Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~xL DOING WORK on "EF"in noobs~3/24/12~

Rajjstility

excel-ava.pngExcelbanner-1.pngxl-ava.png

jkcdur.jpg

xkzkba.png

jkcdur.jpg

7263o2.png

After the week off, the Excelians departed Edgeville. The trip started off incredibly slow. Apparently, there was a foreign daylight savings time change that caused a trip delay for everybody. We intended to get a pkri with Activation and heard they were fighting EF at vents. We rushed the vents, scims in hand with the spams "can we join the party" ready for what we thought was Activation and EF. It wasn't, however, these two clans. Low and behold sat a large number of Zenith members with addy that sparkled in the moonlight. We immediately rushed away and lobbied, escaping the wrath of defense, as clumsy Zenith members tripped over themselves with their heavy Armour.

jkcdur.jpg

ci7bb.png

Twiddly dee, Twiddly dumb.. look out Baby cause here we come... Oh and yes we came(no ****) to the world where scouts reported a cluster between Activation, Clan Hi, and IR. We rushed from the south, through the dwarfs, sticking together like superglue to press up against the lava. The cluster was going on all around us, arrows were flying, activation was dying. Despite all of this, xL remained absolutely calm, remained against the lava for our opportunity to strike IR. Our opportunity came, and we rushed south(they rushed us from piper?). We then rushed south directly into them bows out. As we soon found out, IR's Adamant Armour was no match for xL's Adamant arrows as they were all dropped. After all IR was dropped and Addy was on the floor, a clan rushed us(after looking over video footage, we couldn't determine who it was exactly--Fi or NME?) and we rushed west where we lobbied(Most of us got away, suffered a few casualties).

jkcdur.jpg

1zyez61.png

After the events described previously had passed, it was EF's time to shine. Oh yes, the wonderful EF, easier than a Kindergarden test(Copyright Rajj Rhymes 2012). We found them in a world and hit them in the trees south west of vents. We rushed in, numbers down, bows and scims out, and started the assault that they had avoided(we tried multiple times getting Pkri's with them but Trile wouldn't accept). It was a sight to see, EF pures dropping right and left. Even EF's mains were in the bunch. They tried to flee, but they didn't have a chance and they were ALL KILLED. As EF flamed about something about W57(you guys seriously need to come up with some new flame material,smh), the full out xL ONLY attack dropped them and stole their loot then set fire to their ugly capes.

jkcdur.jpg

1zyez61.jpg

The fight verse Hazard begun in the vicinity of the vents immediately following the joke that we had encountered previously( we had not banked). We walked straight into them and the battle commenced. With Scims and bows out, Hazard was dropping around us until a cluster began to develop. The cluster started when Activation and EF rushed into the fight. We immediately made a strategic move for favorable positioning directly North into the hump against the lava. We sat in the favorable position, killing off all the opposition, until the fight ended. In the end, we were the last clan standing.

jkcdur.jpg

21j65fo.png

Following the fight with Hazard originally, we headed back up toward vents where we were hoping to get a fight with EF. Hazard, unfortunately, was the only clan that was present where we had hoped to find EF. We fought regardless, convinced that we were going to come out victorious, until we were rushed by an EF who had finally returned after we had cleared them earlier. With Hazard and EF against us with a clear numbers advantage we made a move to the North East and then south where we got them off our tails. We then proceeded south where we regrouped at Spider Village. After we were fully regrouped, we proceeded to 18 portal where a cluster of Hazard, Activation and EF was taking place. We rushed in from the Northwest onto 18 portal clearing out Activation and Hazard in the process. The fight remained in the vicinity of 18 portal until only Activations low level 60's were left. We then proceeded to home spell and catch the boat up to mossies for our next bit of action. These fights were particularly frustrating as EF's mains were consistently sniping our leaders through the duration of the fight.

jkcdur.jpg

2n850yu.png

Right before taking the boat up to mossies, we spammed "gl ef"(who was sitting at the boat waiting to plot their next move). We then proceeded to take the boat up, hoping that EF would follow but they did not. After walking around for awhile, we were soon rushed by Activation. The fight commenced North East of vents where we held strong with our bows out(despite activation having +15). At one point, the fight was a snipe fest with a clear gap between the two clans. Activation was the clan to make a move. They rushed in with lines of "a" with their scimitars but were immediately 1-banged by the far, far superior xL. It wasn't long until they started to retreat. We kept on them, lines of x's, scimitars out, until they were cleared. This ended up being the last event of our eventful Saturday Pk trip!

jkcdur.jpg

k567ud.jpg

www.xl-rs.com

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

I wonder how big the font is going to be.

Not as big as their defence average

i c what u did there

good job XL

Yo Idk why we get flamed for def for real. I'm man enough to admit that we have a few with 30 defense but mostly are 1 defense pures like myself. I'm also man enough to admit that I hate defense. EF also forgot to mention they had people in addy today.. Lol

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

You get flamed because all xl does is flame. Win or lose you flame, or make some sort of excuse.

Take the win with some sort of decent pride, and take a loss with pride. Instead of sitting there spamming "get 99 def" or stating the other clan cheated every time. It gets old.

Not many clans respect XL because of the **** attitudes u have going into fights, and the flame you give other clans over nothing. When honor figures out how to control himself, maybe people wouldnt use Xl as a punching bag to gain momentum off.

Anyways good job on your trip. Was fun running into you today at dwarfs.

And just know im not trying to flame or anything, im actually trying to help you guys.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

You get flamed because all xl does is flame. Win or lose you flame, or make some sort of excuse.

Take the win with some sort of decent pride, and take a loss with pride. Instead of sitting there spamming "get 99 def" or stating the other clan cheated every time. It gets old.

Not many clans respect XL because of the **** attitudes u have going into fights, and the flame you give other clans over nothing. When honor figures out how to control himself, maybe people wouldnt use Xl as a punching bag to gain momentum off.

Anyways good job on your trip. Was fun running into you today at dwarfs.

And just know im not trying to flame or anything, im actually trying to help you guys.

120324172955.png

77 in addy back to W57

Yo Idk why we get flamed for def for real. I'm man enough to admit that we have a few with 30 defense but mostly are 1 defense pures like myself. I'm also man enough to admit that I hate defense. EF also forgot to mention they had people in addy today.. Lol

Our only guy in addy was THLRTEEN

quested def

120325031022.png

gj xL,

but why u guys stayed @ edge so long :P

when i was returning a fight u guys were just sittin in lvl 1 :P

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite