Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's P2P Trip Led By The Almighty Lmafo

Ari

I've enjoyed reading these replies for the past 30 minutes as I do my slayer task :)

Thanks, I have enjoyed typing them up on my phone during class, my professor is a downy irl

Na I can tell you just don't pay attention in class, Runescape isn't going to get you anywhere mate.

Lmao I'm in college I don't even have to go if I dont feel like it. I'm 16, and I'm smart enough to pass college.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this some kind of utter joke? You teamed with a masser cc and didnt even manage to get a positive KDR with that pull. Either you have sht leadership or members if you cant manage to go postive with those #'s. Bringing a random masser CC to your p2p trips wont get you far scumbags.

Zenith leadership is the youngest and most ambitious group of individuals you will find in this game and clanning era. Don't even start with our leadership, we never had members handed to us because of a merge. We worked our ass off for two straight years, to get to were we are. Let alone in both servers

Which is probably why every member who joins us, and makes an effort to be in Zenith has the best and fullest experience and fun.

We don't give a fck about kdr, and il be completely honest we really don't lmao. We

Go and give fights and clans the best we can, even if we are going to

Loose.

Don't know about you, and even though I don't play this game that much,

You shouldn't be making yourself look like an idiot on these forums flaMing a clan for no particular reason.

Also gj and thanks for writing the topic ari :)

Trash leadership is trash.. Been open for 2 years and you still struggle competing with your competition; resorting to teaming with massers. I will remember all this lol it's funny how all the sudden you guys act big.

We have been open for two years and have accomplished 10x more then you have on battlescape and on runescape in your whole clanning era. If I don't recall we are actually smarter then you, we don't give in, we fight and go ham when we are in a rivalry. We don't need to apologize on a clans forum and make us look weak and pathetic

You're lying out of your ass lol, Lawson you're the only rank I like in Zenith. The only reason they survived when Carnage asked me to find some clans to put spies in to help them build up, I had you guys and decided to let you go. Your leadership is possibly the worst leadership you can find in this game, they blame anything they can for their losses, and get mad at their members for losing. They have the worst evaluations over their losses as well, which shows they're not going to improve anytime soon.

You guys were handed members, your TS has a room called MG unit for crying out loud.

Don't care about KDR? The only **** I heard to probably the only trip I went with Zenith was KDR KDR KDR.

You weren't open for 2 years, you just hit 1 year.

You don't give in? You go ham during a rivalry? IR made you their *****, and you shut the **** up like a little pup while Havoc was still fighting them 35v45~ when they had some TR, and even fought them for the 1 week they had O making it 35v55s, that's not giving in. You just bailed out and waited for IR to collapse before you even considered showing face to them again.

Lawson, I respect you as you're the only person in Zenith (that is a higher rank so not talking about you slow ;p) that I like (Hormone is alright outside of RS events, he becomes like the rest of them during the events though), but you can't be serious with this complete **** from a bull's ass you're spitting here

Edit: P.S. Clans usually use the clans they 'team' with as meat shield, so your KDR should've been extraordinarily high for today.

Oh and have a nice day, gj at your trip

Thank you for speaking up with your experience in zenith

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

So you went like 36 kills 90 deaths, rockin' a 0.36 KDR. Not to mention you teamed up with some random masser clan and still managed to shock everyone ending with a putrid KDR. I don't understand why you would actually take the time into making a topic when you got obliterated today, it truly boggles my mind. Oh well, expecting a closing topic from Z soon seeing as a 2 v 1 for a Sunday trip still results in a negative KDR. Punished :P

Look at this goof writing paragraphs on pw tl;dr , Use to have respect for you LOL.

You guys are all forgetting something, "We're Zenith We do what WE want."

-Goodjob guys wasn't there.

Not sure how that was even relevant to what I just typed, but respect over a game? Come on now rookie.. are you that blind and ignorant to see that your clan is trying to feed your own members propaganda just to make it another week on this already dieing game. lmao Zenith.. punished :P

None of you guys can really retaliate to any of what NPO have really said. All I see is Austin making your own members I.Q drop like flies and petty responses toward my replies. Your clan is weak and this propaganda you post to actually hype up your members is your downfall. Teaming up with massers after having a failed anniversary is quite the laugh, not only did you get exterminated on a Saturday in your own server, you managed to get pulverized on a Sunday and still made a topic. Wouldn't be surprised if you merged with a masser clan actually and the only response was "We do what we want" lmao.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Is this some kind of utter joke? You teamed with a masser cc and didnt even manage to get a positive KDR with that pull. Either you have sht leadership or members if you cant manage to go postive with those #'s. Bringing a random masser CC to your p2p trips wont get you far scumbags.

Zenith leadership is the youngest and most ambitious group of individuals you will find in this game and clanning era. Don't even start with our leadership, we never had members handed to us because of a merge. We worked our ass off for two straight years, to get to were we are. Let alone in both servers

Which is probably why every member who joins us, and makes an effort to be in Zenith has the best and fullest experience and fun.

We don't give a fck about kdr, and il be completely honest we really don't lmao. We

Loose.

You shouldn't be making yourself look like an idiot on these forums flaMing a clan for no particular reason.

Trash leadership is trash.. Been open for 2 years and you still struggle competing with your competition; resorting to teaming with massers. I will remember all this lol it's funny how all the sudden you guys act big.

We have been open for two years and have accomplished 10x more then you have on battlescape and on runescape in your whole clanning era. If I don't recall we are actually smarter then you, we don't give in, we fight and go ham when we are in a rivalry. We don't need to apologize on a clans forum and make us look weak and pathetic

Lmao? Please educate me on what you have accomplished in 2 years of clanning hats so noticeable. I personally think NPO has already accomplished more than ur rubbish clan in a matter of months. Have you pulled over 60 for 4 months straight? Everyone learns from mistakes and obviously if you are gonna pick a flaw that occurred a year ago to bluff and say your leadership is superior to npos you are ignorant. Better ranks, callers, and members.. I don't understand why you zenith kids like to talk so much, you declined every fullout request and just talk on pw. I'll have fun stomping you and that toxic wingz Masser cc next Sunday. I hope to see you there Lawson.

Yes NPO has accomplished a lot with their 20 man pulls recently :o

You just joined Zenith, you weren't there when IR had slumped Zenith to 10 man pulls or when NPO obliterated Zenith every Sunday. Zenith is in no position to talk you lost your quality when Frenzy opened and Havoc left you, which is why I'm thinking you felt the need to team with a masser cc.

The people are speaking

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

KDR says it all. Looked boring.

Coming from a clan who had 2 members with 23 kills AFTER YOU ENDED? Seems like you care a lot about the KDR as well...

Go back to your own topic and stop flaming Zenith, Drunk.

Good job on your trip, Zenith.

1175tub.png

Loose.

Lmao? Please educate me on what you have accomplished in 2 years of clanning hats so noticeable. I personally think NPO has already accomplished more than ur rubbish clan in a matter of months. Have you pulled over 60 for 4 months straight? Everyone learns from mistakes and obviously if you are gonna pick a flaw that occurred a year ago to bluff and say your leadership is superior to npos you are ignorant. Better ranks, callers, and members.. I don't understand why you zenith kids like to talk so much, you declined every fullout request and just talk on pw. I'll have fun stomping you and that toxic wingz Masser cc next Sunday. I hope to see you there Lawson.

You just joined Zenith, you weren't there when IR had slumped Zenith to 10 man pulls or when NPO obliterated Zenith every Sunday. Zenith is in no position to talk you lost your quality when Frenzy opened and Havoc left you, which is why I'm thinking you felt the need to team with a masser cc.

The people are speaking

First of all Morris ur just a ego tripper who enjoys attention. 2nd of all i was there when IR slumped Zenith but 10 man pulls? Wait what are you talking about i remember that we slumped for 2 weeks but at the end who won? Zenith or IR? You are so wrong if you think NPO has accomplished more then Zenith i dont remember NPO starting from a 10man member base to a core 40-50. Your clan is a joke i respected Outrage but NPO? No thank you. Also start doing F2P i want to see your topics.

logo424157266651344990632.png

Loose.

The people are speaking

First of all Morris ur just a ego tripper who enjoys attention. 2nd of all i was there when IR slumped Zenith but 10 man pulls? Wait what are you talking about i remember that we slumped for 2 weeks but at the end who won? Zenith or IR? You are so wrong if you think NPO has accomplished more then Zenith i dont remember NPO starting from a 10man member base to a core 40-50. Your clan is a joke i respected Outrage but NPO? No thank you. Also start doing F2P i want to see your topics.

Oh lord.... Not even going to bother tbfh, I'll leave it to Morris.

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

I've enjoyed reading these replies for the past 30 minutes as I do my slayer task :)

Me to lol

and Fastback grow up.

Baiting then telling me to grow up when I flame you.

L0L

you're the one who needs some growing up too do.

I dunno about you but I work 40 hours a week and go to college full time, live on my own, have a car, and I still find time to scape.

Sorry that you're going nowhere in life.

Oh btw. Elohel

cplol.png

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

I chuckle when Zenith trys to 1 up us.... massers wont help my friend, btw nice spy network my leak was loling cause you didn't even know what to do with these invites. You did like nothing all trip m8, that classic logan speech "It's ok guys no one is doing anything today...yadadada" I heard that last trip as well.

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

You're KDR and Toxic Wingz alliance doesn't convince me, looked nice.

Hey we don't need to boost our KDR like CP and lie to our members, we actually had action our entire trip, we competed with the best clans in the pure community. CP will always be a lilguy clan full of lilguys, it's been 6 years cmon now when are you guys getting up there?

2ewgrxw.gif

You're KDR and Toxic Wingz alliance doesn't convince me, looked nice.

Hey we don't need to boost our KDR like CP and lie to our members, we actually had action our entire trip, we competed with the best clans in the pure community. CP will always be a lilguy clan full of lilguys, it's been 6 years cmon now when are you guys getting up there?

competed? more like you got ****************

Thanks, I have enjoyed typing them up on my phone during class, my professor is a downy irl

Na I can tell you just don't pay attention in class, Runescape isn't going to get you anywhere mate.

Lawson logs on to this game once a month...get your **** straight before saying **** about him

Gonna stop replying for the sake of my boy dunking. I hope every single one of you rot in hell besides dunking ofcourse.

BestLeader.png

I chuckle when Zenith trys to 1 up us.... massers wont help my friend, btw nice spy network my leak was loling cause you didn't even know what to do with these invites. You did like nothing all trip m8, that classic logan speech "It's ok guys no one is doing anything today...yadadada" I heard that last trip as well.

We should share the info our leaks share us next week, quotes and stuff some of the stuff is priceless in the kindergarden class known as zenith.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I like how a lot of CP's avatars are girls and ****, when they're all virgins. l0l

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png