Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NPO's Sunday Chow Down

J0n

banner1gv.png
99645436.png21440072.png36372615.png

Today NPO went 46 members hungry like bull dogs ready to hunt down and devour any free loot we could get. This being the first official trip in a few weeks, our members were dying to leave out with their newly acquired stats and familiars. This ended up with us coming across clans like POP, Z, IR and Fatality. As a whole we found ourselves with very little deaths and a lot of loot.

i3tjq0.jpg

~Moni's View~

divider3.png

NPO Vs. POP

We were walking around by gap when we caught the sent of fresh loot. We traced this down south and found POP sittin around Piper. We quickly surrounded them taking them all the way down to dwarfs they pushing back to GDZ to clear up the returners. Good fight POP.

divider3.png

NPO Vs. POP

After banking our loot from the first fight with POP we headed out to find them west of GDZ. We gave the simple order to kill all those without a hat of red. We swarmed them and they tried to get away by running even further west but our boys killed anyone who tried to run. We quickly looted and left as Fatality came from the East. Thanks again POP.

divider3.png

14kyxhw.jpg

We were waitin around new gate when the sweet sent of free loot began to come again. We pushed west to GDZ to find IR teleing up. We chased down IR and killed anyone that didn't log at the sight of us. You missed out Yousif.

divider3.png

slttth.jpg

We went back to our hill by new gate and waited for the scent of loot. Fatality then came out of no where. Despite there opts we pushed through the gate and waited for them to rush. When they did we released our barrages. All of a sudden MM came from 50's and we dipped north into the volcano with our loot.

divider3.png

2upwkk9.jpg

120318145329.png

120318145347.png

120318145417.png

120318153115.png

120318153601.png

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

wish i was der

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

why are those pictures from a week ago?

They are from today this nigguhs swiftkit is ******. He apped yesterday lol

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

gj npo

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3