Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

wtf happened?

numbers mean activity which would determine who is doing the best on that weekend (imo)

foe are still undoubtedly the best p2p clan, they are just having a few retards skip trips atm but we all know if it's matched or close to, we all get raped n it sucks.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all i see is fi/mm pulling more than us, thus leading to wins due to sheer opts..and somehow they are better than us in p2p. ok, pretty cool logic lol

Ok then.

MM challenges Foe to a matched p2p war

Whoever wins, wins #1 matched p2p clan okay?

When the day comes, MM shows up to take on foe, not with 50, not with 100, not with 150, but with 1 person.

1V1 MATCHED to decide which clan is the better clan.

That's your logic, now does it sound any better, if not worse?

pulling more opts means that a clan is thriving/doing better than other clans.

I'm not on anyones side, but you can't use that as an argument as 1 Person doesn't make a clan. And the Opts does make a difference, although you are right in that it means the clan is thriving/doing better.

I can see both sides of the argument. Members from MM shouldn't have to not participate just because FOE can't pull Either.

This guy speaks the truth lol.

Only this last month have they been having good p2p trips though. only cause numbers though.

dude thats like saying you only have good p2p trips cause of defense

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

all i see is fi/mm pulling more than us, thus leading to wins due to sheer opts..and somehow they are better than us in p2p. ok, pretty cool logic lol

Ok then.

When the day comes, MM shows up to take on foe, not with 50, not with 100, not with 150, but with 1 person.

I'm not on anyones side, but you can't use that as an argument as 1 Person doesn't make a clan. And the Opts does make a difference, although you are right in that it means the clan is thriving/doing better.

I can see both sides of the argument. Members from MM shouldn't have to not participate just because FOE can't pull Either.

Only this last month have they been having good p2p trips though. only cause numbers though.

no it isnt lol

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Ok then.

no it isnt lol

yes it is lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

I hate that defence.

You know the one - "LOL you only beat us because you pull more numbers?"

Who gives a **** if you can beat them matched? Until you can pull enough to match them then it doesn't matter in the first place.

Ok then.

it also means that the clan's founder is I mahatma i

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Ok then.

looooooooool someones butthurt that MM closed Epidemic and now NME is the laughing stock of this website

Ok then.

looooooooool someones butthurt that MM closed Epidemic and now NME is the laughing stock of this website

BOWLCUT L0L

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Ok then.

Not even true, :thumbsup:

We really don't care what other clans think about us at the moment (especially this community). We're here to have our fair amount of fun before we quit for good.

heartline8.gif

Ok then.

or maybe the fact that MM seem to have the biggest 1 def pure pride when they're pulling 30 over everyone and when they eventually go back to pulling the same opts as other Addy clans, they complain and ***** about addy just as much as the next guy

the fact of the matter is that NME isn't a pure clan anymore and we realize this. We are a PKing clan. I'd understand all the banter towards nme if they called themselves a 1-35 def pure clan. every single member of NME still believes that 1-10 def is pure (lol mm with 25) and we've removed the pure from our name.

inb4bowlcut tho

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Ok then.

Nice off topic comeback man! I wish I was this claver!

Bowlcut

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Ok then.

>has nothing intellectual to say

>responds by bringing up runescape rivalry that ended 2 years ago

>expects NME to care

nice bowlcut tho