Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eop's saturday pk trip!

Milky

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you have fun, but seems to me you're contradicting yourselves..

> KD doesn't determine win or loss i thought? How are you going to use that against another clan when you claim it shows nothing.

I like the picture Jonty took of the FI members in limby, half of your members are in lobby .. :ninja:

Seeing as this was a 1 hour run in, not a 5 minute fight, the only way to determine the victor is to use KDR.

The picture Jonty took was seconds after MM crashed our first fight with Fi as we told everyone to log out to lobby. As you can see, the majority of edge consisted of Fi members.

LOL! OMFG!

Dude, MM hit our side and our ts was hit off 10 seconds before MM crashed. A lot of people died because they didn't know what was going on. You (as in EOP) did not do that to us, MM did.

Also, we cleared you in that last fight. Like you said before in your other topic from last week, K/D doesn't matter. At the end of the day, we had less than you and mains were sniping us. Then, you guys left the battlefield and all there was was LS, HF and Fi.

Gf EOP, ty for the fights. Cya tomorrow.

Oh dear, let me help you.

Milky is making the point a 5 minute fight cannot validate the credibility of KDR, due to the fight being so short. In a one our return war judging who won can become more subjective, mains, ddosing all come into play, and in a fight of the time-length there impact become a lot stronger, so an opinion must be reached upon who performed well for most of the fight, kdr being the answer. As for you thinking you cleared us, we left, having no audio, and being attacked by more mains than pures, there was no point.

Thanks for the fights today.

EOP wouldn't want to consider mains, though. LS crashed the fight 10 minutes before any other main teams and stayed on Fi the whole time they were there, and you can clearly see on fi's deaths where LS arrived. My vid has the whole thing, but its going to be like 20 minutes long and take ages to upload... you can see EOP run away after they called LS and then regroup while Fi fights LS. Rush up and fight us until those 15 scary hf members show up and start attacking everybody, at which EOP decides to run away while Fi is still there.

For a clan that calls mains for every fight that they have, EOP really is too scared of a couple mains.

Also, if you do look at your graph, it shows that at the beginning you guys did have an upper hand, but shortly after that, it stayed pretty much 1:1 until LS arrived. Unless you consider the first 5 minutes of a fight being more important than the next 40, considering the kdr is pointless.

Fi had a worse KDR. EOP left first. Both clans had the upper hand at different points in the trip.

Declare a full-out and let's see who is who.

Last time Milky tried it was declined in like 2 minutes lmfao. Also the past like 10 declarations we've tried have all been declined

Declare a full-out and let's see who is who, fi :yes:

> KD doesn't determine win or loss i thought? How are you going to use that against another clan when you claim it shows nothing.

I like the picture Jonty took of the FI members in limby, half of your members are in lobby .. :ninja:

Seeing as this was a 1 hour run in, not a 5 minute fight, the only way to determine the victor is to use KDR.

The picture Jonty took was seconds after MM crashed our first fight with Fi as we told everyone to log out to lobby. As you can see, the majority of edge consisted of Fi members.

LOL! OMFG!

Dude, MM hit our side and our ts was hit off 10 seconds before MM crashed. A lot of people died because they didn't know what was going on. You (as in EOP) did not do that to us, MM did.

Also, we cleared you in that last fight. Like you said before in your other topic from last week, K/D doesn't matter. At the end of the day, we had less than you and mains were sniping us. Then, you guys left the battlefield and all there was was LS, HF and Fi.

Milky is making the point a 5 minute fight cannot validate the credibility of KDR, due to the fight being so short. In a one our return war judging who won can become more subjective, mains, ddosing all come into play, and in a fight of the time-length there impact become a lot stronger, so an opinion must be reached upon who performed well for most of the fight, kdr being the answer. As for you thinking you cleared us, we left, having no audio, and being attacked by more mains than pures, there was no point.

Our Ts was hit off constantly during the fight as well and we were getting attacked by mains, etc. We stayed. You guys weren't on the battlefield. We won. It doesn't matter about K/d, imo. That's what I was trying to say. Sorry I didn't make any sense.

Also, sorry for being a **** on this topic. If only we could all be friends! :thumbsup:

Thank you for the fights EOP!

Guess it simply comes down to your opinion on victory, will agree to disagree.

LOL! OMFG!

EOP wouldn't want to consider mains, though. LS crashed the fight 10 minutes before any other main teams and stayed on Fi the whole time they were there, and you can clearly see on fi's deaths where LS arrived. My vid has the whole thing, but its going to be like 20 minutes long and take ages to upload... you can see EOP run away after they called LS and then regroup while Fi fights LS. Rush up and fight us until those 15 scary hf members show up and start attacking everybody, at which EOP decides to run away while Fi is still there.

For a clan that calls mains for every fight that they have, EOP really is too scared of a couple mains.

Also, if you do look at your graph, it shows that at the beginning you guys did have an upper hand, but shortly after that, it stayed pretty much 1:1 until LS arrived. Unless you consider the first 5 minutes of a fight being more important than the next 40, considering the kdr is pointless.

Fi had a worse KDR. EOP left first. Both clans had the upper hand at different points in the trip.

I would like to see this video showing "eop calling ls then dipping" from the annoyance of being hit by ls along with many eop throughout our trip, they may of been on you guys sure, but by hell they where on us aswell. If you haven't realized yet, it isn't always the rival clan sending the mains, merely your clan leaders telling you that, just as any other clan leader does. They told you we had signups (John) yet the closest thing to signups was...rt5q1.png

You see mains from all clans attacking who they don't like, and every clan has enemies, Fi's isn't just EOP.

as to your opinion on the last fight, I've already stated my point, thanks for the fights.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Look good EOP. Nice pull and GJ pounding FI.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Our fights we're fun even though we were down by 10-15 and LS crashed ^_^ focusing Fi what can I say at least we give you fights out-opted haha, maybe return the favor one day? So we don't have to run around chasing you lol.

Glad you guys had fun anyway! cya'll 2moro :P

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Honest opinion from an EOP perspective: First fight, felt like Fi had upperhand at first but EOP pushed out. Way to even to call.

Second fight I felt EOP had control majority of fight, but a few moments Fi had us outnumbered. EOP pulled out at the end when HF came, and LS had already been there for quite a while.

Don't think anyone can claim wins, but obviously EOP had more kills so..

Honest opinion from an EOP perspective: First fight, felt like Fi had upperhand at first but EOP pushed out. Way to even to call.

Second fight I felt EOP had control majority of fight, but a few moments Fi had us outnumbered. EOP pulled out at the end when HF came, and LS had already been there for quite a while.

Agreed, gj beating Hornets today

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Meh, fair enough..... K/D does play a role in every fight as it shows how well you perform. In this case, I actually felt that we lost it in the first few minutes of the fight. However, we did not at any point give up while EoP stopped returning, making us eligible to claim a win as well. I felt that none of us were in rag gear as well, so this is not an excuse. I would call it even, but I know the hate from both sides is just going to keep fueling the argument. Anyways, congratulations on your trip.... but seriously, stop contradicting yourselves.

9kqihk.png

Meh, fair enough..... K/D does play a role in every fight as it shows how well you perform. In this case, I actually felt that we lost it in the first few minutes of the fight. However, we did not at any point give up while EoP stopped returning, making us eligible to claim a win as well. I felt that none of us were in rag gear as well, so this is not an excuse. I would call it even, but I know the hate from both sides is just going to keep fueling the argument. Anyways, congratulations on your trip.... but seriously, stop contradicting yourselves.

Thanks for the fight, good effort indeed. :)

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Agreed, gj beating Hornets today

must've been a great win for them.. lol!@!

Thanks for your honest perspective, a shame we had no TeamSpeak due to DDoSing in the second fight though.