Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Truth And Nothing But The Truth - Nexus Vs Final Ownage Elite P2P PKRI

TheGodKing

Venom strikes again

i did.

really cannot see how you guys can even remotely claim a win.

You won the battle(kdr) but lost the WAR.

Read the topic everything's there, compare it to foe & ALL they have is a kdr claim, and the fight was obv not about that since it was a unique return fight where we overcame the odds till foe became worn out and diminished in the battle field..there's more ways of winning than claiming a win by your only evidence a kdr...if that's not true in the pure world then it need redefining

e0537p.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you trying to start a midweek rivalry or something?

? We all did good and ended up winning, so we deserve to post our efforts. Idk what your on about.

Lmfao yeah man 86 kills 400 deaths is clearly a slaughter imo! So I got a question for you, how does it feel to be #1 clan?? :rofl:

You didn't force us to stop returning lol.. we just got bored of killing wave after wave of your returners and it was like 2 am.. ^_^

dont even bother arguing with these guys foe, it seems theyre happy with how they performed so theyre gonna think they won no matter what. when in reality everyone knows you dominated the entire fight but simply dipped after 2 hours because you were tired of getting bones for loot

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

Are you trying to start a midweek rivalry or something?

? We all did good and ended up winning, so we deserve to post our efforts. Idk what your on about.

Lmfao yeah man 86 kills 400 deaths is clearly a slaughter imo! So I got a question for you, how does it feel to be #1 clan?? :rofl:

You didn't force us to stop returning lol.. we just got bored of killing wave after wave of your returners and it was like 2 am.. ^_^

calm down bro lol...we lost the battle but won the war get it through your head and just accept it.

btw.. there's more ways of wining than a kdr it's just all you can say to try to claim a win, we know already.

e0537p.png

Venom strikes again

i did.

really cannot see how you guys can even remotely claim a win.

You won the battle(kdr) but lost the WAR.

Read the topic everything's there, compare it to foe & ALL they have is a kdr claim, and the fight was obv not about that since it was a unique return fight where we overcame the odds till foe became worn out and diminished in the battle field..there's more ways of winning than claiming a win by your only evidence a kdr...if that's not true in the pure world then it need redefining

Wanna know how I know you don't even lift?

Looks like you guys lost, why make a topic? Just saying lol. Looks like you guys had fun though.

#Clan-EoP

council.png

344ukna.jpg

eopftw.png

Proud %Council Of EoP

The propaganda from NeXuS has gone on long enough I do believe and as such it is time for your topic to be dismantled. I think its worth stating that holding an uncapped return fight at Greaters is probably one of the worst ideas I've ever heard.

Purely because of the ease of returning that is presented in P2P at greaters you have to take "the last clan standing" with a grain of salt and consider various other factors that are present during the PKRI including gear, numbers, and of course the KDR.

To start this post off I shall use the video that NeXuS themselves were kind enough to hand me:

Point 1: The video you've provided clearly skips over more than 1.5 hours of the fight as is seen by the following pictures with the below showing the first death by vidder at the start of the fight:

CQgN8.png

Picture 2: After the death of Dazzy there is a clear cut in the footage which restarts about 1.5 hours into the returning fight after Foe have already reached 400 kills to 70 deaths. Generally speaking in a PKRI where you have been dominating and end up winning you show the entire fight especially given that YT now allows 15 minute videos to be uploaded.

GQzVO.png

Picture 3: Just to highlight how poorly NX were performing the below pictures details the pitiful gear from the majority of NX members which is a stark contrast to the poor gear of a few FOE. Furthermore, look at the numerical superiority displayed by FOE on the minimap in the below pictures.

AqfiI.png

IcaZM.jpg

0lr5G.jpg

Picture 4: Now if you were doing so well and not trying to just mass return to keep people on the field so FOE would grow bored why would one of your members "purposely" keep dying?

AcPo1.png

Picture 5: Foe mains who return and mass barrage gdz when there are Foe members in the clump? You have no concept of how mains sniping for a clan works in P2P.

x6V9F.jpg

Picture 6: Before I launch into the theory and logic which all these pieces of solid evidence provide I would like to just show the world how NX moral was during this war (notice the deaths of some of their members as well just to show exactly how bad this massacre was):

iD6b5.png

120323222519.png

120323224629.png

cQpdY.jpg

That intelligence must have been lost in an effort to make sure you were mass teleporting up so it never ended

QrrWJ.jpg

x9Ory.png

Applicants/friends add to the clanchat?

gPGjq.png

Nice to see the ragging started early

So as is clearly seen by the above pictures NX were being dominated through the duration of the fight, to the extent that they were forced to cut over 75% of the fight out of their video recount. The KDR supports this theory as do the pictures which detail the number of deaths their members have suffered, as well as the low moral evident from some of the spams/cc statements.

According to you NX you "forced" FOE to call of returning in a quote by TheGodKing:

We went against all odds and managed to force FOE to call off returning. We ended off the night with a 50m drop party to show our appreciation to our members for staying even when it looked bleak.

There is a major difference between forcing a clan to end and them ending willingly out of boredom. To explain this to you I shall first highlight the difference between forcing and willing:

Forced: adjective /fôrst/ 

Obtained or imposed by coercion or physical power

Willing: adjective /ˈwiliNG/ 

Ready, eager, or prepared to do something

Now albeit I'm sure NX are quite familiar with boredom I shall explain that as well:

Boredom: noun /ˈbôrdəm/

The state of feeling bored

Now as I'm sure everyone can imagine mercilessly slaughtering anything be it a clan, people, debates for hours on end can become quite repetitive and repetition leads to boredom. So when you are confronted with a 2hour PKRI at GDZ in P2P where you have accumulated over 400 kills and suffered less than 100 deaths no doubt this would be classed as a merciless massacre and given the location of the massacre the massacred were able to easily return over and over so as to keep people on the battlefield at any cost. As such when returning is something which can be done in under 20 seconds unfortunately being the last clan on the battlefield doesn't hold or bear as much weight when it comes to decided who has ultimately won. Ultimately in a PKRI where the location allows for rapid returning KDR and dominance are what determine the winner due to boredom setting in and because a P2P PKRI at GDZ has the potential to be a never ending PKRI leaving the battlefield with a 4:1 KDR ratio over the other clan does not constitute a loss.

Now given your clans history as being propaganda lovers and your inability to accept a lose I can see how you may try to rationalize yourselves as the victors given your position as last to leave the war zone, however you need to understand that any clan, even a clan of level 30s with 90+ mage could win an uncapped P2P PKRI at GDZ because of how quick returning is and as such a clan who claims a win for being last on the field especially with a KDR that is not remotely close, let alone positive, is indeed a clan full of desperation for a method with which they may further blind their members.

120324000020.png

Juhx:

Epic day I could care less what foe thinks,, we won & are #1

Even if you had been victorious at this fight the day one midweek PKRI determines who is #1 is the day the community has fully converted into an insane asylum. You lost the KDR, you lost your banks, all you really are is #1 rag returners as FAGG0T said in the above picture and unfortunately for you NX you gained nothing from it. PW is not as blind and clueless as your members and will not believe the propaganda BS you spew like a broken sewer pipe.

If the fight had been at dwarves, MG, NMG, Vents, or anywhere but GDZ you would have had perhaps some solid footing with this claim of victory however because of the location your points were null and void and as such the victory had to be based on three points:

1. KDR - Foe won this by a long shot
  2. Dominance - Foe won this as well
  3. Numbers - Foe won this
  4. Last Standing - NX you had this but the location made it null

Final Ownage Elite were the ultimate victors in this battle for all the reasons provided above, and as such this topic is moot. NX it was a fun fight but you need to stop trying so hard for a win topic. Come out on Sunday if you truly believe you are #1 and lets try this again or any other time during the week - though really, its time to face the facts and the cold truth NX which is that you are not #1, you are no where close to #1, and that you succeeded at nothing except entertaining Foe for 2hrs, boosting their overall KDR significantly and filling their banks.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Dave just Ripped Nexus LOL

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Your video shows you getting pushed/cleared then getting a regroup at gdz and claming a win!!! Nice job lil guys!

120324141354.png

And you posted pictures that prove my point :thumbsup:

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Goodjob Final Ownage

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot