Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force Vs. Hostility | Midweek Prep | Back On The Block

Gym-N-Tonic

efbanner3.png

Today was a big day for us, all the hype, flaming and anticipation for a fight was about to come together for the first time in a long time. We peaked at 31 for the fight which was a big achievement for us and I'd like to say personally how proud I am of my clan for their performance. Hostility massed just a little before us and practised a few tactics in clan wars whilst we got pumped up on TeamSpeak. Both clans really wanted this win a lot so losing wasn't a word for us tonight! The biggest disappointment for us tonight was the amount of members we had to sit, we had to sit around 8 each round to compensate for their numbers to make it a fair fight!

efheader30.png

Video of the day by Trile:

efheader30.png

Round 1, I'll be honest, we got destroyed, no doubt about it. Our ranks are always into trying different stuff and for our first round that's what we did. We decided that we would defend behind the jail to see how it went. Everything was going well until they rushed in, we just switched off and they slashed through us. As our members were getting sent to the jail, they were greeted by NME who thought they would come to the prep and spend the duration flaming us, more fool them. It just made us more determined to win and to show Hostility we mean business.

Round 2 now, our attacking round. Once again we had to sit around 8 members to even the teams and this did take a bit of time as I felt guilty sitting people. Once the teams were even we advanced through the dark gloomy trees to find Hostility's defending patch! Taking things nice and steady we DD'd just a little North of them, quite close actually just to be cheeky. We arranged our piles, potted up and rushed into them like a herd of elephants! Red bars, red squiggles and prayers were flying all over the place as the fight begun and we instantly dragged to the lava to kill any of the stragglers within us. The fight lasted a while and eventually we started to take the upper hand slaying them down 1 by 1 before finishing our opponents and evening the scores to 1-1.

This was now where our confidence improved massively, the clan moral grew and everyone was really pumped for the PKRI. It was a tense moment waiting for the barrier to drop in the centre and we slowly edged out from the South until we saw white dots on the horizon. Hostility was greeted by a big, fat wall of purple lines and we instantly killed their PKRI leader. After dropping 1 or 2 of them we strategically defended the centre bone with our blue sharpy blades dropping any of our opponents who dared to come with in us. Once we got the upper hand it stayed that way and we eventually finished off Hostility, giving us the win of 2-1.

efheader30.png

This was the boost that our clan needed to help us progress more and help us get back out their to give everyone something to think about when fighting us. We're ready for this Saturday's trip, are you? It's going to be messy!

Thanks for reading.

All the best, Luke

120405221646.png

120405150403.png

120405150414.png

120405150630.png

120405150745.png

120405151414.png

120405151433.png

120405151450.png

120405151533.png

120405151534.png

120405151559.png

120405151639.png

120405151722.png
im4fp1.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice job EF.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

@ Thomas,

None of you were hit off in the first round? We only killed 3 of you but your claiming 4 of you got hit off :/

Just saying, thanks for the fight! :)

first round mustafa got hit of and 3at/john were lagging + kyle couldnt logg in cause before it started like 1 min hes net got hit of

hopefully we can do it over saturday @ the wild

to bad evry round 3-4 ppl got ddosed like mustafa 3at john d3d and kyle couldnt come cause he was hitted of it wasnt u it was a shtclan called ir

tnx for prep always nice to figth som1 hopefully we can do 1 whitout ddosing next week :)

120405140316.png

I was getting hit before and through out the fight.

problem?

At all the hostility members, why are you accusing us for Ddosing without any evidence? This is just getting silly :P

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

to bad evry round 3-4 ppl got ddosed like mustafa 3at john d3d and kyle couldnt come cause he was hitted of it wasnt u it was a shtclan called ir

tnx for prep always nice to figth som1 hopefully we can do 1 whitout ddosing next week :)

GOOD GOD CAN YOU NOT SPEAK ENGLISH

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper