Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Activation's Saturday , Forcing Your Clan to Get Addy

-Austin-

sickbanner.png
Today Activation Had a strong pull of 25 throughout the trip, and Peaked at 35. We dominated the wilderness today, defeating every clan that opposed us. We had an amazing 3 and a half hours of ownage. Props to EF and Hazard for changing their reqs from 1-20 to 1-30 this week. Whatever it takes, right?

Your video is blocked in these locations:

United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States Virgin Islands

(USA VERSION COMING SOON)

USA VERSION:

kee2o.png
When we left Edgeville heading to Mossies, We found Hostility waiting at Mossies. We Pulled east to vents and waited for them to rush for about 3 minutes. When they finally rushed, we dropped a few of them that were caught in side of our clump. We Then called multiple movements, dragging not all their idiots into us. We Called a movements 10 steps west to a tree that i saw next to me. And All the sudden Hostility went 20 Steps East to corp. Me Being Confused and worried about what would happen next, I called a fall in and rushed corp. Then We Found EF Replacing Hi?

zm3pu.png

Straight away we got on top of them with our scims out. We Got a few single piles on their callers. And they ended up getting pushed into the single area south of corp. Better luck next time EF.

zm3pu.png

Next we fought Exiled force at Ca. We fought EF for a while. All that was left were their 80s, so we called a movement north in order to be able to attack them. As soon as our movement was executed, Hazard rushed from the southwest. We called a movement north and got a fall in.

zm3pu.png

We Rushed into Hazard and Exiled Force once again, HZ Pulled South of the Alter in CA and chilled for a few minutes. We Got ontop of Ef at the entrance of Ca with our scims out. When they were nearly cleared(Im Guessing with about 9-10 EF Still there) Hi Crashed from the North, we pulled west and let EF Take the Impact of the Hit.

gi3ux.png
We had a run in with Hazard at vents after the cluster of pures at CA had died down. They rushed from the south and we gained the advantage holding our territory inside the vents. We took over and pushed them back to mossies.

zj1nd.png
Next we got word of a cluster involving Hazard, Exiled Force, and Excel. We gladly rushed in, cleared them all out, and enjoyed the free loot.

gi3ux.png
After the cluster was cleared Activation rested at mossies. Shortly afterwords hazard rushed. They were easily defeated and once again pushed back to mossies.

gi3ux.png
After regrouping for a while, we got word that Hazard was at Corp. We gladly went in for a round 3 with the clan. We rushed in with out scimitars held high and took over the fight. Once again the yellow clan was pushed into the moss giants.

zm3pu.png
After Hazard was done with, our sources informed us of EF being in a fall in around 18 ports. We gladly took the opportunity to rush them. We held the ports quickly dropping piles. We had the clear advantage during the fight when Hazard rushed in from the west. We called a movement east, but only to be sanwhiched by an xL rushing from the north.

120324181058.png
120324181144.png
120324181449.png
120324181636.png
120324181643.png
120324181718.png
120324181829.png
120324164005.png
120324164245.png
120324164306.png
120324164408.png
120324164418.png
120324172541.png
120324173250.png
120324182841.png
120324182854.png
120324183047.png
120324183959.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gj today, and thanks for the fights.

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

I'm sorry but you thought you beat us?

Wat?

26v31 and we lose 2 fighting you when you run to mossies like 2 mins later

****** joke m8s

Too bad that the fight was in multi the entire time :whistling:

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

thanks for the fight and honest topic Activation, but you moved way more west then 10 steps ;D more like 20-30 into mossies

Smashed ef like usual. Keep up the good pull, drop the invites tho ( what your leak told me)

3at.png

evolvek.png

Wat?

****** joke m8s

o fukin lord lmfao...

pretty sure 10 steps west of our fight WAS mossies

and if you moved 10 steps west it was in desperation to get returners.

dont make me get da kdr of dat fite doe, or da vids lol

42-7 btw was first hour kdr, cba gettin rite down to the wire since i missed first hour but 7 deaths definitely isnt sufficient to kill a clan lmao

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Wat?

****** joke m8s

o fukin lord lmfao...

pretty sure 10 steps west of our fight WAS mossies

and if you moved 10 steps west it was in desperation to get returners.

dont make me get da kdr of dat fite doe, or da vids lol

42-7 btw was first hour kdr, cba gettin rite down to the wire since i missed first hour but 7 deaths definitely isnt sufficient to kill a clan lmao

GOTTEM, dw babes they got the idea

3at.png

evolvek.png

Nice job A!

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"