Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

badger shares some words of wisdom with his fellow PURES

badger

it's funny because Badger has been making these topics for the past 3-4yrs lol, just like `rage used to do, ppl now a days are all crying about people using addy and such stuff.

there aren't even real "pure" clans left since mith is just as addy not pure.

ddos/hack etcc... ppl started doing that themselves. in good ol' '06 returning to a fight used to be laughable etc.. all you idiots should stop complaining about all these **** unless you wan't to change it back to the ways of '06 you'll have to work together as 1, and i don't see that happen.

Clans rely too much on spies/leaks . and overall retardedness

qOY7v.png

Badger posts

Always a good read

But its the same old whining that your complaining about, we all like to say whats best for the community, but in reality nothings going to get done. Davld point #4 pretty much summed it up, the games dead, were fighting a losing battle anyway.

tmapw.png

PW unfortunately doesn't understand that they have power to steer this community in the direction they want.

Clans RELY on this website to show off. And yeah.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Where were you when the community was going down? <3

making posts like this. i'm sure, somewhere in pure warfares trash bin, there are topics like this by me dating back 3 years.

no one listens to outspoken oldfags. take the classic example of `rage. he probably could have stopped this if people listened to him, back in da day

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

You guys should have listened to `Rage

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

PW unfortunately doesn't understand that they have power to steer this community in the direction they want.

You're clan has the power to steer itself in this direction aswell, but they chose not to.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

You're clan has the power to steer itself in this direction aswell, but they chose not to.

this is my point

you all have the power in your hands to change the problem. for whatever reason, mostly likely laziness, you all choose not to.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

sorry

1. scouts only worked in bh worlds, there were 4-6 worlds per server. Also the wilderness is dead, because the game is dead. The only people in the wilderness are in clans. The only real solution to spies/leaks would be pming each other for run-ins, but that's hard to do when the latter is ddosing your teamspeak server.

2. Disallow clans that don't BOOT hackers/ddosers/etc. you don't punish the father for the son's crimes.

3. Adamant has reached it's final immovable place when it could have been stopped about 4 years ago.

4. We're all older, Runescape has past its prime and is now awaiting its death bed. The game isn't fun. That's also not realistic now because the only people really still here for the clanning are basically maxed and have every type of chaotic.

Davld has some very valid points there ^^

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

3.it's immovable because you allow it to be immovable, and clans that make stands to disallow it have gone weak and given up.

The strongest pure clan is still 1-20 def (a couple exceptions over but w/e).

3.it's immovable because you allow it to be immovable, and clans that make stands to disallow it have gone weak and given up.

lmfao 20 def isn't pure.

30 def is more pure then 20.

At least with 30 you're getting the p2p offensive bonuses.

1 def is pure and 10 is for mistakes.

Off topic there sorry

on topic - badg for pressie

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

2. mods, DISALLOW clans associated with hacking and or ddosing. i know it's biased, but so was banning MM. i know your sick of hearing it, but you guys do have the ability to steer this community towards a positive slope. if there is definitive proof of hacking or ddosing, remove that person, and if the clan they represent doesn't remove them, remove that ******* clan. it takes a willingness to improve to start the improvement, you guys are too content saying everyone does it. just because everyone does it doesn't mean it's okay(unless it's drugs)

We remove the clans that ddos/hack. They continue to hack/ddos then what?? Thats what I dont get when people tell us to do that all the time

Because you did SOMETHING, and TRIED to clean it up as opposed to doing NOTHING.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

lmfao 20 def isn't pure.

Off topic there sorry

Point 3 refers specifically to adamant. Whether or not 20 def is irrelevant. I was merely pointing out that not all clans who opposed adamant have capitulated. Perhaps you would be more comfortable if I refered to MM as "pking clan?"

Anyways, the main reason clanking is dyig is because people care too much. Clans never willingly fight outopted because they are afraid to lose. Since oftentimes clans don't have similar pulls, the only action they get is by crashing other fights. What makes it even worse is that "wins" are determined by KDR not by who is last standing on the battlefield, or even on who got the most kills. As a result, these crashfests don't turn into epic all out brawls for supremacy, but instead clans retreat to lobby with minimal losses, only logging in to use the same hit and run tactic on the next fight.

Just ban EOP, we take credit for all packets sent to every clan's TS/site at every event etc etc. We're the reason this community is so bad, sorry :(

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

2. mods, DISALLOW clans associated with hacking and or ddosing. i know it's biased, but so was banning MM. i know your sick of hearing it, but you guys do have the ability to steer this community towards a positive slope. if there is definitive proof of hacking or ddosing, remove that person, and if the clan they represent doesn't remove them, remove that ******* clan. it takes a willingness to improve to start the improvement, you guys are too content saying everyone does it. just because everyone does it doesn't mean it's okay(unless it's drugs)

We remove the clans that ddos/hack. They continue to hack/ddos then what?? Thats what I dont get when people tell us to do that all the time

Because you did SOMETHING, and TRIED to clean it up as opposed to doing NOTHING.

this is my main point ty konka

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

tl;dr option?

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

lmfao 20 def isn't pure.

Off topic there sorry

Just a quick comment on clans capping at 20 defence not being pure

I'd agree with you if the clan in question tried to capitalize on its defence cap and actually encouraged the training of defence, and certainly this has been the case with many clans even before the age of adamant. From what I remember of MM however, the opposite was true.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

This game is just bad, theres not going to be a solution to your "problem".

Also young adults attach easily to old memories. All old players look back on rs in 2007, 2008 so fondly but when you quit for good you realise its always been filth gameplay with repetitive updates for the whole 10+ years this game has existed.

Just stop playing MMO-RPG games they suck

./end opinion ./barracade for flame ./care

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid