Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[POP] First PW topic.. it is time

True-Pures

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just gunna read topics untill i read this

trong 50+ asking all but the top 3 clans for a fight

You fought zenith and nme.

Attemping to troll on pw topics while your clan is absolute rubish isnt smart btw.

I was there when 10 Team Genocide cleared 25 POP + **** kids you were fighting.

Zkut8.jpg

gj beating nme+Z :P

Would say it was a 1-1 against NME (Just from reading this topic as i wasn't there)

Gj on your trip/prep things today :P

stop complaing and take a loss.

The funniest part about this post is that you neither read the topic, nor my whole post (Which admittedly this one will be longer, so i doubt you'll read.)

The topic clearly states for those who can't seem to find it, that it was 1-1 between POP and NME after 2 rounds (Both of which NME was down by 5-6), and the 3rd round they went in with all their members (Which the topic says was about 50) and just rushed, which would either result in an Auto-win for NME or a nulled round.

People come on these forums complaining of ignorance, and do nothing to contribute otherwise.

I will say again, gj POP on your trip/prep, I'm sure you guys had alot of fun, i would have.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Never heard of you guys before but POP means point of presence :) (just a giggle i thought)

Pull seems good, gl in the future

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png