Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NPO's Sunday Trip; Toxic Wingz of Z

Morris

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I heard you had Frenzy with you and still got smacked l0l.

Hey, I proved you had Toxic Wingz with you and you still got smacked.

We got smacked? LOLOL just wait till my video is up, you're clan got pushed around the whole wilderness l0l.

2ewgrxw.gif

Hey I heard you had Frenzy with you and still got smacked l0l.

Hey, I proved you had Toxic Wingz with you and you still got smacked.

We got smacked? LOLOL just wait till my video is up, you're clan got pushed around the whole wilderness l0l.

Our videos are up, they prove enough.

Proud Member of the New Pure Order empire.
Proud Ex Warlord of Outrage
newsigskullguns.png

Join the #1 P2P MPC @ www.newpureorder.com

good job, thanks for the loot man i made a lot of money :P

I'm sure that zenith 20 man clump at gdz was plentiful loot for us ^_^

120422165559.png

Slump and clump. The Zenith way.

:thumbsup: Zenith resulting to teaming with massers + calling Serenity mains just to make it another week. Causing Zenith to result to this brings me great satisfaction, their closure is indeed near ^_^.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

120422165559.png

:thumbsup: Zenith resulting to teaming with massers + calling Serenity mains just to make it another week. Causing Zenith to result to this brings me great satisfaction, their closure is indeed near ^_^.

Yup. Having been in Zenith for 3 months I can vouch for that. The leaders lie every time they lose and just all around brainwash the members. Hopefully some of the members realize Zenith won't be going anywhere and is facing an imminent closure. You know you're clan is in bad shape when you need to team with massers to compete.

120422165559.png

Yup. Having been in Zenith for 3 months I can vouch for that. The leaders lie every time they lose and just all around brainwash the members. Hopefully some of the members realize Zenith won't be going anywhere and is facing an imminent closure. You know you're clan is in bad shape when you need to team with massers to compete.

In b4 True?

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

Good job mates NPO did work on Zenith/Toxic Wings/Serenity/Whoever Else

288msk6.jpg

Former Council of New Pure Order

120422165559.png

This man speaks the truth.

I remember I apped for Zenith and went to their trip once, and all of this happened and is true.

newsigskullguns.png

The only future I see for NPO is closing into POP, that's where half your member core went, even you're ranks are leaving lmfa0. You kids aren't even worth prepping anymore we'd have to sit half our pull. Enjoy you're propaganda filled topic, you had to resort to teaming with Frenzy and even with that you guys got pushed from dwarves to 18 ports and got completely cleared.

2ewgrxw.gif

The only future I see for NPO is closing into POP, that's where half your member core went, even you're ranks are leaving lmfa0. You kids aren't even worth prepping anymore we'd have to sit half our pull. Enjoy you're propaganda filled topic, you had to resort to teaming with Frenzy and even with that you guys got pushed from dwarves to 18 ports and got completely cleared.

Then don't team with Toxic Wingz and maybe you wouldn't have to sit as much.

I guarantee you don't mean we're not worth prepping, considering your ranks organized one with us for this week.

Be quiet.

newsigskullguns.png

Ok This Made My Day And Btw Ur Member Base Is from TW.

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

>Team with massers

>Flame a clan for teaming with a lower pulling clan without proof

>Say a clan will close into POP

>Get cleared by POP when they're using wooden shields and pirate outfits

MFW = 95JIC.jpg

"Enjoy you're" how does that even make sense.. expected from someone who is illiterate though. Not sure if I should take you serious or not, but I'll take the time to put you in your place. You guys have been deteriorated to team with Toxic wings to help with pulls, and call Serenity during fights. This is unexpected because I thought you would close by now, but I guess clinging onto massers and mains is today's new trend. You guys get obliterated in F2P and then get spanked in P2P. You guys should save your members the trouble of making leaving topics and just close :thumbsup:

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

>Team with massers

>Flame a clan for teaming with a lower pulling clan without proof

>Say a clan will close into POP

>Get cleared by POP when they're using wooden shields and pirate outfits

MFW = 95JIC.jpg

lol!

newsigskullguns.png

Lol its funny seeing you talk all high and mighty like this, when legit not even a month ago you were kissin our asses. Its cool tho, all ill say is i will remember this. Will be fun knocking you and toxic wingz masser cc off your high horse :thumbsup:

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

Lol its funny seeing you talk all high and mighty like this, when legit not even a month ago you were kissin our asses. Its cool tho, all ill say is i will remember this. Will be fun knocking you and toxic wingz masser cc off your high horse :thumbsup:

We had sympathy for Outrage but not NPO, never did.

You have always hated us for no reason. We make a respectable post about you guys on our topic syaing thanks for the fight and **** while you come and say we team with toxic wings. Get over it, they ar close allies with us and only a few attend our trips. If 3-4 people make that much of a difference in your eyes then you need to get your eyes checked.

You always come at us and then dont expect us to come at you

Added you to the syndrome list

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

l0l "fatality members came and we killed them" lmao i was laughing so hard at your jokes we cleared you guys and carns and the rest of you franchaize boys came back with 1 item

lolyk.png

l0l "fatality members came and we killed them" lmao i was laughing so hard at your jokes we cleared you guys and carns and the rest of you franchaize boys came back with 1 item

That was at GDZ hut after we fought Zenith, and ti was only a few Fatality members.

We mentioned that you came and we dipped in the fight before.

newsigskullguns.png

We had sympathy for Outrage but not NPO, never did.

You have always hated us for no reason. We make a respectable post about you guys on our topic syaing thanks for the fight and **** while you come and say we team with toxic wings. Get over it, they ar close allies with us and only a few attend our trips. If 3-4 people make that much of a difference in your eyes then you need to get your eyes checked.

You always come at us and then dont expect us to come at you

Added you to the syndrome list

We give sympathy to ToxicWings because you made them lose their banks. GJ!

2n8a1ba.jpg

We G'D up

"Enjoy you're" how does that even make sense.. expected from someone who is illiterate though. Not sure if I should take you serious or not, but I'll take the time to put you in your place. You guys have been deteriorated to team with Toxic wings to help with pulls, and call Serenity during fights. This is unexpected because I thought you would close by now, but I guess clinging onto massers and mains is today's new trend. You guys get obliterated in F2P and then get spanked in P2P. You guys should save your members the trouble of making leaving topics and just close :thumbsup:

"You're" in NPO how can I take your posts serious?

2ewgrxw.gif