Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality: The Iceberg to your Ship

I Pk With OJ

not one mention of us in fights yet your title and intro is dedicated to us

It was because you guys talked so much **** yesterday, that's all. Can't we just get even? :)

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright FI.

Okay buddy, I've seen enough of your comments to know what is really on your mind. First of all, it's reasonable that MM crashes fights because they have nothing else to do (Why? Because they outpull everyone). This is understandable, but just because you are #1 and you pull higher than everyone else doesn't mean that you have the right to do whatever the hell you want and then expect people to praise you like gods afterwards. Like Ssj said, it's fine that you crash, but don't expect special privileges.

9kqihk.png

Alright FI.

Okay buddy, I've seen enough of your comments to know what is really on your mind. First of all, it's reasonable that MM crashes fights because they have nothing else to do (Why? Because they outpull everyone). This is understandable, but just because you are #1 and you pull higher than everyone else doesn't mean that you have the right to do whatever the hell you want and then expect people to praise you like gods afterwards. Like Ssj said, it's fine that you crash, but don't expect special privileges.

Damn you took the bait like a champ.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

LS was with us today, wtf you talking about?

Gj on the pull tho, the only time you'll ever stand a chance against EOP is in that server lol. Hope to see the same result on Saturday.

GJ teaming with FOE against MM tho.

im not ashamed to say my members at the moment dont care about p2p, hence the ****** pulls in p2p but we're working on it.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

April 15th 1912 was the day titanic crashed and sunk. 100 years later, Fatality is the iceberg to EoP's ship. After yesterday, we expected some competition today, but seeing as LS don't P2P, we had absolutely none against EoP.

LOL'D

Fatality: hey foe, pkri at gdz / gap?

Foe: yea sure, lets get this set up.

Fi and Foe fight

MM: hmmmm no one is fighting, lets go crash this ****.

FOETALITY IN FORMATION

MM: wtf :(

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

p67ub.png

Good fight Eop

288msk6.jpg

Former Council of New Pure Order