Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force F2P prep vs Hazard

Iron-Goat

efbanner5.png

Video of the day:

Forgot to speed the video up! :angry:

Today we massed up peaking at 25 excitedly anticipating our mid week prep against our not so scary competition Hazard. When we hopped to their world it dawned on us that their pull wasn't up to our standards. In every round we had to sit over 7 people which is ridiculous especially in a prep.

efheader30.png

In the first round it was a rather poor 15v15, we were attacking. We had to rechallenge as for some strange and bizarre reason their numbers kept dropping from 15, then to 14, then to 13 after the time had already expired. We then got a not so friendly message saying that if we didn't sit to their numbers they wouldn't fight us. We simply rechallenged and got our attacking round under way.

x5pmiv.png

Exiled Force Starting : 15

Exiled Force Ending : 12

Hazard Starting : 15

Hazard Ending : 0

efheader30.png

After our first round, we thought it would be fair to give everyone a fair amount of action so many of the ranks/high levels sat to give way. Unfortunately we did under estimate them a little and we lost the round due to lack of organization/levels. Us Spartans put up a valiant fight but crumbled under their blue sharpy blades.

x5pmiv.png

Exiled Force Starting : 14

Exiled Force Ending : 14

Hazard Ending : 9

efheader30.png

The last round was the famous plateau PKRI. Confidence shone amongst us all and everyone wanted a piece of the action. Again due to their lack of members we again had to sit again over 5 people but in credit to all our members - they all sat without disruption. The fight kicked off instantly as the barriers lowered and Exiled Force soon took the upper hand. The round lasted longer than expected as we divided into 2 different "bang units" accidentally but in the end worked to our favour.

x5pmiv.png

Exiled Force Starting : 17

Exiled Force Ending : 7

Hazard Starting : 17

efheader30.png

Thank you for everyone who took the time for attend and to everyone who kindly gave way and sat for others. I'd just like to say this now and to all of you, Exiled Force is back on the up. Bring on the weekend!

Interested in a prep or fun event?

Contact a member of the rank team - found in #clan-ef

All the best - Luke / THIRTEEN

efheader30.png

120322163502.png

120322163743.png

120322164009.png

120322170553.png

120322170617.png

120322170708.png

120322170924.png

120322170932.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Work EF.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Ok, first off:

Not sure why you guys constructed a topic full of a load of ********, saying how we pulled low, etc.

We've sat PLENTY of people for you many, many times. You pulled 25 or so cause a clan just recently closed and you finally got some apps. Not sure why you guys would try to spam **** after, call us weak competition, we've slapped you kids so many times in the wildy, I really just don't get it.

You honestly make yourself look so dumb, you're going to have another thing coming very soon.

I didn't mean this as flame or anything, but seriously, why do you guys like try to batter us down or some **** like we've flamed you or something.

No one would join EF so don't spam #Clan-ef after you win one round, lmao.

hsiggything.png
~ Proud Leader of Hazard ~

Ok, first off:

Not sure why you guys constructed a topic full of a load of ********, saying how we pulled low, etc.

We've sat PLENTY of people for you many, many times. You pulled 25 or so cause a clan just recently closed and you finally got some apps. Not sure why you guys would try to spam **** after, call us weak competition, we've slapped you kids so many times in the wildy, I really just don't get it.

You honestly make yourself look so dumb, you're going to have another thing coming very soon.

I didn't mean this as flame or anything, but seriously, why do you guys like try to batter us down or some **** like we've flamed you or something.

We never flamed you guys during the prep, you were the first to spam lines of autism. Also, I don't remember you guys clearing us in the wild very much. Better luck next time though :)

Ok, first off:

Hmm let's see, when we were pulling around 15s; you flamed us many times in the past while we were in a slump. And I am sorry if saying #clan-ef was a flame, I hope that didn't hurt your feelings. Also, all we said was that we had to sit 5-10 members a round because of your lack of pulls and unlike you, we did not flamed you like you did to us in the past. Finally, I will gladly take you on in the wilderness. Never knew you guys go out in f2p so PM [EF]Trile on saturday for pkris.

Join EF today at:

#clan-ef

http://clan-ef.com