Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How to Change the Pure World.

KaZa

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure the staff is open to all ideas in order to deal with the issue of DDoSing, but ultimately, it's up to the clan leaders to set the example.

As for your court idea, too much bias exists within this community for it to be legitimate.

Thanks for your ideas, Griffin.

Yeah I guess haha, thanks anyway.

screenshot20120711at333.png

If clans have legitimate proof, they can give it to authorities. It's not our place to baby sit clans.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

If clans have legitimate proof, they can give it to authorities. It's not our place to baby sit clans.

Lets be serious, that's not realistic.

If you can't prove it to them, you don't have actual proof. Everyone who wants this to happen just wants it so they can ban clans they don't like. You can either get a better ts server, stop using ts, or get real proof.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

If you can't prove it to them, you don't have actual proof. Everyone who wants this to happen just wants it so they can ban clans they don't like. You can either get a better ts server, stop using ts, or get real proof.

Getting the proof isn't the problem. If you managed to get the proof and somehow mustered up the balls to give it to the authorities with the story "MR MR PLEASE SOME BAD MEN AREN'T LETTING ME PLAY MY INTERNET GAME" they'd laugh at you and tell you to get out.

The fact is that moderators on this forum are beginning to take the 'I have a rank, I am vastly superior to everyone else and I shall prove this with threatening messages to the community and abuse of my wrongly distributed power' stance yet fail to see what actually needs to be done to clean up this dying community.

Make me admin, I'll sort this **** out.

o look, its this thread again.

hasn't been fixed the the past 500 times the issue has been brought up, but lets put some hope into try #501

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Getting the proof isn't the problem. If you managed to get the proof and somehow mustered up the balls to give it to the authorities with the story "MR MR PLEASE SOME BAD MEN AREN'T LETTING ME PLAY MY INTERNET GAME" they'd laugh at you and tell you to get out.

No, they would do something about it because it is illegal.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

PW can definetley be a Governing body... If we don't condone the clans and boycott them then they won't be able to recruit and eventually just close into a clan that has a sense of honor.

boycott them...? How are you intending on doing that, if you mean by ways of this site, I've said before, it won't work and it won't make them stop.

Not being able to use this site isn't such a loss, a lot of the recruitment topics posted on here consist of spy accounts, and people who usually already have a mindset of which clan they want to join. The only clans which could possibly be affected by not being able to use this site are the newer, more lower level clans.

Clans like TLP, EOP, FOE, FI have been around for a while and will remain with or without this site.

I don't believe EOP would survive without this forum, too heavily reliant on propaganda.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

PW can definetley be a Governing body... If we don't condone the clans and boycott them then they won't be able to recruit and eventually just close into a clan that has a sense of honor.

boycott them...? How are you intending on doing that, if you mean by ways of this site, I've said before, it won't work and it won't make them stop.

Not being able to use this site isn't such a loss, a lot of the recruitment topics posted on here consist of spy accounts, and people who usually already have a mindset of which clan they want to join. The only clans which could possibly be affected by not being able to use this site are the newer, more lower level clans.

Clans like TLP, EOP, FOE, FI have been around for a while and will remain with or without this site.

I don't believe EOP would survive without this forum, too heavily reliant on propaganda.

:teehee: :teehee:

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

just after posting this noticed a 10 man p2p mid week was posted by eop

point proven :teehee:

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

just after posting this noticed a 10 man p2p mid week was posted by eop

point proven :teehee:

Yes, to post the aftermath to an event on a pure community forum which asks for such topics to be posted :teehee:

The Shame!

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

I honestly think that clans' fear of losing (and the definition of losing being having a worse KDR than an opposing clan) is killing the pure community more than any DDoSing or hacking.

KDR is often demonstrative of how strong or well organized a clan is because it takes good organization to cleanly orchestrate a quick hit and get out with minimal losses, but it's no fun, and people play this game and clan to have fun.

In my opinion, there should just be a kill tracker, as that would motivate people to get into loads of fights to get large numbers of kills (or killboost but who wants to go on a bot killing trip when other clans are having massive epic fights for dominance of the wilderness?)

Working on a project with few other people right now, that will change the community for the better. Can't say anything now, but I promise by summer this community will be involved in something totally different. Also it won't just surround the clan community because it will offer a huge team community also.

Everyone will understand what I am talking about before summer once we finish & release our project.

LOL! Who still plays this game

Working on a project with few other people right now, that will change the community for the better. Can't say anything now, but I promise by summer this community will be involved in something totally different. Also it won't just surround the clan community because it will offer a huge team community also.

Everyone will understand what I am talking about before summer once we finish & release our project.

Hope it works out homie g.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

The standard of proof to prosecute someone over something like this is beyond reasonable doubt. The use of mIRC logs/ an Internet confession (or even a picture of this confession) would be immediately dismissed and you'd be told to grow up. However, presenting these items to a forum moderator makes them completely viable pieces of evidence.

Hence why going to the authorities for something like this just isn't practical and would be a waste of time.

You, as a moderator are our authority. Do something about it.

THE SAVIOR OF THE PURE COMMUNITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

The standard of proof to prosecute someone over something like this is beyond reasonable doubt. The use of mIRC logs/ an Internet confession (or even a picture of this confession) would be immediately dismissed and you'd be told to grow up. However, presenting these items to a forum moderator makes them completely viable pieces of evidence.

Hence why going to the authorities for something like this just isn't practical and would be a waste of time.

You, as a moderator are our authority. Do something about it.

It doesn't affect us, so you'll have to deal with it yourselves. If you don't want to try getting the authorities involved, that's your choice.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana