Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday P2P Pk Trip

Failed Again

You guys are obviously a better P2P clan, always have been. Hopefully you and FI don't share the same hide-out next weekend in F2P, you beating us in P2P is just expected anyways....grats on your P2P trip FOE, and we MIGHT see you guys saturday depending on how good your scout team is. ;)

thekingu.png

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how mm gets banned for crashing a fight that goes against every single principle we have, but clans that ddos/hack everyone get away on this site with what they please do l0l. (and no im not crying about mm being banned, im just pointing out how biased the people that run this site are)

inb4 i get banned

It's funny how mm gets banned for crashing a fight that goes against every single principle we have, but clans that ddos/hack everyone get away on this site with what they please do l0l. (and no im not crying about mm being banned, im just pointing out how biased the people that run this site are)

inb4 i get banned

Mm was warned beforehand (they had crashed the previous one). They decided to crash it anyway, so they were banned. We don't ban clans for hacking/ddosing other clans' sites, even though it's pathetic. If you have to ddos to win, you have already lost.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

gj on your trip, low kills and deaths but it was sort-of a dead sunday for everyone it seemed.

also grats on 7 years, impressive feat in itself

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

inb4 i get banned

Mm was warned beforehand (they had crashed the previous one). They decided to crash it anyway, so they were banned. We don't ban clans for hacking/ddosing other clans' sites, even though it's pathetic. If you have to ddos to win, you have already lost.

Didn't know crashing pure wars were against Pure Warfare rules? In the Clan Warfare section I see a lot of topics talking about crashing yet no action is taken on them. It seems to me that Pure Warfare has rules for MM and rules for everyone else but yet again that's just my opinion.

mmflash123.gif

Congrats FOE on 7 years :thumbsup: .

Gonna go off topic a bit now, sorry.

inb4 i get banned

So a clan that goes into the wildy to kill **** gets punished while a clan that hacks/ddoses/etc gets away with it? If you actually tried to intervene you MIGHT have an effect but instead you choose to be bystanders. Good to know the staff on this site have their priorities straight.

It's not like MM was ever going to participate in an event that allowed addy armour and called it "pure" anyways. The staff on this site are incompetent and failed with their attempts to stop MM as well after the threats. With EOP saying they'd AC and PW staff claiming to have mains AC you basically challenged MM to crash. Anyways enough about that it hasn't effect MM in the slightest.

Spoiler:

According to Solo's post we will not be participating, therefore I look forward to smashing MM if they are brave enough to try and pull the same stupid **** they did last year, hahaha.

Any clan that doesn't sign up and is near the battlefield, will have a nice fight with some main clans that I'm really close with

the "staff" are incompetent and I suggest you actually try intervening before things do escalate. Believe it or not but this site does have an effect on clans who don't have a huge community like MM and need the publicity to survive and gain members. If you stepped in and set up some guidelines where fake wins/ddosing/etc would get some kind of punishment it might reduce (obviously not stop) the chances of it happening.

Btw you're a ******* **** mod. Next time you take my posting rights at least leave proof in my warn log so I know what I actually did wrong. I'm sure you'll take my posting rights for this as well for speaking my opinion so go **** yourself in advance.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

inb4 i get banned

So a clan that goes into the wildy to kill **** gets punished while a clan that hacks/ddoses/etc gets away with it? If you actually tried to intervene you MIGHT have an effect but instead you choose to be bystanders. Good to know the staff on this site have their priorities straight.

It's not like MM was ever going to participate in an event that allowed addy armour and called it "pure" anyways. The staff on this site are incompetent and failed with their attempts to stop MM as well after the threats. With EOP saying they'd AC and PW staff claiming to have mains AC you basically challenged MM to crash. Anyways enough about that it hasn't effect MM in the slightest.

Spoiler:

According to Solo's post we will not be participating, therefore I look forward to smashing MM if they are brave enough to try and pull the same stupid **** they did last year, hahaha.

Any clan that doesn't sign up and is near the battlefield, will have a nice fight with some main clans that I'm really close with

the "staff" are incompetent and I suggest you actually try intervening before things do escalate. Believe it or not but this site does have an effect on clans who don't have a huge community like MM and need the publicity to survive and gain members. If you stepped in and set up some guidelines where fake wins/ddosing/etc would get some kind of punishment it might reduce (obviously not stop) the chances of it happening.

Btw you're a ******* **** mod. Next time you take my posting rights at least leave proof in my warn log so I know what I actually did wrong. I'm sure you'll take my posting rights for this as well for speaking my opinion so go **** yourself in advance.

It is mine honour to quote thee lord Speshls. (Only because you have a Jaedong gif in your signature)

This quote will go into my little notebook of romantic happenings (dedicated to my favorite movie of all time "The Notebook":

Furious, btw not only are you incompetent, but you're a ******* **** mod. I'm sure you'll take my posting rights for this as well for speaking my opinion so go **** yourself in advance.

Ps furious.. your a **** mod

Furious - Possibly the worst mod to ever come across any forums EVER.

I'm the most biased, incompetent and the awful mod to ever roam any forums. T__T

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

inb4 i get banned

Spoiler:

It is mine honour to quote thee lord Speshls. (Only because you have a Jaedong gif in your signature)

This quote will go into my little notebook of romantic happenings (dedicated to my favorite movie of all time "The Notebook":

Furious, btw not only are you incompetent, but you're a ******* **** mod. I'm sure you'll take my posting rights for this as well for speaking my opinion so go **** yourself in advance.

I'm the most biased, incompetent and the awful mod to ever roam any forums. T__T

You are a bit harsh at times.......

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

inb4 i get banned

Spoiler:

Dont let that bother u furious. I say ban every1. DO IT, YOU WONT.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

inb4 i get banned

Spoiler:

In all seriousness though, here's a proper response V__V.

I reckon you're missing the point though Spesh. As Azrael kindly pointed out, you guys did crash our event knowingly (which let's face it, we hardly have any events, and I really don't think it was too much to ask for the mighty Makers of Mayhem to lay off ONCE).

And ya, we have an impact, but I think the impact is minor. Clans make it a big deal, and that's the only reason to why the warfare section is such a huge fuss. Sadly its enough fuss to spend 3-4 hours after the trips to be arguing about who won what and did this and that.

Albeit, not every clan has a ~200-300 intro person base like MM does, and not every clan is fortunate to have a faithful core group that work exceptionally well together. But hey, you know what? From what I've gathered on your post Spesh, it's all just pointing fingers at "the staff" of PW, which is childish. How do you propose we were to "intervene"? We just did our part by expanding our jurisdiction temporarily to RS when the event was going on.

Here's a really simple metaphor:

It's like a common courtesy law so to speak. You ever see those folks driving in units when someone passes away, like a funeral line of black cars/limos, a long trail of cars, and you have to stop for them to let them by? Or how bout when an ambulance with it's lights on and you have to pull over to the side, to let it through?

You see, you don't HAVE to do these things right? You could easily just be an ******* and just sit in the middle of the road blocking the ambulance, when somebody's life is in danger. Or you could easily just be another inconsiderate **** and cut in the middle of the funeral ceremony. Although these are unwritten laws to abide by, and definitely far more drastic than just "crashing a Runescape event" The gesture still stands though.

If anybody wants to crash the fight, they easily could, it's their accounts, it's their time to do whatever they want. Did you expect us to really not have enough faith in the community to follow through? Or did you perhaps expect us to physically walk to people's houses to force them to play Runescape a certain way?

The Makers of Mayhem wanted to be the assholes, end of story. You folks knew full well that you would be "banished" off the site. The "banishment" might not have effected you in the least bit (I personally hope it hasn't), but the message was at the very least delivered. The fact that you took the time to write about how the banishment and all the ******** hasn't effected you, in itself means it did.

I would be more sympathetic with you guys if you were even SEMI-APOLOGETIC. But you continue to keep spitting back at "the staff". It goes hand in hand at the end of the day; Respect is mutual, it's a concept in the real world, and even if it's a small RS community that we have here, I would assume that universal human procedures apply. You guys spit in our faces, you guys showed zero respect. So why should we?

But let's just keep this whole spiel off FOE's topic, and take it to PM if it needs to go on further.

Nice job FOE, and happy 7 years stronk lads.

inb4 i get banned

Spoiler:

In all seriousness though, here's a proper response V__V.

I reckon you're missing the point though Spesh. As Azrael kindly pointed out, you guys did crash our event knowingly (which let's face it, we hardly have any events, and I really don't think it was too much to ask for the mighty Makers of Mayhem to lay off ONCE).

And ya, we have an impact, but I think the impact is minor. Clans make it a big deal, and that's the only reason to why the warfare section is such a huge fuss. Sadly its enough fuss to spend 3-4 hours after the trips to be arguing about who won what and did this and that.

Albeit, not every clan has a ~200-300 intro person base like MM does, and not every clan is fortunate to have a faithful core group that work exceptionally well together. But hey, you know what? From what I've gathered on your post Spesh, it's all just pointing fingers at "the staff" of PW, which is childish. How do you propose we were to "intervene"? We just did our part by expanding our jurisdiction temporarily to RS when the event was going on.

Here's a really simple metaphor:

It's like a common courtesy law so to speak. You ever see those folks driving in units when someone passes away, like a funeral line of black cars/limos, a long trail of cars, and you have to stop for them to let them by? Or how bout when an ambulance with it's lights on and you have to pull over to the side, to let it through?

You see, you don't HAVE to do these things right? You could easily just be an ******* and just sit in the middle of the road blocking the ambulance, when somebody's life is in danger. Or you could easily just be another inconsiderate **** and cut in the middle of the funeral ceremony. Although these are unwritten laws to abide by, and definitely far more drastic than just "crashing a Runescape event" The gesture still stands though.

If anybody wants to crash the fight, they easily could, it's their accounts, it's their time to do whatever they want. Did you expect us to really not have enough faith in the community to follow through? Or did you perhaps expect us to physically walk to people's houses to force them to play Runescape a certain way?

The Makers of Mayhem wanted to be the assholes, end of story. You folks knew full well that you would be "banished" off the site. The "banishment" might not have effected you in the least bit (I personally hope it hasn't), but the message was at the very least delivered. The fact that you took the time to write about how the banishment and all the ******** hasn't effected you, in itself means it did.

I would be more sympathetic with you guys if you were even SEMI-APOLOGETIC. But you continue to keep spitting back at "the staff". It goes hand in hand at the end of the day; Respect is mutual, it's a concept in the real world, and even if it's a small RS community that we have here, I would assume that universal human procedures apply. You guys spit in our faces, you guys showed zero respect. So why should we?

But let's just keep this whole spiel off FOE's topic, and take it to PM if it needs to go on further.

Nice job FOE, and happy 7 years stronk lads.

The "banishment" made MM stronger than ever,in case you haven't noticed,my kind sir.

h0wdrg.png

9x3vow.png

mmflash123.gif

inb4 i get banned

Spoiler:

lolidiot he was calling me the **** mod.

And instead of complaining about what your warns say, you should attempt to not get warns. Nevermind, that isn't as important.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

I actually agree with part of what speshls said, you guys COULD intervene and COULD make a difference.

Clan's thrive off publicity and their propaganda that is able to be written in the clan warfare section, for example

Clan a: has a public forum dedicated to hacking, leaking & ddosing as a "lols" section

PW could propose a topic-posting ban, remove their recruitment topic until such actions are ceased. I'm sure certain clans care more about the propaganda then ddosing their opposition when they lose. They gain nothing without being able to post topics.

Although hard to prove who is doing the ddosing/hacking, it is clear that clan leaders support the actions being performed - which has been made public on more then one occasion without any shame or remorse because there is no consequences for them.

Even if it's a small intervention, it's a step in the right direction to let clans know that that kind of bull **** is not welcome in this community and hopefully try to cleanse the scum from it.

One can only hope, anyway.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

inb4 i get banned

Spoiler:

And instead of complaining about what your warns say, you should attempt to not get warns. Nevermind, that isn't as important.

other mods call you a **** mod kanye-west-shrug.jpg

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I actually agree with part of what speshls said, you guys COULD intervene and COULD make a difference.

Clan's thrive off publicity and their propaganda that is able to be written in the clan warfare section, for example

Clan a: has a public forum dedicated to hacking, leaking & ddosing as a "lols" section

PW could propose a topic-posting ban, remove their recruitment topic until such actions are ceased. I'm sure certain clans care more about the propaganda then ddosing their opposition when they lose. They gain nothing without being able to post topics.

Although hard to prove who is doing the ddosing/hacking, it is clear that clan leaders support the actions being performed - which has been made public on more then one occasion without any shame or remorse because there is no consequences for them.

Even if it's a small intervention, it's a step in the right direction to let clans know that that kind of bull **** is not welcome in this community and hopefully try to cleanse the scum from it.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

It's funny how all these mods completely avoid the real issue. Incase you didn't notice, mm hardly gives 2 ***** about being banned from this site. It seem like you're obsessed with mm looking at the furious wrote. The real issue is other clans openly ddosing, hacking etc etc and you don't do anything about it. I'd like to see an official respons to that.

It's funny how all these mods completely avoid the real issue. Incase you didn't notice, mm hardly gives 2 ***** about being banned from this site. It seem like you're obsessed with mm looking at the furious wrote. The real issue is other clans openly ddosing, hacking etc etc and you don't do anything about it. I'd like to see an official respons to that.

See what I mean?

For me to even respond to such a demeanor and attitude is a waste of my time. Not only was it completely out of context, but for some reason now... I'm "obsessed with mm". I see zero logic in that, like:" ?!?!?!11one1?". It is this type of response that's not only condescending, and makes zero sense (except for the part pointed out about the hacking and DDoSing, which I already addressed [obviously you didn't even read my whole post]) but disrespectful.

And folks expect "the staff" here to be all jolly wolly and accepting of this type of ********. Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly picking out YOUR reply singularly inf. About 9/10 of the response posts are usually like yours though.

And okay, let's say for all purposes sakes; PW hosted the boards with an iron first; absolutely no DDoSing, and no hacking. Where in the nine hells would we get the proof? Do you expect us to have an investigation team looking into every little situation...? Like seriously?

It's bad enough I have to clean up the scum and garbage you kids type, it's like literally a bunch of 7th graders going at it; nothing remotely amusing, and the same retardation regurgitated over and over again. And most of all: It's a THANKLESS job. We get zero recognition, in fact as Spesh kindly demonstrated; we even get flamed for putting in our own time.

So what makes anybody think that we would want to waste even more time. To get flamed, called incompetent, cause more drama, and more ********? And like I stated even if we did put in the time. Is the proof accurate? Who are we to judge people as of thus? Sure there are clan leaders moronic enough to support e-faggotry stoically and publicly, but what do you honestly expect us to do?

The "banishment" made MM stronger than ever,in case you haven't noticed,my kind sir.

Like I posted, I don't really know or care because I don't follow. But congratz for also going out of context, the entire point of the post was missed again.

Ya, realistically like I already said, it's doubtful that it's ever going to happen like that.

It's simply not as easy and linear as people think, because the vast majority are not in "the staff's" shoes.

See what I mean?

For me to even respond to such a demeanor and attitude is a waste of my time. Not only was it completely out of context, but for some reason now... I'm "obsessed with mm". I see zero logic in that, like:" ?!?!?!11one1?". It is this type of response that's not only condescending, and makes zero sense (except for the part pointed out about the hacking and DDoSing, which I already addressed [obviously you didn't even read my whole post]) but disrespectful.

And folks expect "the staff" here to be all jolly wolly and accepting of this type of ********. Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly picking out YOUR reply singularly inf. About 9/10 of the response posts are usually like yours though.

And okay, let's say for all purposes sakes; PW hosted the boards with an iron first; absolutely no DDoSing, and no hacking. Where in the nine hells would we get the proof? Do you expect us to have an investigation team looking into every little situation...? Like seriously?

It's bad enough I have to clean up the scum and garbage you kids type, it's like literally a bunch of 7th graders going at it; nothing remotely amusing, and the same retardation regurgitated over and over again. And most of all: It's a THANKLESS job. We get zero recognition, in fact as Spesh kindly demonstrated; we even get flamed for putting in our own time.

So what makes anybody think that we would want to waste even more time. To get flamed, called incompetent, cause more drama, and more ********? And like I stated even if we did put in the time. Is the proof accurate? Who are we to judge people as of thus? Sure there are clan leaders moronic enough to support e-faggotry stoically and publicly, but what do you honestly expect us to do?

Like I posted, I don't really know or care because I don't follow. But congratz for also going out of context, the entire point of the post was missed again.

Ya, realistically like I already said, it's doubtful that it's ever going to happen like that.

It's simply not as easy and linear as people think, because the vast majority are not in "the staff's" shoes.

Clans that openly admit / post / laugh about it in their IRC and forums should be enough to get a clear indication of who is doing it.

If you click a certain clan's forums, doesn't take long to find a topic that it mentioned in by a RANK.

Even as a scare tactic, topic posted "If there is proof that you've been ddosing (as a clan) you will be barred from posting topics for x amount of time" even if you can't prove it, or don't right away, it's still a deterrent.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

inb4 i get banned

Spoiler:

other mods call you a **** mod kanye-west-shrug.jpg

I know you have difficulty reading, but his post implied he thought Speshls was calling him the **** mod, not that he was calling me one.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana