Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Thoughts on PW Tourney

`Peter

I like the idea, despite a couple bugs because of timing issues etc I thought it went really well today. I told Derrick it would be cool to make this a monthly thing and hopefully more clans get involved especially MM and FI could get involved as well.

I like this as an alternative to PCR, but not focusing so much on the rankings but on cool sigs and awards clans can get if they win every month. Always cool to see who you can get matched up against and just go at it.

Thoughts?

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Yea if more clans signed up would be great. Also a P2p version of it would be alot of fun as well.

Also for f2p i think team capes should be a rule. makes more sense.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Yea if more clans signed up would be great. Also a P2p version of it would be alot of fun as well.

Agree about the team capes. Don't think the p2p version will have as much success tbh it will cut the number of clans wanting to do it in half which would be against the point of getting more clans in. Only clans I see doing the p2p version is foe, tlp, eop and maybe npo and mm if they want.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

A P2P version is in the works :)

As for team capes I think we can fit that rule in there some where.

Glad you guys liked the tournament I know there were a few mishaps between 2 clans but we got thru it :D

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

A P2P version is in the works :)

As for team capes I think we can fit that rule in there some where.

Glad you guys liked the tournament I know there were a few mishaps between 2 clans but we got thru it :D

Good to hear. As well mishaps are bound to happen. Its good that people worked through it tho.

Was overall successful tho. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

yeah needed more clans, if anything it was good for having TLP and EOP finally prep even though unwillingly, was good though to have these events

MM and FI best two clans atm but they didnt take part, took some luster out of it

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

It'd be nice to see every clan participating in this event. It's the only thing keeping the dullness out.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

More clans and more even pulls would be nice :3

GJ to ydoc for organizing the event on the whim though, and Derrick for crashing his car into his own house.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

It's great tbh, what these clans need to realize is that activeness in your clan directly results in more activity in your members, which means higher pulls, and even more events.

If every clan could put a little bit of their egos aside and just enter one of these, it could be great for the community, and each individual clan as well. I mean, my clan lost today against IR, but I had alot of fun and I'm looking forward to more.

What's the worst that can happen? You lose, and people forget about it literally 3 hours later?

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

It's great tbh, what these clans need to realize is that activeness in your clan directly results in more activity in your members, which means higher pulls, and even more events.

If every clan could put a little bit of their egos aside and just enter one of these, it could be great for the community, and each individual clan as well. I mean, my clan lost today against IR, but I had alot of fun and I'm looking forward to more.

What's the worst that can happen? You lose, and people forget about it literally 3 hours later?

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

MM is way to strong for this. they'd out pull every clan

Its a matched opt/ :confused:

Anyways, I doubt the p2p one would be successfully even though I would love a chance of pace from the constant f2p preps/fight.

Seem only Fi and Tlp have given us p2p fight recently.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

yeah needed more clans, if anything it was good for having TLP and EOP finally prep even though unwillingly, was good though to have these events

MM and FI best two clans atm but they didnt take part, took some luster out of it

Can't really claim that as Mm don't even prep and it's a matched opts tournament.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

NEEDS TEAMCAPES!

Also, I had fun. I feel the competitiveness went up a notch. My clan fought harder than ever before vs a clan that beat us BEFORE they got 35 defense, and performed better than ever.

I would love to compete in these if the times were better too. Once GMT times switch to 11 (go ahead) I'm afraid Hostility couldn't take part as if it is all in 1 night tourney, I'd be pushing members to 1-2 am.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility