Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs Nexus - 2 hour return fight at midnight?

Failed Again

Was pmed at 12 am by some nexus guy asking for 15v15. I received intelligence that this was snacking yaks clan so I prepared our elites for a battle. The battle took place around 20 min later with ~18 FOE vs 15-20 Nexus. We agreed on no mains but after the initial fight I'm sad to say rules were broken and it turned into a long GDZ fight. In the video you will see the initial fight where we dominated them.

We kept track of them by having our FOE council - Tony - go in and out of Snacking Yak's - his brother - room and update us on calls, opts, and locs. This ultimately was probably the reason we owned so hard

What follows after is a 1-2 hour fight at gdz where we heavily controlled the area, killing all nexus and ignoring the mains which resulted in mass spawn killings of nexus and handing FOE the 4.3 kdr.

120324015724.png

120324013907.png

Was a decent fight, made worse by raggedy rag rag gear (lolf2p?) - which was to be expected from a new nh clan - some people with Nexus who were most definitely not in their clan, and several mains only attacking FOE...once again this is to be expected of long gdz return fights, but we left with our bellies full and 400 kills and 80 deaths spread among under 20 members, which was a very nice feast for FOE.

After the double prep win and this awesome return fight victory, we go into this weekend with our heads held high; ready to face the weekend's challenges.

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Thanks for the fight, you guys dipped out. Topic will be up soon.
What's the point of letting you regroup 100x then just killing you guys for 1 item, and doing it all over again?? There was more mains/1 itemers there than actual nx so ye we dipped. Claim da win with 400 deaths :P

Nice job foe, looked fun

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

None of us 1 itemed, Get pics of it. We have pics of your ranks in monks robes 1 iteming. You could have ended the fight a long time ago if you wanted to claim a win by a kdr, but the fight was obv not about that since we all kept returning to fight including your members. Mains were unfortunate and unexpected...no idea where they came from. That's only the truth.

Because of the main invasion I would call it a draw at the least instead of claiming the win ON YOUR PART.

I honestly believe we won that fight & it's ok if no one believes us just because we are a month or so old.

Epic day I could care less what foe thinks, we won & are #1

&&&LLMAAAFFOOO @ your 3min vid of a 2 hour return fight gj

e0537p.png

Not sure how nexus logic works. They claim to win after 400 deaths?

I wasn't there but sounds like to me Foe beat the hell out of them until they got bored then left.

Honestly, long return fight get boring fast.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012