Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hopefully you wont pull the same ******** and try and get same fall in as FOE and rsuh us, won't end well for you guys

we havent done **** to you guys, really surprised

You crash fights constantly. Don't expect special privileges. We deal with crashers the same way, regardless of what clan you're in.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

One single individual with the RSN NX-RS(who by the way had applied) and all of a sudden NX closed into Fatality.

We won't stop you if you really think that's the reason why we continue to stomp on you.

Propaganda clan is propaganda.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

fking lold at the last fight, with the spams going back and forth and the fight starting at around level 23 wildy then ending at level 1.

biggest lure ever ft. clan eop.

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

Lol those videos made f2p seem so fun. Gj nigguhs

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

No ts no problem. That last little fight against EOP was the easiest kills i ever got

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

You guys may aswell forfeit #2 so you can get your forums back... Don't **** with MM won't end well for you. Nonetheless great job and by ur forums being down i'm guessing Eop is made as fk.

Why u mad?

2k09-2k∞​

bestpure.png

bestartist.png

freegnar.png

You guys may aswell forfeit #2 so you can get your forums back... Don't **** with MM won't end well for you. Nonetheless great job and by ur forums being down i'm guessing Eop is made as fk.

Why u mad?

I FKIN KILL UR KLEN OK

titanj.png