive. My god not everything is an implication of us closing a clan. We respected th. and they had a good run. But like big said. Corrupt Pures.

Every clan that closes you have members camping the topic insisting that the cause of the closure was CP. It's nothing personal, but maybe you should try controlling your members.

Love how you judge our clan right away based on what some troll account on pure warfare said. Nonetheless tho using the words of the legendary eop, if you don't like how we run our clan, we must be doing it right. don't judge dawg

Could not care less how you run your clan, it does not affect me in any way whatsoever. When you enter every clans closing topics with false statements about how you closed them though is an entirely different thing. Nothing about "running a clan" there, it's just idiocy in its purest form. (Just like to add that my use of the word "purest" in that sentence is the only time such word should be associated with CP).

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corrupt Pures.

Implying CP had anything to do with this at all or any other clan that recently closed. NPO has done more damage to clans than CP.

No point in getting so defensive. My god not everything is an implication of us closing a clan. We respected th. and they had a good run. But like big said. Corrupt Pures.

Every clan that closes you have members camping the topic insisting that the cause of the closure was CP. It's nothing personal, but maybe you should try controlling your members.

just because of this post ill make sure to camp nme's closing topic in weeks to come.

Join Corrupt Pures

Corrupt Pures.

just because of this post ill make sure to camp nme's closing topic in weeks to come.

just because of this post ill be sure to camp cp's forums to see when you leave for the 19th time.

Hostility

lol at cp, they could have never fought that clan even once but as soon as they happen to close, it also happens to be cause of cp.

Rip The Hatred, good clan with a tight knit community.

Ye, CP is posting and I'm just thinking to myself of the fact that we never even fought CP. We didn't fight anyone for that matter. We went out and worked our way around the wilderness taking the loot we could in unique ways.

@Bullet, you're better than that.

loved u guys the first time and loved u the 2nd time =[ love TH RIP , great clan gone sad nh

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

Corrupt Pures.

Those two words spur so much anger in people's hearts. :D

Clans Cp Has Closed

TH

DP

CT

NME

WAR

Z

Corrupt Pures.

Love how you judge our clan right away based on what some troll account on pure warfare said. Nonetheless tho using the words of the legendary eop, if you don't like how we run our clan, we must be doing it right. don't judge dawg

I believe i was the one to first coin that phrase B)

qOY7v.png

Andreww

1. you obviously do care because you been on this topic all day crying about CP.

2. No one is bragging about CP closing Th, stop putting words in our mouth.

3. You have no idea that 3-4 years ago CP and TH had the biggest rivalry known in the pure world. It was widely known that CP won that rivalry, people were just referring to the good ol days. No one attempted on flaming the 2011 version of TH.

4. Go Cry somewhere else if NME is slowly going down the drain.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324590774-hwy4.png
1324344465-tgtr.png
16humble.png