Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

POP vs FOE

True-Pures

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

did pop just say they're gonna close foe ??

:blink:

no we didn't say that again thats crisis aka leader of closing very soon clan Nexus trying to make more flame between us and other clans to make more of an effort for more clans to join him on the crash war that him and his clan are losing between us. so i wouldnt take no venom seriously..

no we didn't say that again thats crisis aka leader of closing very soon clan Nexus trying to make more flame between us and other clans to make more of an effort for more clans to join him on the crash war that him and his clan are losing between us.

Now that is a sentence if I have ever seen one!

1175tub.png

Hmmmm... don't really know what to say, just asking how you guys can pull 45 to every midweek trip with about 15 people in ur IRC, 1.2k forum postcount and 20 (accepted) applications.

TT3eeVB.gif

eb5z6a.jpgFounder of Team #Dutchies

Ex High Council of Control

259ahix.gif

did pop just say they're gonna close foe ??

:blink:

no we didn't say that again thats crisis aka leader of closing very soon clan Nexus trying to make more flame between us and other clans to make more of an effort for more clans to join him on the crash war that him and his clan are losing between us. so i wouldnt take no venom seriously..

I copy and pasted your video description.

The **** you "caiming" you beat us at 50 ports? Heres a link of the proof what u guys said. Like **** man foe's closeing soon.

You guys got insta cleared I was there watching. Have you ever thought DDing at the entrance of maze isn't a smart idea.

Back 2 bridge.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

Hmmmm... don't really know what to say, just asking how you guys can pull 45 to every midweek trip with about 15 people in ur IRC, 1.2k forum postcount and 20 (accepted) applications.

Its called selective recruiting, you place your Vexilium at w124 bridge and "selectively recruit" the bestest members u can find. You wouldn't know though you seem new, only 3k postcount pfft L2 give advice.

screenshot20120711at333.png

Proud ex Member of Bloody Vikingz.
Old School Member Hostility.

breakingthrough.png

They just declined a p2p fullout vs. MM. Not a big deal since their not even close to #1 p2p anymore. hehe

wait, didn't you decline a f2p full out vs mm?

k0000000000000

OT GJ what ever the result

mmflash123.gif