Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Matched Opts Tournament

Azrael

ite will doooo.

I never said MM had an advantage in 1 defense, im just wondering why the rest of the pure community should be brought down to the low quality level of MM because they choose not to get 30 defense.

Idk why MM always want curses off. We have never had a 99 def cap war its always been max 30 thanks and thats because 30 is pure and 99 isnt. Would have thought that was obvious :P

In any case TLP has found that some main clans arent really a challenge in clanwars, like HF and another who i cant remember, however others like KO are. As a clan TLP really does compete with mains, fighting KO in midweek pkri's and holding their own. It is telling that MM have to team with clans like HF in order to compete!

11782527.png

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A sig that still hasnt been made...

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Can't believe i read this whole topic lol, bigryan embarassed himself pretty good on this topic, you should just x out of this site with a red face dawg.

Still facepalming at the logic that 35def accounts are "higher quality" then 1defense accounts. You know whats even higher quality then ur 35defense account with this logic? my 99def main.

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

I thought your 109 was really good? Why do you want to get on different accounts that are the same combat in order to fight me. You just further prove my point that those 30 def accounts really are ruined.

And no, pcl is not a full test of a clan's ability. Training on zombies outside just so your clan to win is pathetic, getting defence levels only shows you are insecure about your ability to fight on a leveled playing field, and shows how weak a clan is overall.

I don't care if you can beat my level 112 with your level 112. The reason i challenged your 109 is caused I knew I could disconnect and still kill you with auto retaliate only on my 112 because your 109 is a ruined account that cannot compete at that level.

there are no advantages that come with 30 def.

lets compare shall we

maxed 1defpure, 89 cmb, max hit 550maul/430rapier

30defturmoil, 89 cmb, max hit ~380 with d scim, 450 with d2h.

maxed30def, 102 cmb, max hit cbf

40-45defacc, 102 cmb, max hit = higher than 30's, has veng/ds, has rune armor, black d hide, zerk helm blah blah blah.

YOU LOSE OFFENSE GETTING 30 DEF.

1 def pures have the highest dps followed by rps, followed by addy daddies, followed by 70def. but 70 def has super high def and 30 def has minimum def, 70def accs will have a higher dps vs 30 def accs than 30 def accs have vs 70def.

Go outside.

PW was better when mm kids weren't on here...they just cry on there posts every topic possible.

I don't even know why they're posting on this topic when there clan is not even going to enter the tournament because they're scared to show other clans subscribers how much they suck.

MM didnt enter f2p because they knew they would lose, idk if they will enter p2p because they know they will lose.

Matched opts MM just cant compete. All very well being gud in edgy but who gives a **** when this fight is as a clan? End of the day a 30 def pure clan will be the ones with the sigs and MM will be redfaced out of the top 3.

11782527.png

MM didnt enter f2p because they knew they would lose, idk if they will enter p2p because they know they will lose.

Matched opts MM just cant compete. All very well being gud in edgy but who gives a **** when this fight is as a clan? End of the day a 30 def pure clan will be the ones with the sigs and MM will be redfaced out of the top 3.

^Pretty much imo, you cant blame them for not participating though, losing is never fun. And 40 1deffers cant beat 40 35deffers in matched opts clanwars simply based on stats. If the skill levels are close, then level 122s will always beat 111s. Simple math. Same way as 40 level 122s would not beat 40 level 138s in 1def gear if the 138s knew what they were doing, and especially if the level 138s used dragon defenders and barrows gloves and cosmic bodies, like addy defenders etc are used against clans that simply cannot get them (wich apparently is a problem in pure clanwars fights these days according to celtic's posts)

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

This is gonna be fun. :D

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

No body body's, Iron defender only. if you don't like it; don't sign up. You asked for these rules, and we made them as generic and as beneficial to the worst clans without the best armour. You can deal with it.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

^Pretty much imo, you cant blame them for not participating though, losing is never fun. And 40 1deffers cant beat 40 35deffers in matched opts clanwars simply based on stats. If the skill levels are close, then level 122s will always beat 111s. Simple math. Same way as 40 level 122s would not beat 40 level 138s in 1def gear if the 138s knew what they were doing, and especially if the level 138s used dragon defenders and barrows gloves and cosmic bodies, like addy defenders etc are used against clans that simply cannot get them (wich apparently is a problem in pure clanwars fights these days according to celtic's posts)

Care to explain how E (Epidemic if your newfag) was all like level 70's and could beat the TOP pure clans in F2P?

MM is just a broken record bitching about rules and never able to back any **** up unless outpulling clans by 20+ I mean ****, you have a 128 man ML? Get your top 40 and I am sure you could compete with TLP/FOE/EOP Etc etc. No reason to just ***** and never try.

Couldn't have said it any better

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Care to explain how E (Epidemic if your newfag) was all like level 70's and could beat the TOP pure clans in F2P?

MM is just a broken record bitching about rules and never able to back any **** up unless outpulling clans by 20+ I mean ****, you have a 128 man ML? Get your top 40 and I am sure you could compete with TLP/FOE/EOP Etc etc. No reason to just ***** and never try.

Couldn't of said it any better. They been complaining about 30 def this, 30 def that... like anyone cares what they think of them or them crying is going to change anything

I'm gonna assume by superior organisation and skill, if a clan with lower avarages beat clan's with higher ones matched opts. MM's memberlist doesent really change anything and is irrelevant. Why are clans so desperate to fight MM in clanwars anyway? if they dont want to take part in clanwars fights where not even the highest combat member would have left click on a single person on the opposing team. I can see how they could find that a waste of time/ not fun for them so they simply choose to avoid fights like that, why do you care so much about what MM does anyway? If clans want to prep MM that badly why not gather the 40top members that meet MM reqs and challenge them to a 40vs40 with 40people under 20def instead of sitting there thinking ur all good and mighty challenging a <20 def clan to matched opts clanwars fights. :unsure:

In any other situation i would say that your suggestion was pretty sensible, if we were indeed to fight MM on a "level playing field", however have you seen how much **** they talk?? they seem to think that because they outopt every1 by almost 2-1 they are in some way better, and they also seem to think that proves 1 def is "better" than 30. Fact of the matter is it just proves that MM relys only on its opts and not its quality to win its wars.

I havent noticed MM talking any shit on this topic at all or any other thread on PW for that matter, infact the majority of the "shit talk" is accualy by other clans directed at MM wich is what makes me want to stick up for them. You can say they rely on opts, but id say ur clan rely's on defense and confuse it with quality. Hence why theres no 20def max challenge for MM wich would truly display "quality" rather you focus ur bitching on wanting even more advantages in form of superior armour, gloves and defenders that they cant get.

Also that fact that MM outopts clans by 2-1 does infact prove that 1def IS better then 30def doesent it? I mean its obvious what kind of clan most people want to join and be part of then isnt it? If they truly manage to pull twice more then other clans to weekends. I dont know how accurate that is though i just have ur word on it.

39764cf2bd5fb3efe.gif

I'm not sure why there is a 4 page argument about addy defenders and rune gloves. It's a 1 defence cap. That means if you can't obtain it without getting higher than 1 defence, you can't use it. These rules aren't completely fair, but they are the most fair they can be made.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Listen

If you're unhappy with the rules,unhappy with the clans,unhappy with the Tournament itself

THEN DROP OUT

If you have anything negative to say about it, back out and shut up

If you have something to say, put your money where your mouth is and step up and just do your matches

MM all your insensitive whining is driving us nuts, You're arrogant narcisistic ways have gotten on the communities nerves, you never have anything to say other than how you would change things, well you know what you CAN change, is that you can shut up and get in the tourney and do your best to prove that you are as superior as you claim

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

Listen

If you're unhappy with the rules,unhappy with the clans,unhappy with the Tournament itself

THEN DROP OUT

If you have something to say, put your money where your mouth is and step up and just do your matches

MM all your insensitive whining is driving us nuts, You're arrogant narcisistic ways have gotten on the communities nerves, you never have anything to say other than how you would change things, well you know what you CAN change, is that you can shut up and get in the tourney and do your best to prove that you are as superior as you claim

I think you need to learn to read or something. Because Cory was the first whine lmfao. Then Huge Rush was mad because they leveled the playing field for MM despite us not even participating, and you used the wrong "your".

Listen

THEN DROP OUT

I think you need to learn to read or something. Because Cory was the first whine lmfao. Then Huge Rush was ****** because they leveled the playing field for MM despite us not even participating.

Well this message is to EVERYONE

And the majority of the time it is YOUR clan members who are doing the complaining, However in this circumstance it is my member who complained FIRST, I never said you complained first, you need to learn to read, my post is directed at everyone when I say if you don't like the rules then drop out

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

If people get 35 def because 1 def is "low quality," then why not get 99 def? I guarantee I could destroy any low quality 35 def turmain on my 138 with max cape...The point is that they are entirely different builds in entirely different combat brackets. In reality, 35 def accounts shouldn't even exist (40+ is so much better), let alone be competing with pures. However, since the pure community has already erred by letting these turmoil accounts into the community, they're trying to mitigate the damage done by requiring that people use 1 def gear. There's nothing wrong with that.

I honestly don't see why clans see themselves at a disadvantage when they're not using any worse gear than their opponents lol. A 35 def account with overloads and steel skin essentially has a defense level of 55 (54.855 to be exact). You're competing against actual pures that overload to 6 def...why are you complaining? You still have a huge advantage over your opponents. If you want to use your 30 def gear, then try stepping into the wilderness, though I'm sure you'll find yourself getting destroyed by infinitely better accounts than your level 110 "pures."

Also, as far as rune gloves being allowed because MM doesn't limit their members from getting it, why doesn't TLP do summoning on preps vs. us? Surely your clan doesn't prevent you from training summoning? The only time you've done one with us recently you left after one round, yet we continue to prep you despite the fact that you wear body bodies and addy defenders. We'll give you your "staples" of addy defenders and rune gloves if you give us our staples of dangerous and summoning on. In fact, that's us being generous as you can train summoning, whereas we can't train defense at the risk of making our accounts useless for pking.

P.S. I have no clue where you got the idea that addy defenders required 1 def to wear lmfao. You need 30 attack and 30 def to wear them.