Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IF they were to go 30def

-Rami

Wouldn't make any difference.

Since botting is gone, I can't just make a new pure account.

And most of MM don't have a spare pure account to ruin just for the clan.

And most of MM wouldn't ruin their pure accont just for the clan. Guessing 10/150 would actually get 30 def lol. There aren't any people just browsing our forums waiting for us to accept 30 def either.

Also 30 def is a stupid idea, MM aren't retarded and would never go 30 def. It's either 1-20, or 1-45.

/thread

MM has a lot of amazing accounts (crap people using them, but give a donkey a big ***** and it will still get it hard) but they are all stubborn and even with failed defence levels which look ugly and are not 1 they wouldnt get turm.

Shame.

>implying 30 isn't a failed def level

:D

only an idiot such as you would derive that implication.

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If MM was to allow 30def turmoil how do you think this would effect the matched ops rankings?

Imo they would be #1 matched along with #1 pure clan because their putting in work atm with 1-20def,

with wildy i dont think it would matter atm because they overpull nearly anyone but when pulls are even they would certainly do work imo.

Also loads of them are mad rich so alot of them can afford turmoil n stuff.

what do you guys think?

oooooooooops

Outrage

2q1baxf.jpg

For all the people saying it wouldn't happen over 13ths dead body he definitely used the word IF. So it is pointless for you guys to say it would not happen.

IMO we would all be ****** in the wilderness, preps would be around the same depending on rules.

Quantity (what they have) + at least good quality accounts (can't say if the person is quality or not) = steamrolling everyone

They call me big meech.

MM are the most dominant clan and the majority of them attend P2P trips in 1 def mage gear, imagine if they had turmoil.

No clan would stand a chance.

FOE are quite even when it's matched, with turmoil & defence.. would be a massacre of anyone if they had turmoil accounts with them week in week out on trips.

No need to change, no one can challenge them and get them to the stage where they have to 'adapt' in order to win - they win as it is.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

MM are the most dominant clan and the majority of them attend P2P trips in 1 def mage gear, imagine if they had turmoil.

FOE are quite even when it's matched, with turmoil & defence.. would be a massacre of anyone if they had turmoil accounts with them week in week out on trips.

No need to change, no one can challenge them and get them to the stage where they have to 'adapt' in order to win - they win as it is.

we proved weekend gone when we get close to their opts we win.

Matched opts wont be competition.

#TEAM-WALLI

mm are already #1

they'll switch round with foe soon tho

If they accepted 30 def, they would never be switching.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Hope they do it - Would make the game a heck of alot more fun - I mean it is fun already hunting lvl 70s but actual competition is never a bad thing. Fighting FI/TLP is honestly just as fun as fighting MM but because they can actually do the same amount of damage as easily.

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

atm mm is just opts, we showed resistance this weekend and it literally teared them apart, they dropped from 80 to 50 after the 2 fights we had on sunday

there would be no diff if they went turm, in fact they would lose a lot of their member base and 'fanboys' perse

you don't get quality from doing nothing

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

we proved weekend gone when we get close to their opts we win.

Matched opts wont be competition.

yeah but that's turmoil vs baby pures which reflects what i said that it would be a massacre if they adapted to turmoil and took it seriously (the majority of the clan got it)

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

walli

????

you mention mm having ugly defence levels...

ok

If im 20 def, im 5 combats level failed. every1 in the wild pretty much has a 5 combat advantage. How does getting 8 more combats levels with little benefit help at all? I'd rather be 1-5 cmbs level failed than 13.

oh and 30 def just means u failed even harder. "lel"

i'd rather just get 40 def and veng and b gloves and etc which is only 10 levels.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

walli

????

ok

If im 20 def, im 5 combats level failed. every1 in the wild pretty much has a 5 combat advantage. How does getting 8 more combats levels with little benefit help at all? I'd rather be 1-5 cmbs level failed than 13.

i'd rather just get 40 def and veng and b gloves and etc which is only 10 levels.

do it , you won't- no balls

If becomes into a debate about turmoil/def/faggotry.

I swear I will ban you all.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

MM officials wouldn't allow 30 def because they know if they did accept it, MM will be no different compared to the other clans. MM ranks use it as an escape goat when they lose any type of war, and it's also a lot easier to recruit when you can call yourself the only "Pure" clan.

It's almost like one of those commercials for donating to help the puppy's in need, they get all the cutest dogs in the world, and put them in the commercial basically to brainwash you in giving up your money. There really is no difference between any clan besides minor things, but MM's public image is so great that can easily get people to join without even doing anything.

Topic Closed. Get off my thread children.

lol

MM officials wouldn't allow 30 def because they know if they did accept it, MM will be no different compared to the other clans. MM ranks use it as an escape goat when they lose any type of war, and it's also a lot easier to recruit when you can call yourself the only "Pure" clan.

It's almost like one of those commercials for donating to help the puppy's in need, they get all the cutest dogs in the world, and put them in the commercial basically to brainwash you in giving up your money. There really is no difference between any clan besides minor things, but MM's public image is so great that can easily get people to join without even doing anything.

lol

here i made the lols a larger size so everyone in the community can laugh with us

fi1snakeix6.png

DH3QQ.png

fiskull.png

15zs5ro.jpg

lol

here i made the lols a larger size so everyone in the community can laugh with us

quoting the fail

45w2jk.gif

lol

quoting the fail

Quoting because I'm biased.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

lol

quoting the fail

Quoting because I'm biased.

Ban them all

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Easy for them to mass recruit 1 def kids but they cant recruit 30 def lelel ya feel me

Na but I really don't see it making a difference, they can only compete due to their pulls. Look what happens when they fight matched HEH

Honestly MM is the best clan out here, even beter then foe but if 80% of mm members would get 99 pray and stay 1 - 20 def would change alot in a f2p full-out (will survive longer) and will be #1 overall

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

I personally think once they change their requirements to 30Def Turm. They will lose a lot of members. People would concider joining an MPC clan again because now it doesnt matter anyway. Everyone has 30def then.

I would like to see MM keeping the 20def requirement instead of 30.

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

walli

????

ok

Dont get me wrong i totally agree on many levels, 30 defence doesnt look nice but i think its a sacrifice worth making for the offensive power of turmoil, somewhat like some people believed 13 was worth for gloves or 20 for mystic offence.

The reason you would get them extra 8 or whatever, is for the offensive... all i can say to it really it is still significantly overpowered for your combat level and blah blah.. my idea of a pure not maybe yours or any1 elses but the biggest offence with the lowest defence and combat etc.

Each to their own, not telling you how to to make your acounts i understand and respect people like having 1 def acconuts, if i didnt get 1-5 def with the throw of a chin in the mm fullout i would still be a maxed 1 def account with steel titan. I however hated to look at the 5 def so i chose to get turmoil.

Making a new 1 def account anyway because i enjoy having them.

As for konka ~ hardly babypures look at their ml lol, most are maxed and loads with steel titan... fat babies.

#TEAM-WALLI