Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

A Different Perspective

-Austin-

the problem is the game, it's become so bad clans have ended up riddled with defence and no honor

can't blame them for adapting but at least have the balls to do it right, accept 40 defence if you really want to "better your account"

the need to win by cheating would stop if we all had a fair level playing field to fight in that was also fun (unlike clanwars). people worry now if they dont cheat then the other clan will so may as well do it anyway

mmflash123.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the clan leaders and warlords need give the members a 1 week break >.> always putting lot pressure on them and if u try skip u will be auto kicked/booted >.> thats why i been trying make fun events for pures on week days to have 1 fun day ;)

Dont remember if I posted on this. If so ok, if not. This topic is probably same **** different day.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

I can't really see a huge problem in this game anymore, or the community. Probably 75% of the people in the current stable clans are the core members that have been in the clan for years. The 25% are the recycled pures/closed clan members that give a clan a jump in their pull for a little while, till they leave, and people say that clan is slumping, when really that clan has originally gone back to its core members. The return of the wilderness brought back some oldschool players, ie mm vs eop in march 2011 were 100vs100 Saturday trips. But after a few months those players left. This game in general is outdated, and people have moved on to other games. Jagex has realized this, and have attempted to make their graphics better constantly. There aren't many new people playing this game anymore, to like this game as much as we all do/did, you had to Join it when it was in its prime.

totally agree with this

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

You must be new, we all try to fix the Pure Community at sometime during our career and believe we'll succeed because no one before us has tried like we'd try. Well there's your problem, people HAVE tried before and to no avail. No sense trying to change the community, I learned my lesson and so should you.

OT: Different Perspective = Different Person Posting*

screenshot20120711at333.png

Clan leaders take things too seriously to allow anything like this to happen. Majority of clans sit in single zone, lobby, or safe areas for their trip and hardly manage to get 70 kills... Clan leaders barely manage to lead successful/fun trips on the weekends and you want them to pk on weekdays? LOL

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .