Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

foe p2p sunday btw

Jamie

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work Foe.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

ownage trip, 50+ on easter? nb

we dominated everything but the dangerous prep that we fought 5+ down on, was okay though; we all had a blast =]

looking forward to this week and friday!

2 down*

OT: Looks like you had an enjoyable trip FOE, see you next weekend.

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

Good job FOE. Do fight MM next week.

When the opts are bearable, then sure. I never recalled MM fighting us down 15+ when we were pulling massive. If they did, HF was assisting them.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

When the opts are bearable, then sure. I never recalled MM fighting us down 15+ when we were pulling massive. If they did, HF was assisting them.

Lol Mm fighting us down 15 now that is funny. Most of the time Mm won't fight us unless they have 20+ more and HF.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Lol Mm fighting us down 15 now that is funny. Most of the time Mm won't fight us unless they have 20+ more and HF.

I could have been seeing things; but that little forum leak you guys had clearly shows that MM is constantly on your minds, and that you recognize them as #1 clan.

Weird huh.

gj on your trip FOE, i caught a bit of the fight vs FI in clan wars and it looked like alot of fun

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Do you even believe the **** that you post? Seriously I've been to like 4 MM trips in the last 6 months and every time MM had the same opts as you you ended up collaborating with EOP.

Grats on beating POP? Not sure who they are so not entirely sure why you would boast about beating them but I guess any publicity is good for your clan right now. GRATS!

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .