Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

This was one of the most enjoyable fights I was in for a long time. Props to pulling this high and respect for not looking for a million excuses on why you did actually win the fight :P.

First fight was incredibly close, I must say we were really dropping in the beginning but then pulled it back. The second fight was kind of unlucky on your side as we just happened to run into you while you logged to our world :P

Hoping to see more you guys in the future ^^ gj on your trip

rip my dscim right there/:

same lmafooo

huge respect for not claiming a win on our 1st fight, other clans tend to exploit the fact that we cant show our point of view here.

keep up the excellent pulls, looking forward for more fights :thumbsup:

no probs man. one thing we really strive for is respect within the pure community. no point of claiming a fake win because it will just end up biting us in the ass one day. fi prefers not to lie on our topics.

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very surprised to see that FI didn't try to claim a fake win over MM, I thought that every pure clan did that nowadays.. Kind of reminds me more like a topic that you would see on RSC from a respected f2p clan, which you don't really see too often on this site lol. Much respect. You guys deserve to be where you're at and I hope to see you compete more for #1 in the near future. Great job B)

very nice pull, havent had a good fight in F2P in a while since owning EOP on their anni 75 v 90, its great to see a real clan compete with MM in F2P, quality clan that really belongs among the top 3, respected clan really and great to see your members rally around your forums/leader

good job smacking EoP around haha, what will tomorrow bring for you guys, cya then in mear hours

I'm glad we can compete with you also, mad respect!

damn, great job at mass recruiting, like cp did back in the days. keep it going up but not for long, you have my word

LOL. Ur clan is the epitome of mass recruiters.

First fight was incredibly close, I must say we were really dropping in the beginning but then pulled it back. The second fight was kind of unlucky on your side as we just happened to run into you while you logged to our world :P

This is actually a very accurate statement.

2cdvqiq.jpg

LOL, the time you guys take to make things such as the above.. LOL

You guys deserve to be where you're at and I hope to see you compete more for #1 in the near future. Great job B)

We will keep improving ;)

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

Nice invites Fatality :)

Unbelieveable that eop members actually believe the crap that their leaders tell them.

Anyways, those were applicants.

Invites. Sup then.

#Clan-EoP

council.png

344ukna.jpg

eopftw.png

Proud %Council Of EoP

Nice invites Fatality :)

Unbelieveable that eop members actually believe the crap that their leaders tell them.

Anyways, those were applicants.

Invites. Sup then.

shouldn't you be at your eop sunday pk trip?

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

86 / 83 ml nice invites wtf .

OT: gj smacking eop and other clans seemed fun.

Our ml is 83

+ a minty ml of 20.

+ our site has been down(because of the **** clan they call eop) so our apps cant be accepted/declined and people who want to app, couldnt app but still came to trip.

35aog9g.png

Find it rather amusing to see how EOP ddosing is making them lose even harder

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

Looks like you guys invited mad people, nonetheless great job fatality.

Looks like you in a **** clan called Eruption Of Pures.

Looks like you look dumb now seeing as i don't play rs anymore. Someone seems a little tempered :whistling:

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png