Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a permanent stay.

Lat

I am going to keep this as short, and to the point as possible. I am looking for a clan to stay in up until I quit runescape for good.

What I am looking for:

-F2P based; I am a very good f2p pker, both solo and in multi combat. I know how to tank/hug/drag/ just about anything else you could think of in the free to play aspect of pking, and I think I would be a good fit in a f2p based clan.

-Mature community; pretty self explanatory.

My clan history:

My clan history is not that big, I first joined my first pure clan ever in 2006, which was Pure Annihilation. I had stayed with that clan up until they closed and I would join them again in heartbeat if they re-opened (if I were to be clanless).

After PA's closing I went on to join FOE associates. I was hacked for defence and I had no other choice but to leave, one level short of full member requirements. I then went on to create another pure, joined FOE associates yet again, but was later banned for macroing, yet again I was forced to leave. I then proceeded to quit runescape (this is 2009-2010 now). About a month and a half ago, I managed to get my pure unbanned, and decided to train up its stats again, in the hopes of joining a clan. I applied for MM, as I had heard they were mainly f2p based, but was pretty much auto declined due to accusations of being a FOE spy. I then applied to FOE, but was declined due to having low votes on the member's board on my application. Here I am now, looking for my final pure clan in which I can enjoy pking and getting to know new people with. I am open to all suggestions, I don't care what rank the clan is in at the moment, or how bad the clan's reputation might be, I just want to join a clan that specifies in f2p pking, and has a good, mature community.

Here is a picture of my stats, below you will find what my current goals are.

latjrstats.png

I am planning on first, getting 99 magic (I have it banked)

Then, I plan on obtaining 90 constitution through soul wars, while at the same time, getting 80 attack through pyrefiends.

Then after that, I plan on obtaining 80 dungeoneering and getting my chaotic rapier, which I will use for solo pking, clan wars, and staking (once I am maxed).

I plan on maxing my account quite soon, hopefully by the summer time. Hope to speak with some of you soon, and thanks for reading my thread.

Check out MAYHEM MAKERS

1) First and last pure clan

2) Undisputed #1 f2p clan (rated #1 by pure warfare) and does well in p2p

3) VERY active forum and friendly comunity who just like to have fun

4) All members are pures (1-20 def)

5) An overvall prestigious/well known clan

Mm-rs.org

Check out MAYHEM MAKERS

Mm-rs.org

I don't think the mayhem makers is a good fit for me, please take some time to read the thread as to why I think that.

Hello Lat, you might want to chill with us before applying to get to know our community in #clan-eop

We have a great community, one of the most active pure clans around, and have great ranks/members.

Here's a link to our clan history:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2754

We do both F2P & P2P!

We're 6 years old and still going strong, we are Pirates, we are Eruption of Pures!! :pirate:

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Tlp is the clan for you if you are willing to put just as much effort in P2P.

Shame about your issues with Foe/Mm, but Tlp being voted the #1 matched opts clan and easily has mastered both servers with not only that but a nice, close and friendly community you would fit in just well.

Good luck on your search my friend.

If interested, www.tlp-rs.org - #tlp on irc.

Hello Lat, you might want to chill with us before applying to get to know our community in #clan-eop

We have a great community, one of the most active pure clans around, and have great ranks/members.

Here's a link to our clan history:

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2754

We do both F2P & P2P!

We're 6 years old and still going strong, we are Pirates, we are Eruption of Pures!! :pirate:

I will check you guys out, eop grew so much since back when you guys used to rush me and my w25 buddies at giants... haha.

Tlp is the clan for you if you are willing to put just as much effort in P2P.

Shame about your issues with Foe/Mm, but Tlp being voted the #1 matched opts clan and easily has mastered both servers with not only that but a nice, close and friendly community you would fit in just well.

Good luck on your search my friend.

If interested, www.tlp-rs.org - #tlp on irc.

Yes I will for sure put in all my effort in every aspect, I am just more fond of f2p than p2p. I will definitely have a look around your forum and irc, I had a forum account registered in '07 on your forums but I'm not sure if I still have it. Thanks for the well thought out post.

Check out MAYHEM MAKERS

Mm-rs.org

I don't think the mayhem makers is a good fit for me, please take some time to read the thread as to why I think that.

Sorry about that. I was confused and thought you were declined from MM a year or two ago. If you ever consider maybe wanting to re-apply, come chill with us in our teamspeak or on our forums so we can get to know you. Clan leaders will be hesitant to accept an applicant if he has tried to apply for other "rival" clans. I'm sure you will make the right decision non the less.

I suggest, Eop, Tlp, Z tbh. Good luck.

I would say NME, as they have a great community, so if u wanna train up a 1 def pure, check us out! :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

if you make a new pure with lower defence, Enemy would be a good choice for you. However, with your current account I would say Tlp is an option.

gl with where-ever you go :)

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Check out Hazard.

Although we're mostly p2p based, we do our fair share of F2p events, and It'd be a great joy to me to see a solid introduction on the forums, even a possible application.

I, myself, enjoy the f2p scene 10x more then p2p, It requires more skill, and is far more old schoolish to me. Would like to have some people that enjoy f2p, to start mini'ing with me :P

Well, if you don't check us out, at least try EF, They're an fairly stable clan, but with using all respect I can use, they're fairly "Dead" but still there.

GL

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I'd say EoP would probably be your best fit based on your description, we're pretty much the masters of f2p warring and we're always delighted to welcome experienced warrers into the clan. In terms of f2p activity we're one of the best, at least 2 f2p trips a week, as well as 1-2 preps and our speciality, f2p miniwars, which i'd say we win 95% of the time.

We also have a p2p side despite being more f2p based for 6 and a half years, we've beaten the "top p2p" clans in matched clan wars preps, and our weekly p2p trips usually get a fair bit of action.

We have a fairly chill community, and the most active clan irc on the irc network, as well as one of the most active forums and teamspeaks.

If you're interested further check out www.eop-rs.com and post an intro, i'll look out for it and give you a welcome

If not, CP and Z would be smaller, less experienced, f2p options.

GL

qOY7v.png