Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Rules

Karl

Pure Warfare will never take action against those who hack or DDoS, since it isn't our place to do so. Both of which are VERY hard to prove, and RuneScape/Jagex should be responsible for hackings as they don't put enough protection in place to secure accounts properly.

Are you kidding me? We have passwords, can login by email and bank pins. It certainly isn't Jagex's job to make it anymore difficult for hackers because the next step would be an authenticator.

And something is not "very hard to prove" if the person commiting the action admits to doing so in a friggen video.

Not your responsibility to enforce this kind of stuff, but you are running a community site. If you want people that hack/ddos posting and "contributing" to the site then go ahead.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Its obvious your emotional about this but really? Textwalls never help...specially textwalls that repeat what people make topics about 2-3 times a week :/

^

It's obvious that people like you who are completely uneducated keep posting repetitive ****, take the time to read and maybe you'd realize.

You obviously must be dazed out of your mind, no ones posted ANYTHING about hacking anywhere. Everyone has given into it, and let it happen. See, you're the perfect example: Self centered as ****.

Get away.

You probably don't even realize this, but every single one of your admin boards were leaked less then a week ago. Every single one of your members IPs and your ranks IPs were leaked. Your facebook was leaked.

And you had the nerve to say stop posting text walls ranting?

Dude you deserve to be lined up with the rest of the idiots around here and shot in the head hitler style. You've made it clear to me once again that you're a complete ******* idiot Yawnz.

It's funny, cause I was actually speaking on your guys' behalf, it's truly sad to me that I jusr read your post, cause in my "Text Wall" as I was writing it, I was thinking about what happened to you guys, and it was really for no reason at all. I was saying how no one deserves to have their IRL info leaked. You rather be the ignorant person posting the spur of the moment ******** though.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I really do think you should step it up though.

I honestly agree but hey, its your community karl, you chose the way you run it not the people in it right? :confused:

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Oh hey!

I pinned for the sake of pinning.

At least temporarily, until the majority of folks see this topic.

c:

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

people should just stop using pure-warfare, irc, clan websites and ts and clan sites and they wont get hacked!

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Pure Warfare will never take action against those who hack or DDoS, since it isn't our place to do so. Both of which are VERY hard to prove, and RuneScape/Jagex should be responsible for hackings as they don't put enough protection in place to secure accounts properly.

Are you kidding me? We have passwords, can login by email and bank pins. It certainly isn't Jagex's job to make it anymore difficult for hackers because the next step would be an authenticator.

And something is not "very hard to prove" if the person commiting the action admits to doing so in a friggen video.

Not your responsibility to enforce this kind of stuff, but you are running a community site. If you want people that hack/ddos posting and "contributing" to the site then go ahead.

You're missing the point and twisting everything, should have known you'd write some crap on this topic, but hey **.

Jagex's system is rubbish, it's so easy to recover accounts now because it's so easy to gather information on people, check my topic in announcements about it. An authenticator could work, or they could take some ideas from Facebook, such as text confirmations, it's simple and very very effective.

When I said it's hard to prove, I was mainly referring to DDoSing, yes you can track the IP's, but no one uses their own computer to DDoS they use servers and hide behind a VPN. So yes, it is VERY hard to prove.

I don't want people who hack or DDoS to be a part of PW but it's hard to prove if someone is DDoSing so there isn't much we can do against the person who committed the crime. Hacking, yes it can be proved a bit easier than DDoSing, but if the person isn't an idiot it can be quite difficult.

You all think hacking and DDoSing is something new when it's gone on since the game began, it's only in the last few years that it happens on a larger scale, also, it's even worse than this in the main communities.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

You're missing the point and twisting everything, should have known you'd write some crap on this topic, but hey **.

Jagex's system is rubbish, it's so easy to recover accounts now because it's so easy to gather information on people, check my topic in announcements about it. An authenticator could work, or they could take some ideas from Facebook, such as text confirmations, it's simple and very very effective.

When I said it's hard to prove, I was mainly referring to DDoSing, yes you can track the IP's, but no one uses their own computer to DDoS they use servers and hide behind a VPN. So yes, it is VERY hard to prove.

I don't want people who hack or DDoS to be a part of PW but it's hard to prove if someone is DDoSing so there isn't much we can do against the person who committed the crime. Hacking, yes it can be proved a bit easier than DDoSing, but if the person isn't an idiot it can be quite difficult.

You all think hacking and DDoSing is something new when it's gone on since the game began, it's only in the last few years that it happens on a larger scale, also, it's even worse than this in the main communities.

Not sure how I missed the point, your post does nothing to explain that.

There are videos of people hacking on youtube. If you don't want them to be a part of the community, do something about it instead of saying it. I don't know what more proof is required than someone uploading a hack to their own youtube channel and training on their clanmates while they are all cheering him on. If you don't have to go out of your way to prove it, if someone without a reasonable doubt hacked someone, I don't see how it's so hard to ban that person with a clear concience.

I know hacking and ddosing hae been a part of the game, it was far worse than it is now many years back and other MMOs have it just as bad, but I didn't debate that.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

There are videos of people hacking on youtube. If you don't want them to be a part of the community, do something about it instead of saying it. I don't know what more proof is required than someone uploading a hack to their own youtube channel and training on their clanmates while they are all cheering him on. If you don't have to go out of your way to prove it, if someone without a reasonable doubt hacked someone, I don't see how it's so hard to ban that person with a clear concience.

I know hacking and ddosing hae been a part of the game, it was far worse than it is now many years back and other MMOs have it just as bad, but I didn't debate that.

The video I saw about Addy Daddy was uploaded on a youtube account called "pooraddydaddy" so that isn't proof. Yes EoP leaders were there, but there was no proof as to who was actually on the account. So there's doubt as to who was on it, therefore action can't be taken.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

The video I saw about Addy Daddy was uploaded on a youtube account called "pooraddydaddy" so that isn't proof. Yes EoP leaders were there, but there was no proof as to who was actually on the account. So there's doubt as to who was on it, therefore action can't be taken.

So you still want those EOP who were encouraging them and participating in the hack (maybe not directly logging on) but being there is the same thing pretty much. In my opinion, those type of people aren't worth keeping around, those involved in hacking to any degree, but I can understand if you don't want to ban those.

There was a video of 101 (who I flamed and was warned) where he posted on his youtube openly admitting to hacking one of MM's apps. If you haven't seen it, there are probably another 200 or so that can testify to its existance, seeing as the video was made private. Wouldn't that be considered enough proof and warrant a ban? I just don't understand the stance you take where you say we don't want these people, but in the face of undeniable evidence, you allow them to remain.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

I just don't get why any of you nincompoops are blaming Karl/telling him to ban them etc.

Karl banning them will do absolutely nothing, these forums are ******* easy to gain access back to, it's called a proxy, even if he bans them they'll still be here. They'll still be leading the same clan, they'll still be doing the same things. Nothing will change m8.

Zyox, take that in and realize; Banning them will serve no justice. What's done was done.

We, as the people who can actually function appropriately, just have to sit back and bash peoples heads in without cheating, hacking, ddosing, phishing other clans, etc.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

2. We won't warn/ban/suspend a member for doing anything outside of PW or has no effect on Pw. (Hacking other sites, crashing wars, ect.) Has nothing to do with PW.

2. We won't warn/ban/suspend a member for doing anything outside of PW or has no effect on Pw. (Hacking other sites, crashing wars, ect.) Has nothing to do with PW.

In case people were still confused.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.