Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eop's saturday pk trip!

Milky

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

forgot the part where you left the fight and had a 15 man regroup @ bridge. just sayin.

heres trip vid too.

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

forgot the part where you left the fight and had a 15 man regroup @ bridge. just sayin.

heres trip vid too.

Why would you upload that vid LOL, clearly shows us winning.

#Clan-EoP

council.png

344ukna.jpg

eopftw.png

Proud %Council Of EoP

heres trip vid too.

Why would you upload that vid LOL, clearly shows us winning.

LOL Alex caught slippin'

Vid shows us clearly winnin'

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

heres trip vid too.

Your video & your raps both got something in common, one portrays your clan loosing and the other one portrays you as a looser.

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

heres trip vid too.

Your video & your raps both got something in common, one portrays your clan loosing and the other one portrays you as a looser.

k0 lmfao

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Was such an epic trip. Proud to be in EOP. Mains on us, no teamspeak and we pulled off a great victory. I'm not sure how Fi can claim a win on the first fight too seeing as they had 8 kills and 11 deaths, and the majority of their members being in edge, but whatever, we'll do it again this Saturday, with FOE/Nippon or not :)

We controlled the majority of the second fight as well, and no, we didn't "leave" we got a fall in away from the mains when Fi wasn't visible on the map and left with a 1.3 kdr to their 0.6.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I'm not sure how Fi can claim a win on the first fight too seeing as they had 8 kills and 11 deaths, and the majority of their members being in edge, but whatever

11 deaths, but majority of our clan was at edge.

nice logic l0o0o0o0ol

>Post on a trip topic that happened 5 days ago

>even after a .33 kdr on sunday

I admire your bravery, Sir.

you're all abos

favaccent.png

I'm not sure how Fi can claim a win on the first fight too seeing as they had 8 kills and 11 deaths, and the majority of their members being in edge, but whatever

nice logic l0o0o0o0ol

Sorry I meant to say the majority of ppl at edge were mainly Fi members, as Jonty pointed out with that picture.

Last time I checked this topic was about our Saturday F2P trip, where we smacked you and put you in your place. You didn't touch us on Sunday, your packets did though.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

nice logic l0o0o0o0ol

Sorry I meant to say the majority of ppl at edge were mainly Fi members, as Jonty pointed out with that picture.

Last time I checked this topic was about our Saturday F2P trip, where we smacked you and put you in your place. You didn't touch us on Sunday, your packets did though.

Lmao i'm done. Have a nice day :]

you're all abos

favaccent.png