Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I Watched The Lion King Last Night, and It Was AWESOME

-Austin-

9qgs9e.png

Activation had a fun, Activation packed Saturday. We left Edge with a strong 25 warriors, and maintained 18 or higher the entire trip.

33012535.png

It was an eery night. Activation's Rune Scimitars glistened in the moonlight, while approaching a battleground. Into the wilderness they went. 25 Warriors, dressed in robes of Holy Monks, with cloaks that were light green in color. The Moss Giant habitat was first on their Agenda. Upon approaching the green landmark, another clan. A clan that shames the color green. A disgrace to Guthix himself, attacked us. Something was wrong. Cross Swords were misplaced. In the bottom of the screen they were not. The problem had to be fixed. Thinking on their feet, Activation moved quickly above the green land. The Cross Swords were back and a fight was to commence. Holding the rocks and using their mighty bows, Activation was able to kill many. Swiftly moving south, picking off even more of the stay members, Victory was eminent. Before anyone knew what had happened, xL had vanished. "O Hon0r, Hon0r, wherefore art thou Hon0r?" BvG cried out into the night. There was no reply. xL had vanished, and the battleground was empty.

33012535.png

After the disappearance of xL, Activation got location on Fury. Knowing that they had insulted Activation's family honor with their disgraceful words of hatred during the week, revenge was a top priority. Activation rushed into the battlefield with their bows held high. As Activation enterd the scene umad, Fury had logged out to the lobby, and only a few were killed. (Reply if you got that reference). Another clan had vanished. I think it was the work of beings from another planet. Aliens are pretty sneaky you know. They like.. Catch you in UFO's n' stuff. Real talk.

33012535.png

After the Aliens had stolen Activation's opponents once again, Exiled Force rushed in from the west. Activation held their ground, and rushed into EF with scimitars. After banging several out, and realizing that our momentum was breaking them, their survivors fled to the home of the moss giants in the green area of the wilderness, where the cross swords are non existent.

33012535.png

After the fatality of Exiled Force, Activation moved on to the lava vents, where they regained run energy. Exiled Force was returning, so a re-rush was expected. To our surprise, Exiled Force walked into multi alongside Fury. The two clans were off of each other. Feeling like powerful warriors, Activation decided to stick around. Fury and EF rushed together at Activation. Activation held the vents area. Luckily, all of Activation are powerful archers, so they were able to pick off Fury and EF easily. Activation started to take control of the fight. With a cry of 'FOR THE FRIED CHICKEN' Siik led a push into the alliance of clans. The power of the push was too much for Exiled Fury to take, and back to mossies they fled, ashamed and heartbroken. Then the lil' schitts killed me cuz i was outa food.

33012535.png

Our last fight of the day was against xL. Not alot to say here other than it was crashed by Hostility, who pretended to be another clan in order to get fights. It was really sad in my honest opinion. I guess it's hard not to be able to compete.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png