Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NEW]MM+Z vs EOP+NME P2P fullout

Celtic

MMZ vs EOE  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• MM+Z
    • EOP+NME

I lol at NME even coming close to comparing them being the underdogs in that last 3v3 consisting of clans like WAR, EF, M or whoever (which half are now dead or close to it) to a fullout with MM, EOP, and Zenith.

the state of some you children and your responses to the people who don't agree with you, or are going against your clanning winning is beyond amusing.

MM + Z for sure.

You need to relax, its a game, we aren't the ones classifying ourselves as underdogs, you are. If that's what the community believes then who cares? We want our members to have fun and enjoy themselves. That's why we accepted this fullout.

I lol at all these other clans complaining about what we are doing when in the end we'll be having a great time whether we win or lose while u'll be the ones on the sidelines.

This is what's wrong with the community. Everyone talks about fullouts like "man i miss when people used to do them" but when somebody does get one, everyone just talks ****. People who have nothing to do with this at all stick their heads in here saying that NME are overestimating their ability and things like that, when in reality they're drastically underestimating us in every way.

Some of the posts on this thread have made me want to repeatedly bang my forehead into my desk.

"NME will only pull 30, if that"

"MM would steamroll NME+EOP 80v100"

"NME are lv 80s in addy welfare N ranging"

"MM+Z will steamroll winning 3-0"

"I'll eat my own poop if NME+EOP win"

Do any of you take the time to read the garbage you type? Yes it's expected for MM+Z to win but this event was accepted in order for our clans to have fun, and guess what? While we have fun on friday the 13th, all your **** clans will be sitting on IRC bored, or sitting in your teamspeak watching US war, watching US do what YOUR clan refuses to even try, going into a war where 75%+ of the community expects you to lose. (And im pretty sure the 25%- are EOP or NME members for the most part.)

So unless your clan would have the balls to go into a war expected to lose and for it to "not even be close" then shut the **** up.

Well said fayth =p

10nzx1j.gif

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be fun, was hoping it'd be F2P so we'd have a better chance at winning.

Look forward to fighting along my boy Marty :)

Not sure why you made a poll for a fun event though, now you kids are gonna take it srs and start bragging for months and months 2 come.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

mm+z will crush, looking forward to seeing the outcome. Gl to both yall.

2k09-2k∞​

bestpure.png

bestartist.png

freegnar.png

13th leads mm so clearly they will win on friday the 13th.

Topic. Might as well close this thing now.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

er what. not popularity.

its obvious who the victor will be, and by no means am i a fan of zenith, but MM will wreck eop and nme, just speaking realistically.

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

I lol at NME even coming close to comparing them being the underdogs in that last 3v3 consisting of clans like WAR, EF, M or whoever (which half are now dead or close to it) to a fullout with MM, EOP, and Zenith.

the state of some you children and your responses to the people who don't agree with you, or are going against your clanning winning is beyond amusing.

MM + Z for sure.

You need to relax, its a game, we aren't the ones classifying ourselves as underdogs, you are. If that's what the community believes then who cares? We want our members to have fun and enjoy themselves. That's why we accepted this fullout.

I lol at all these other clans complaining about what we are doing when in the end we'll be having a great time whether we win or lose while u'll be the ones on the sidelines.

This is what's wrong with the community. Everyone talks about fullouts like "man i miss when people used to do them" but when somebody does get one, everyone just talks ****. People who have nothing to do with this at all stick their heads in here saying that NME are overestimating their ability and things like that, when in reality they're drastically underestimating us in every way.

Some of the posts on this thread have made me want to repeatedly bang my forehead into my desk.

Do any of you take the time to read the garbage you type? Yes it's expected for MM+Z to win but this event was accepted in order for our clans to have fun, and guess what? While we have fun on friday the 13th, all your **** clans will be sitting on IRC bored, or sitting in your teamspeak watching US war, watching US do what YOUR clan refuses to even try, going into a war where 75%+ of the community expects you to lose. (And im pretty sure the 25%- are EOP or NME members for the most part.)

So unless your clan would have the balls to go into a war expected to lose and for it to "not even be close" then shut the **** up.

this.

it's gonna be fun and challenging, and thats the whole point of competition. If it was EoP + NME vs. 75 mains who didn't have a ts/vent then yeah it's a garunteed victory but where's the fun in it?

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

MM + Z for sure.

Spoiler:
tumblr_lzrnp9cnlp1r8tyjfo1_500.gif

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

mm will desyroy them both

ur app got desyroyed lol

rof

l0l k0'ed lilguy

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

umm.. mm will pull 70-80 and do it alone basically...

eop+nme pulls like 80. so far or 90 tops together. judging by the sunday trips..

soo..... guna be like 100 v 90 mm+z easy win..... just saying....

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

umm.. mm will pull 70-80 and do it alone basically...

eop+nme pulls like 80. so far or 90 tops together. judging by the sunday trips..

soo..... guna be like 100 v 90 mm+z easy win..... just saying....

I honestly believe its a definite possibility for nme + eop to beat them down by 10.

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

mm + z definetely

ehcimc.png

Dyslexia is a reading disorder not a spilleng dizorder. Don't you look stupid now.

People who have Dyslexia also have a hard time spelling certain words which you've clearly shown you bellend :thumbsup:

P.S. - try again

51zql2.png

BVKPm.png

RNRda.png