Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F2P Prep]Enemy vs Zenith

Ben√

No more 30 def excuses, prep us.

PM [CP]Drunk :P

OT: Good job.

12 year old.

OT: Was a great prep. CP must have run out of event ideas, cause they massed for our prep :(?

We was all 12 once. Prep CP

Adapt is still spelt wrong at the top of the "P", might want to change that

Person who made it was Dutch and not confident in his English. Might wana calm down

Lmfao... Clueless

Keep bumping our topic

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

12 year old.

OT: Was a great prep. CP must have run out of event ideas, cause they massed for our prep :(?

Adapt is still spelt wrong at the top of the "P", might want to change that

Person who made it was Dutch and not confident in his English. Might wana calm down

Advice: Next time you make a sig let someone check it on grammar. Better would be to let someone make it who'se original and knows how to spell!

heartline8.gif

Good job NME looks like a good win <3

This 1Direction guy seems to be competing with his friend in CP (who coincidentally also seems to be talking **** on this topic) for #1 clanhopper lmfao

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Thanks for the bumps CP. :D

We will work on "adepting"

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

This 1Direction guy seems to be competing with his friend in CP (who coincidentally also seems to be talking **** on this topic) for #1 clanhopper lmfao

Also heard i was the core base of CP according to Prateek, guess i might be doing something better than NME's. (Willy,Davld,xpnkrckemo)

Also heard i was the core base of CP according to Prateek, guess i might be doing something better than NME's. (Willy,Davld,xpnkrckemo)

If your CP's core, they have a **** load of problems. Who wants a 12 year old white boy that pretends to rap as their core :confused:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

If your CP's core, they have a **** load of problems. Who wants a 12 year old white boy that pretends to rap as their core :confused:

I'VE BEEN SHOT 9 TIMES AND STABBED TWICE, AND I'M MEXICAN!

and my rhymes are wicked!

Sorry for closing WAR btw

did cp close dp too?

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

12 year old.

It's we were all 12 once pal. Geez i thought Chain told you to stop posting on our topics? Can't stay away :D

Looked fun!

did cp close dp too?

Oh this situation...

12 year old.

You spelled Adapt wrong again in that sig.

Top of the P in CP. Just trying to help you out :thumbsup:

There's no such word as opssesed on your dyslexia sig, just trying yo help you out. :]

My palm just flew into my face at such a speed that I'm probably gonna have some kinda severe brain damage...

So you can look forward to my app shortly.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

did cp close dp too?

The only clan they could ever close is themselves. No clan has closed because of CP, they fill their members with some sort of fake feeling of accomplishment. The only thing he could say to even try to offend me is saying CP closed WAR. The reality of it is we had 35 [WAR] Tags up when we closed.

We closed for many other reasons, none of which had to do with any clan.

Closing a clan during this slumping pure community isn't a good move for any of you. Considering there is already almost no competition as is, having clans close is the worst thing that can happen to all clans.

Edit: IF you don't understand this, well then I'm sorry but you really are a retard.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Still haven't gotten a response :o

Nice job!

Would you guys like to prep Corrupt Pures, F2P or P2P? Your rules! Anytime!

Got one for you: No, **** off. Nobody in NME wants to prep your clan. Last time we did you retards rushed without sitting, attacked on the defending round, and broke def cap rules. Now tell me, would you prep a clan that could easily compete without breaking rules, but does anyway?

Also, it's much more fun to watch your can whine about how we won't give you preps, and also to see you making fun of your own spelling with the "opsessed" reference and be too stupid to even realize it.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

This is why i'm not CP

bunch of spastics

ot good job NME

Keep talking ****, soon in your sig it's gonna say proud to have been Zenith also. :P

This is why i'm not CP

bunch of spastics

ot good job NME

Keep talking ****, soon in your sig it's gonna say proud to have been Zenith also. :P

Why is it that I've never seen an Ex-CP member be proud to have been Cp?

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png