Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sick Ass P2P Monday Midweek

Failed Again

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't look like MM logged in your vid of the maze fight, looks like they ran outside and spread, then you cut the clip because you presumably died right after, seeing as you were out of food. That other KDR graph with MM and EOP on it kinda pokes holes in your story as well but yeah, nice to see FOE giving us fights in the wilderness today since you guys don't do that on weekends.

Lol you are only lucky I didn't vid we clear that maze believe it or not. Mm got a regroup outside of maze when we already low food/ have loot. So, instead of giving back Mm's stuff we logged out with the loot.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

120410000423.png

wat

idk why you trying to claim stuff on MM, its nice to sell your clan but when you go hard to exaggerate you just make yourselves look silly...

gl selling it

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

the day when people didn't watch the videos for proof and instead posted ******** because they are afraid of the truth

FOE absolutely dominated MM and every1 else Monday, a taste of what it will be like when opts are closer...and trust me, they are getting closer

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Let the haters, hate. We're doing something right ;)

People ignore watching the vid 'cause they scared to face the truth lmao. Majority of MM kills are POP suiciding themselves to MM, as you can see on their topic. (Look at how many times they encountered MM on their topic) lol

I guess there's also a new trend: lose in the wild, reply with leaks from FOE leaderboards.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

gj foe, looks like it was fun

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

the day when people didn't watch the videos for proof and instead posted ******** because they are afraid of the truth

FOE absolutely dominated MM and every1 else Monday, a taste of what it will be like when opts are closer...and trust me, they are getting closer

Lol, the harder foe is slumping the more you act like eop & their propaganda department. I wasn't there during the entire trip, but as soon as we found out you were out we killed your entire clan + the few people returning at ruins. You were spread inside and we rushing in from the north killing everyone because you only had like 2 people maging. You might have killed some mm after I left and I know kdr charts don't illustrate exacly how trips went but I wouldn't exacly call 60 kills 60 deaths 'dominating MM and every1 else'. Especially since MM had double the kills you had.

And please don't reply with 'mm was farming 1 itemers and 59 of our deaths were from mains' because we both know thats not true.

I think you've slumped your clan hard enough by now, time to let walli take over again.

our side of the story:

Thanks for the fight at dwarves, was pretty easy. Safe to say we bailed you out though cuz you seemedd to be getting railed by POP ;x

get me fam?

MM raped you in every fight btw

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Lol, the harder foe is slumping the more you act like eop & their propaganda department. I wasn't there during the entire trip, but as soon as we found out you were out we killed your entire clan + the few people returning at ruins. You were spread inside and we rushing in from the north killing everyone because you only had like 2 people maging. You might have killed some mm after I left and I know kdr charts don't illustrate exacly how trips went but I wouldn't exacly call 60 kills 60 deaths 'dominating MM and every1 else'. Especially since MM had double the kills you had.

And please don't reply with 'mm was farming 1 itemers and 59 of our deaths were from mains' because we both know thats not true.

I think you've slumped your clan hard enough by now, time to let walli take over again.

our side of the story:

If you read the topic:

To start it off, FOE was pking with 10-15 in a normal Midweek Pk trip like we do daily, when we were hit out of nowhere by 20+ MM. This caused us to fire up the big guns and we massed up to 23 or so people and went hunting for MM. The rest of the pk trip we digested our easter chocolates and turned pink to brown.

That's the only fight you guys won due to sheer numbers. When FOE mass up to match your numbers, they obviously owned you guys. Feel free to watch the vid on our topic to watch your clan die. You're talking about propaganda and how FOE had only 60 kills, when the chart clearly states 100 kills.

oN3Y.png

^^ KDR to end the trip.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Considering D4rks vid he showed me didnt show the maze fight because he logged out from me there whilst MM was being cleared inside the maze, neither did he show clearing any foe at any of the proper fights other than the few foe that were in ruins vs 20 MM lol

also 2 spec korrawi count = 2 this trip.

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

Gf POP, **** you EOP.

:confused:

what are we, 8?

good job foe

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

our side of the story:

If you read the topic:

To start it off, FOE was pking with 10-15 in a normal Midweek Pk trip like we do daily, when we were hit out of nowhere by 20+ MM. This caused us to fire up the big guns and we massed up to 23 or so people and went hunting for MM. The rest of the pk trip we digested our easter chocolates and turned pink to brown.

That's the only fight you guys won due to sheer numbers. When FOE mass up to match your numbers, they obviously owned you guys. Feel free to watch the vid on our topic to watch your clan die. You're talking about propaganda and how FOE had only 60 kills, when the chart clearly states 100 kills.

oN3Y.png

^^ KDR to end the trip.

40 of those kills off massers and mains before mm went out

our side of the story:

If you read the topic:

oN3Y.png

^^ KDR to end the trip.

40 of those kills off massers and mains before mm went out

oh shut up

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png