Sign in to follow this  
-Rami

IF they were to go 30def

walli

????

you mention mm having ugly defence levels...

ok

If im 20 def, im 5 combats level failed. every1 in the wild pretty much has a 5 combat advantage. How does getting 8 more combats levels with little benefit help at all? I'd rather be 1-5 cmbs level failed than 13.

oh and 30 def just means u failed even harder. "lel"

i'd rather just get 40 def and veng and b gloves and etc which is only 10 levels.

Dont get me wrong i totally agree on many levels, 30 defence doesnt look nice but i think its a sacrifice worth making for the offensive power of turmoil, somewhat like some people believed 13 was worth for gloves or 20 for mystic offence.

The reason you would get them extra 8 or whatever, is for the offensive... all i can say to it really it is still significantly overpowered for your combat level and blah blah.. my idea of a pure not maybe yours or any1 elses but the biggest offence with the lowest defence and combat etc.

Each to their own, not telling you how to to make your acounts i understand and respect people like having 1 def acconuts, if i didnt get 1-5 def with the throw of a chin in the mm fullout i would still be a maxed 1 def account with steel titan. I however hated to look at the 5 def so i chose to get turmoil.

Making a new 1 def account anyway because i enjoy having them.

As for konka ~ hardly babypures look at their ml lol, most are maxed and loads with steel titan... fat babies.

no you're not. bot nuke'd D:

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

walli

????

you mention mm having ugly defence levels...

ok

If im 20 def, im 5 combats level failed. every1 in the wild pretty much has a 5 combat advantage. How does getting 8 more combats levels with little benefit help at all? I'd rather be 1-5 cmbs level failed than 13.

oh and 30 def just means u failed even harder. "lel"

i'd rather just get 40 def and veng and b gloves and etc which is only 10 levels.

Dont get me wrong i totally agree on many levels, 30 defence doesnt look nice but i think its a sacrifice worth making for the offensive power of turmoil, somewhat like some people believed 13 was worth for gloves or 20 for mystic offence.

The reason you would get them extra 8 or whatever, is for the offensive... all i can say to it really it is still significantly overpowered for your combat level and blah blah.. my idea of a pure not maybe yours or any1 elses but the biggest offence with the lowest defence and combat etc.

Each to their own, not telling you how to to make your acounts i understand and respect people like having 1 def acconuts, if i didnt get 1-5 def with the throw of a chin in the mm fullout i would still be a maxed 1 def account with steel titan. I however hated to look at the 5 def so i chose to get turmoil.

Making a new 1 def account anyway because i enjoy having them.

As for konka ~ hardly babypures look at their ml lol, most are maxed and loads with steel titan... fat babies.

no you're not. bot nuke'd D:

it is already complete lol

was botting random **** like rc

#TEAM-WALLI

well then its time to get 45 def obviously must always keep ahead of competition

why foe mad doe?

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

why foe mad doe?

look who talking. :whistling:

would still be bad at preps would make a diffrence in the wild however i disagree mm are not better then foe in p2p dont know why you would make this assumption.

1324342569-CseB.png

1324346300-femC.png

MM would still own and strike fear into clans in both f2p & p2p servers.

FOE got a win last weekend; first in MONTHS , maybe this entire year (2012) , and they all of a sudden think they #1 lulz

MM would still own and strike fear into clans in both f2p & p2p servers.

FOE got a win last weekend; first in MONTHS , maybe this entire year (2012) , and they all of a sudden think they #1 lulz

i remember when mm was in foe's same position last year, only they pulled a lot less and had hf to hide behind...think their low pulls lasted a lot longer too - this does not ofc count the fact that they lost every prep they did, whereas foe goes on constant streaks between the random loss..quality ;p

mm did well the last month, maybe 2 will give them that, but history is repeating itself with this rly lol

foe 8, mm 4

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

kyle why you so hungry... stop biting sheesh

#TEAM-WALLI

kyle why you so hungry... stop biting sheesh
hungry-hungry-hippos-small.jpg

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

Only difference is that I would have more addy in my bank

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

cause you'll need to return twice as fast

Most of the time the clan with the most people wins. As long as opts are the main deciding factor in a fight mm will never change its requs.

11782527.png

#1 matched doesn't come with a 5-10 defence increase lmfao

Retired.

Because having multiple more sets makes you return faster.. Good try though :thumbsup:

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

Not sure why people getting 30 defense would take mm from #4-5 matched opts to 1 30 def won't stop there 1 bangs in 1 def preps getting destroyed lol

333fwgy.jpg
aucsi0.jpg

Sign in to follow this