Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday P2P Pk Trip

Failed Again

0.png
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

Sorry for our late topic, but members and I felt like we should get it out. Although we didn't have many battles, it was significant as showed the true colors of some people, and most of it disgusting. Throughout our trip, yes we were ddosed. According to multiple EOP leaders it was because we kept teaming against them ?with who? According to this quote it seemed he thought we teamed with fatality, I have no recollection of any such thing so it may just be a lie to the world type of thing dunno, they were raised by solo after all.
...looking forward to this new Foetality alliance, maybe one day we'll all see the unexpected EOP + MM vs FOEtality.
Cheers fella's.

Seeing as the point above had to be brought up, it kind of goes hand and hand with this quote which we received from an EOP member mid-saturday trip that was apparently on TS from the looks of it.

<00:29:02> "tayyab": i had their backup on lockdown too mayhem
<00:29:10> "Lonely": Yaha
<00:29:26> "tayyab": it'll be the same 2moro

Sad that it's come down to clans ddosing/hacking to prevent being hit on the battlefield. Back in the day it was fight or close, now you can just sit on your ass and ddos the other clan's TS if they don't stop killing you lol, just 1 of them things =\

egp9xu.png

Let's get started on our actual trip. It started with us having 75 or so, and we had a few drop parties to begin and took a couple nice pictures while waiting for other clans to go out. Overall, we crossed the ditch with a headstart and went after MM who had if you don't mind me saying (was confirmed by mm member) 80 to start. I can find a pic or you can delete this if you want but I wouldn't go through the trouble to lie knowing it would be deleted.

30tgsxh.png

I will post a video under here showing exactly how our fight went...basically they kept trying to get us in a disadvantaged situation. Unfortunately for them, I have been playing this game longer than zezima so I easily had FOE out maneuever them resulting in the deaths of 10-15 mayhem makers at the battlefield with 0 FOE casualties. We spread north of gap, they came south but then kept backing off south even more to piper to try to get us to run through right in a clump at the entrance of gap, we had our magers line up at the edges and kill anyone that came too close which was a lot of them (including off my turf lol) and then when they ran east to go around from new gate side, we went thru gap again, them getting frustrated tried the same plot again, and we went north of gap again, dragging a few in and killing them before MM once again backed off to piper. THIS PART IS EDITED IN ~ Apparently EOP were south near corp so they ran to them? That's what MM members say but it seems they ran straight into corp according to our POV which made it seem as if they were pulling a dip move on us. ~ We still killed a few stragglers who couldn't run fast enough (cya babysitting lilguy #fame rep).

Wasn't much of a battle but was worth mentioning as FOE members had a rage over MM not giving us a fair fight. Props to MM for the rest of their trip though, seems they did decent along with Fatality. Can't think of who actually gave you guys a fight though to give you that KDR :P Video below.

egp9xu.png

10nvp4x.png
20qjg60.png
And lilguy mains or sommit

We got bored after waiting for MM to regroup so we turned our sights on other potential victims. What we found was EOP sitting near corp. We ran into them with 70 strong compared to their 40 or so that they had there and they scattrered to mossies with FOE right after them. ABout the same time they reached mossies with us on their tails, FI hit us and them from east, don't think all their strength was focused on us as only a few members died this whole skirmish. I also think mains were involved, maybe HF or someone but anyways we turned around and battled FI and the mains, with EOP sniping a little from single with like 15 people while the rest built boats to come back up or something.

Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite
We go back and repay the favour by sniping FOE's returners, we camp at the vents east of mossies and raped any white dot sighted. We do this for a while until serenity *main clan* rushes us , we get hella loot of FOE and dip.

Ah, seems it was Serenity who came in and kept FI busy. But yeah we killed everyone around and dipped as we heard some clans were logging in who we didn't want to fight with our TS being hit off at that moment, and low supps cuz our invs were like loot filled and stuff.

2yo6g4y.png

10nvp4x.png

For the rest of the trip as I think I mentioned at the beginning, we tried to get a hit on MM, as well as harassing EOP in the mean time. It got to the point where I had EOP members pming me in IRC threatening me to leave them alone or we would face consequences. I had a blast.

We didn't really have any fights which was unfortunate, but we got some main loots while waiting for ppl to move. Eventually we just decided to end EOP's trip. After hearing EOP sat at mossies for 15 min then lobby for 5 we were bored as **** and decided we'd end it in single if that's what it took to hit them before they ended with 30 people. We hit them and ended them. Thanks for being our main source of kills this trip EOP. You had a nice 'you will pay for this Saturday' spam, but idle threats only get you so far...children of Solo init lol. Can't wait xD

below is a funny pic off eop topic
120326101936.png

33ojkoy.png

Not the best trip KDR wise (was like 70-30 rounded?) seeing as no one stood up and fought us, but it was one of those trips where everyone had a blast together and kept telling me to make a topic anyways so I did. Bit of a read, but in it is the truth and only the truth. If any mod has a problem with what is said, feel free to pm me but I feel like I treaded carefully on this one when I could of said a lot more. Those who may be offended by this topic (ar matey) deserve it in every possible way, some of this topic was made as merely a way to express the frustration of having a fellow pure clan roaming free ddosing and hacking with no one to put an end to it.

Thanks for reading, Sorry for the late topic and if you were expecting something bigger and more action packed, but yeah have a nice night ;) subscribe my youtube btw im getting partner tomorrow or something more subs = more views = more pennies for me to spend on dietary foods for walli so that he may one day see his *****.

2popoqp.png
Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe MM didn't fight you because EOP was at corp ready to rush us from behind in an attempt to sandwich MM as seen in our vid so we ran south and ganked them instead. GJ on the trip even though your anniversary pull was less than disappointing.

I believe MM didn't fight you because EOP was at corp ready to rush us from behind in an attempt to sandwich MM as seen in our vid. GJ on the trip even though your anniversary pull was less than disappointing.
Meh more ppl quitting rs than ever.. lol plus the forums being down etc didn't rly help but yeah

I believe MM didn't fight you because EOP was at corp ready to rush us from behind in an attempt to sandwich MM as seen in our vid. GJ on the trip even though your anniversary pull was less than disappointing.
Meh more ppl quitting rs than ever.. lol plus the forums being down etc didn't rly help but yeah

This. Our anniversary was supposed to be 2 weeks earlier but our forums were down lol, guess who had a hand in that...........arr

hmmm......................................

9kqihk.png

Sorry to hear that Foe. Its sad what some clans will do now adays.

Good job anyways tho.

keep it up.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I believe MM didn't fight you because EOP was at corp ready to rush us from behind in an attempt to sandwich MM as seen in our vid so we ran south and ganked them instead. GJ on the trip even though your anniversary pull was less than disappointing.
correct

Gj smacking EoP around, thats always fun.

But where is the FOE i knew, didnt want to fight 60v60 in the wildy... our TS was getting ddosed as well, but etho fixed it and will repay the favor to whoever did it.

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

But where is the FOE i knew, didnt want to fight 60v60 in the wildy... our TS was getting ddosed as well, but etho fixed it and will repay the favor to whoever did it.

Members chose to chase the clan who was ddosin ts rather than focus on mm ;p

Members chose to chase the clan who was ddosin ts rather than focus on mm ;p

the members run the trip!

111106164814.png

hsig1.png