Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Outrage

Halloween

Outrage was 10x better then NPO

They did F2P, and was actually pretty good at it

They had a 10x better Community

They Had more Fun

Meh, the community in NPO is dull, we have fun sometimes and being a P2P based clan is quite boring when you're the only one, but it's whatever.

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To start this thread up, I would personally like to apologize on behalf of Outrage Staff & Community for the past few weeks of disrespect towards your Ranks and Members. We were caught up in the moment after having a successful few months and really did not know when to stop. We have noticed we have been causing some unnecceassary rukus with you guys that has been slowing our progression down. All the flaming and mistreatment on pure warfare will stop. I myself would like to apologize to Milky, Solo, Cody, and Old PKer for the disrespect i have been showing. We recognize that you are the bigger and more experienced clan and us being the smaller less experienced clan trying to get on you was not the best way of going about the situation. We hope you understand where we are coming from being the new developing clan that learns from mistakes. Once again, sorry. I hope we can keep this mutual.

On behalf of Outrage Staff

Morris

You're point?

No his name is Matt not Point.

hehe k0 s0nnie

To start this thread up, I would personally like to apologize on behalf of Outrage Staff & Community for the past few weeks of disrespect towards your Ranks and Members. We were caught up in the moment after having a successful few months and really did not know when to stop. We have noticed we have been causing some unnecceassary rukus with you guys that has been slowing our progression down. All the flaming and mistreatment on pure warfare will stop. I myself would like to apologize to Milky, Solo, Cody, and Old PKer for the disrespect i have been showing. We recognize that you are the bigger and more experienced clan and us being the smaller less experienced clan trying to get on you was not the best way of going about the situation. We hope you understand where we are coming from being the new developing clan that learns from mistakes. Once again, sorry. I hope we can keep this mutual.

Morris

You're point?

ajajajaja davld throwing them stingy ones ;p

To bad the train got wrecked.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

Outrage was 10x better then NPO

They did F2P, and was actually pretty good at it

They had a 10x better Community

They Had more Fun

Meh, the community in NPO is dull, we have fun sometimes and being a P2P based clan is quite boring when you're the only one, but it's whatever.

http://npo-rs.com/forumdisplay.php?27-Leaving

make a thread

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Morris

You're point?

One of the funnier posts i've read on here. lol

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

Great topic Jason.

Makes me sad, honestly. I know how it is, I miss CPRv1. Nothing will ever come close to matching my experience with the original CPR. All the friends that quit, all the good times. I imagine that is how Outrage was for you.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Morris

You're point?

You can't respond to something witty like that with something .. simple like this..

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

those where the days

Proud ex-Memeber of cpr

Proud Ex-Officer of Sudden Knock Out

EX-Member of We Are Royalty

Proud Ex-Leader of Team LYNX

Proud EX-Memeber of massacare

Ex-Member of EOP

Ex-member of fatailty

Ex-Outrage member

Morris

You're point?

I'm two bad too be touched.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Morris

You're point?

To bad two have more than too friends.

Morris

You're point?

oo nice one ;p

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Morris

You're point?

oo nice one ;p

wtf is going on l0l

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Morris

You're point?

...Must not fall to bait...

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice