Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Matched Opts Tournament

Azrael

Pure-Warfare

P2P Matched Options Tournament

Due to the request of multiple people, we have decided to host a Pay To Play version of our previous Matched Options Tournament. This tournament will work a little bit different in terms of scheduling, but we are going to hope to stick to the simplicity of the previous tournament.

• You are to schedule your own dates for matches. (Before the Sunday of that week)
  • More information will be released about the brackets accordingly.
  • The tournament will be double elimination.
  • There will be two separate tiers: high and low
  • All fights will be matched opts (NOTE: Please note that if you happen to drop below the minimum number of players required for your bracket, the opposing clan does not have to sit)
  • The high tier has a minimum of 40 players per round
  • The low tier has a minimum of 20 players per round

Rules

Rules for the fights will be as follows:
  • 1 Defense Cap*
  • SAFE Clan Wars
  • Dungeoneering Weapons On
  • Rest Off
  • 2 Rounds - Attack/Defend (A Tie breaker will be a "Run-In" style if needed)
  • The Low Tear will fight on Plateau; The higher bracket will fight on Turrets.
  • No Single Zone fighting
  • All participants must be on the member-list of the clan they are fighting for

*Please Remember: Rune gloves/Body Bodies Allowed, Addy defenders/group venging off

NOTE: Any clans caught cheating by breaking any of the rules will be disqualified from the tournament and may face further consequences.

Scheduling

Due to scheduling issues last time We have decided that You must set up a time and date to fight by the end of the week of the bracket. (You will be doing 1-2 fights a week preferably) If you fail to set up a date, your fight will be defaulted to the following Sunday.

Registration

• The tier that your clan is placed in, will be based on the location of your Pure Warfare recruitment topic. Any clan who has a recruitment topic in the "81-99" section is defaulted into the high tier. Anyone with recruitment topics in the "1-65 or 66-80 range" is defaulted into the low tier.
  • You can decide if you would like to be placed in the higher tier. But once again, please keep in mind that if you cannot manage to pull the bracket's minimum, the opposing clan does not have to sit down to you.
  • If you happen to not have a Clan Recruitment topic on PW for whatever reason, you will be placed into a bracket based on recent pulls and your clan's requirements.
  • You must be a Clan Leader to sign up. (if you do not have clan leader access, and if you do meet the requisites for it; PM an admin for further assistance.)

To register your clan, send an inbox message to both aTommy and ydoC titled "P2P Matched Opts Tournament" with the following form (Please put an effort to have the form completely filled out.):

Clan Name:

IRC Channel:

Runescape Member-list:

Clan Leaders:

Pure Warfare Recruitment Topic:

Would you like to be placed in the high tier? (Only applies to clans defaulted into the low tier):

aTommy's profile: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=3150
ydoC's profile: http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=5274

Registration is open until 5/1/12

Misc.

The winners of each bracket will receive a signature as a trophy. Good luck to all clans who decide to sign up, and have fun! If you have any questions or concerns you can send a message to ydoC or aTommy on the forums, or contact them via IRC.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely called it with the boring retarded rules.. but eh work with what we got i guess. Tlp will be doin it as long as we get our sigs from the f2p tourny =D

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Can maps be discussed for low bracket?

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

how about you finish the winning signatures for the f2p tourny first eh?

Unless you want ****** ones, you can wait a few more days.

Good luck everyone!

Will probs be **** anyways.

Hopefully more clans enter, would like to see eop/fi/mm in this one.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

I am going to assume at least 3 fights turn into a **** storm because one person is going to forget that they can't wear rune gloves.

the Low Tear will fight on Plateau; The higher bracket will fight on Turrets.

1. Tier

2. Why can't we just fiight on classic? why do we have to fight on the stupidest multi map they have? If it's a matched opts fight the fights are only going to get so big. The majority will be at the 40v40 minimum, which is perfectly good for classic especially since it's most like the wilderness.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

I definitely called it with the boring retarded rules.. but eh work with what we got i guess. Tlp will be doin it as long as we get our sigs from the f2p tourny =D

whats wrong with the rules?

honestly wtf can u change?

whenever any clan gets a miniwar/prep, THESE ARE THE EXACT RULES they set. yes gotcho, even tlp always use these rules(ok just cuz they break them 100% of the time doesnt mean they dont initially have these rules)

only twist is its dangerous for obvious reasons.

/rageacquiredafterreading3postsfromgotchoonfirst3threadsireadonpwtoday

notflameeitherstatingfactsiwillsupplypicsoftlpcheatinginminis/prepsifnecessaryihavetonsofthem

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

whenever any clan gets a miniwar/prep, THESE ARE THE EXACT RULES they set. yes gotcho, even tlp always use these rules(ok just cuz they break them 100% of the time doesnt mean they dont initially have these rules)

notflameeitherstatingfactsiwillsupplypicsoftlpcheatinginminis/prepsifnecessaryihavetonsofthem

Tidious having to make sure everyone isn't wearing a defender/body body/or rune gloves.

Can maps be discussed for low bracket?

Whys is NPO in the low bracket when your requirement is 85+ in str/range/mage and not 65-80

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Tidious having to make sure everyone isn't wearing a defender/body body/or rune gloves.

How is that any different than making sure every1 isn't wearing zuriel's with slay helms? There is no difference, however, the vast majority of offenses are with those same items. Why is that? I don't get what goes on in people's minds. If you think bringing a 30 def item in a 1 def cap is ok, then why don't you just gear up in morrigans body instead of body body? or fungal over runecrafting? (you can't even use expensive as an option, ppl bring up to 12 brew flasks to minis these days)

(and no it isn't just to get people mad, there are much better ways to do so..)

When mains prep each other, they can have ANY set of rules because they are mature enough to follow them. every1 obeys the 250k gear cap, the 1 untradeable item, the no barrage rule(well most of the time which is alot better than none of the time in the pure world) I would love to see 0 offenses in this tournament but clans don't take these things srsly enough(all about the win ignoring the road to said win)

In other terms, they put all their focus in the wrong areas. These things should help strengthen the community but instead people use it as just another way to flame pointlessly against people they don't even know who could be anyone.

tl;dr suck it up for the greater good. be mature for 1 hour out of your day

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

How is that any different than making sure every1 isn't wearing zuriel's with slay helms?

I stopped reading after that l0l. Seeing how body bodys/rune gloves and addy defenders are used at 1 def clan preps, yes people are going to want to bring it, how are you comparing it to slayer helms and full zuriels lmao.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures