Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] Gwastastic Sunday

Andreww

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know times must be hard when you post irrelevant picture from a few months ago.

I guess that's the CP logic.

If they have our team cape they're in the clan!

You tried that in november-december 2010 and see where that got you....

edit; click the "we've been at this much longer then you" for a funny pastebin.

Idiots don't know when they're getting a 10 month old troll :c

newfags gosh

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Good job on your trip, I wasn't around on Sunday, however I doubt you kept CP in lobby for 40 mins though. I guess times are tough when your Saturday trips consist of chasing a 'clan' that's supposedly sitting in lobby/hopping worlds when in reality we kept you in lobby for your 1 hour trips.

On the bright side, I guess you have improved a little in P2P. :thumbsup:

We had this little fun game. CP would hop to IR's world at mossies so we'd hop in. When we walked to mossies CP would lobby and IR would log in at single strip. Then we'd walk to single strip where IR would lobby and CP would log in. Went on for 40 minutes.

Good job on your trip, I wasn't around on Sunday, however I doubt you kept CP in lobby for 40 mins though. I guess times are tough when your Saturday trips consist of chasing a 'clan' that's supposedly sitting in lobby/hopping worlds when in reality we kept you in lobby for your 1 hour trips.

We had this little fun game. CP would hop to IR's world at mossies so we'd hop in. When we walked to mossies CP would lobby and IR would log in at single strip. Then we'd walk to single strip where IR would lobby and CP would log in. Went on for 40 minutes.

Well, the last fun little game I had was on Saturday. Force you to sit in lobby for the majority of your trip (roughly for 60 minutes of your 90 minute trip). Get kids kicked from your trip because you accused them of being a spy/leak, yet we still had your worlds. Damn was a fun game. Unlucky N54, I wonder who's next to get kicked. :thumbsup:

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

why does this toxine guy keep pming me on irc asking me to join cp lmfao, thought i had this **** on my ignore

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Well, the last fun little game I had was on Saturday. Force you to sit in lobby for the majority of your trip (roughly for 60 minutes of your 90 minute trip). Get kids kicked from your trip because you accused them of being a spy/leak, yet we still had your worlds. Damn was a fun game. Unlucky N54, I wonder who's next to get kicked. :thumbsup:

It's Monday

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

N54 didn't get kicked.

Our spies in CP have been undetected for months now. HA HA HA

ha ha

ha

N54 didn't get kicked.

ha ha

ha

I wonder what CP's pull will be next weekend, me and my leak were both laughing at them kicking people for no reason.

2ewgrxw.gif

N54 didn't get kicked.

ha ha

ha

Lol an obvious pinhead Larry. You use your leaks/spies to run away from us. Blackman's spy got caught in 3 hour 20 minutes l0l. I'll happily leak to you for free so you can hit us. HA HA HA

ha ha

ha

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

N54 didn't get kicked.

ha ha

ha

Lol an obvious pinhead Larry. You use your leaks/spies to run away from us. Blackman's spy got caught in 3 hour 20 minutes l0l. I'll happily leak to you for free so you can hit us. HA HA HA

ha ha

ha

We've made you boost your kdr lol, no need to run from you.

Yea man we boost our kdr. Lol another pinhead Larry.

Anyways; We've made your clan into a 1-35 def pking clan. tybg

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

N54 didn't get kicked.

ha ha

ha

ha ha

ha

We've made you boost your kdr lol, no need to run from you.

Yea man we boost our kdr. Lol another pinhead Larry.

Anyways; We've made your clan into a 1-35 def pking clan. tybg

Thanks for making us even the playing field with all the other clans :thumbsup:

Why are you still camping our topic anyway?

siguoi.png

N54 didn't get kicked.

ha ha

ha

ha ha

ha

Didn't even know Blackman had a spy in CP

that makes me kind of happy :):)

As for using spies to run away from you:

We used them to cause you to hop worlds and stay confined to lobby for 45+ minutes yesterday. So much for that theory then.

I like you guys flaming each other cause i can just nip in with stupid posts for post count.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Ipked i think u need to get a life, and get off our topic.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

N54 didn't get kicked.

ha ha

ha

ha ha

ha

We used them to cause you to hop worlds and stay confined to lobby for 45+ minutes yesterday. So much for that theory then.

double-facepalm1.jpg

We've made you form an alliance consisting of slumping clans, disassembled your alliance and caused one to close. Dirty Dan did his work.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

N54 didn't get kicked.

ha ha

ha

ha ha

ha

double-facepalm1.jpg

We've made you form an alliance consisting of slumping clans, disassembled your alliance and caused one to close. Dirty Dan did his work.

Should I mention the little CP+IR+NPO+XL alliance you seem to be a part of at the minute?

Would that make you look like you just ordered a hippo crate?

N54 didn't get kicked.

ha ha

ha

ha ha

ha

double-facepalm1.jpg

Should I mention the little CP+IR+NPO+XL alliance you seem to be a part of at the minute?

Would that make you look like you just ordered a hippo crate?

Last week = 0 NPO. 2 Weeks ago = 0 NPO, my boy light mayhem was busy. 3 Weeks ago + other previous weeks = 2 NPO (Moni+Jamz). Not sure where XL came from. We help out IR from time to time, because you hit them when you have +30 on them which isn't very nice.

Man white kids never learn.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com