Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sick Ass P2P Monday Midweek

Failed Again

0.png
1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png

Today FOE had one of our most eventful Midweek Pk Trips yet. Normally we pk every day and it's just hitting up mains around 124. Today at least 3 other clans were out looking for fights and we eagerly set out to hunt some clans. We maintained a steady 20-25 throughout the 1-2 hours, as did other clans. It made for a loot filled evening ;). I vidded the trip and all the fights btw, I'll keep it in order if you want to watch the vid in accordance to each fight.

33ojkoy.png

Kyle's Full Video above

33ojkoy.png

30tgsxh.png

To start it off, FOE was pking with 10-15 in a normal Midweek Pk trip like we do daily, when we were hit out of nowhere by 20+ MM. This caused us to fire up the big guns and we massed up to 23 or so people and went hunting for MM. The rest of the pk trip we digested our easter chocolates and turned pink to brown.

In this fight, MM was spread dwarves, while we came from east and cleared the 2-5 that were directly north of ruins then worked out way up north into the main group of MM. After a couple min the battlefield was clear of pink and FOE banked their invents of loot (see vid for proper pov)

33ojkoy.png

10nvp4x.png

Next fight was with EOP, I'm pretty sure they had more mains than they did people on pures but it's safe to say they didn't put up much of a fight. We rushed east of mossies where they were spread and cleared more than half in multi before the rest went to single mossies. (see vid for pov)

33ojkoy.png

30tgsxh.png
foevpop.gif

Next up we rushed MM at 18s. I heard word that maybe only 2/3 of them were there but it was easy pickings for FOE. We caught them in a fall in and quickly downed a few of their high levels. There was a big cb gap for the both of us, but ultimately our high cbs destroyed theirs, without our low levels getting hurt too badly. The tide turned even more in our favor when those lvl 60 POP kids rushed in and picked off the rest of the low lvl MM - I told our low lvls to book it as I saw POP coming so they weren't able to kill any - and we quickly killed the remaining MM high lvls and then feasted on the POP high levels. We banked after POP pushed the remaining MM east, leaving us at 18 ports to lick our fingers over the whips and staff of lights. (see vid for pov)

oN3i.png
^ KDR after that fight.

33ojkoy.png

30tgsxh.png

Next we hurd word from bird that MM was charging maze, we came from south and went in right after them, resulting in a fight inside the maze. We dropped MM like flies and thanks to my beastly tanking east, we took over the western side of 5+ MM then the rest of FOE came to the eastern side to bail me out and clear the rest. The remaining MM logged and/or tried to run outside the maze, leaving us to pick up the delicious lootations. Gf MM (see vid for pov)

33ojkoy.png

zxpl48.png
33l1iz5.png

Next we hit POP east of dwarves. Was a pretty easy job of clearing them, until EOP charged in with 5-10 people from south of the fight. We stood strong though and finished off POP and the few EOP that remained once they realized FOE was going to kick their asses once POP was cleared. Gf POP, **** you EOP.

oN3Y.png
^^ KDR to end the trip.

33ojkoy.png

120410004017.png
120410012005.png
ScreenShot004.png
ScreenShot002.png
120409232407.png
120409165821.png
120409171034.png
120409172308.png
120409174957.png

We also fight mains before the rest of the clans came out, as well as in between fights and we stayed after for a bit to get more loots to make up for the **** pure ones. We had a blast today, thank you everyone who came out and gave FOE a fight in their server...it doesn't happen often but when it does it is sweeter than solo's vaginal fluids.

2popoqp.png
Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!
s2uu8o.png
Don't forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Job Foe. Looked like some fun

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Doesn't look like MM logged in your vid of the maze fight, looks like they ran outside and spread, then you cut the clip because you presumably died right after, seeing as you were out of food. That other KDR graph with MM and EOP on it kinda pokes holes in your story as well but yeah, nice to see FOE giving us fights in the wilderness today since you guys don't do that on weekends.

Doesn't look like MM logged in your vid of the maze fight, looks like they ran outside and spread, then you cut the clip because you presumably died right after, seeing as you were out of food. That other KDR graph with MM and EOP on it kinda pokes holes in your story as well but yeah, nice to see FOE giving us fights in the wilderness today since you guys don't do that on weekends.

I wasn't there, but I'm assuming MM tried to get a return group outside of maze, but FOE dipped/logged with their loots. And, yes. Expect fights when the opts are close. Do not expect fights when we are heavily down opts, seeing as MM never had the balls to do so when we were pulling massive.

OT:

Nice vid, Kyle. Shame I missed it, it looked fun.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Looked fun gj

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg