Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~xL DOING WORK on "EF"in noobs~3/24/12~

Rajjstility

You get flamed because all xl does is flame. Win or lose you flame, or make some sort of excuse.

Take the win with some sort of decent pride, and take a loss with pride. Instead of sitting there spamming "get 99 def" or stating the other clan cheated every time. It gets old.

Not many clans respect XL because of the **** attitudes u have going into fights, and the flame you give other clans over nothing. When honor figures out how to control himself, maybe people wouldnt use Xl as a punching bag to gain momentum off.

Anyways good job on your trip. Was fun running into you today at dwarfs.

And just know im not trying to flame or anything, im actually trying to help you guys.

120324172955.png

77 in addy back to W57

Yo Idk why we get flamed for def for real. I'm man enough to admit that we have a few with 30 defense but mostly are 1 defense pures like myself. I'm also man enough to admit that I hate defense. EF also forgot to mention they had people in addy today.. Lol

Our only guy in addy was THLRTEEN

quested def

120325031022.png

Didnt know i was talking to EF.

Considering i never mentioned anything about defense, nor is it relevant to what i was talking about.

I was simply trying to help xl not get hated on. However you on the other hand seem to think pointing out a 77 in addy matters to me.

Hopefully you do understand that NME no longer considers itself a pure clan. No1 cares if its quested or unquested anymore. It doesnt matter. If you got a problem with it, make sure u stay out of the way, cause we will steam roll over u. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I wonder how big the font is going to be.

Not as big as their defence average

LOLOLOLOLOL

Anyways good trip xL

34y5yqq.gif

5b7bsi.png

~Proud Ex Council Of Activation~ Reign of Robes
~Proud Ex Council/Elder Of Mercy~ We F*** S*** Up
~Support
Execution

GJ Guys, but the reason xL get flamed is cos you make up ********.

Look at our topic, we didn't say we beat you cos we didn't. You on the other hand would have said how you cleared us 10 times.

But good job.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

Well let's pick out the wrong parts from the cluster fight.

You and Activation were spamming "off green" to kill us. Then, you teamed on both us and IR simutaneously, which obviously didnt work out because us and IR had a 1v1 with eachother at gap huehue.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

You get flamed because all xl does is flame. Win or lose you flame, or make some sort of excuse.

Take the win with some sort of decent pride, and take a loss with pride. Instead of sitting there spamming "get 99 def" or stating the other clan cheated every time. It gets old.

Not many clans respect XL because of the **** attitudes u have going into fights, and the flame you give other clans over nothing. When honor figures out how to control himself, maybe people wouldnt use Xl as a punching bag to gain momentum off.

Anyways good job on your trip. Was fun running into you today at dwarfs.

And just know im not trying to flame or anything, im actually trying to help you guys.

Totally agreed. A lot of hit has to do with our past. The flame that occurs nowadays is typically a retort. The topic I produced is a 100 percent accurate account of our pk trip. I even mentioned the negative things that happened--getting crashed by NME, and Zenith.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

Look at our topic, we didn't say we beat you cos we didn't. You on the other hand would have said how you cleared us 10 times.

But good job.

We didn't say we cleared you 10 times.. I only talked about clearing you one time because we really only had one legitimate fight.. Why don't you actually read my topic...

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

gj xL, and cool graphics.

just stop mass spamming your topic/irc channel links in other channels, really gets annoying.

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

But good job.

We didn't say we cleared you 10 times.. I only talked about clearing you one time because we really only had one legitimate fight.. Why don't you actually read my topic...

No it was an example.

Clanless
'do something you love, because then you won't regret it'

gj xL,

but why u guys stayed @ edge so long :P

when i was returning a fight u guys were just sittin in lvl 1 :P

Idr what we were doing :P We were trying to get a Pkri with EF but they kept denying us/ignoring us so we sat there idle for awhile.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png